Spero Research report on IOC

Spero Research report on IOC
speroresearch.com/resources/

Is this what everyone has been shitposting about in ioc threads for the last week ...

Someone give me the tldr

FUCK they said on twitter this was due for next week

the report is meh

This is actually the first clear explanation of why ioc is good and not a scam. Ignored the Dions bro threads but may buy now

It's not going to moon because of this.

DIONS bruh, DIONS
DIONS v2.0 dood

No, but it was generally positive

Oh shit DIONS v2.0 dude? You dont say.

The report is basically copying and pasting what's already out there. Its saying DIONS got potential but more marketing needs to be done.

Overall, I think the report was good. A lot of regurgitated information from the IOC website and DIONS roadmap, but it is in one comprehensive report that offers a nice, simple research "package" for people looking for a brief overview of the coin. They said they need to step up marketing, and this is a good first step.

"Spero sees DIONS as a game changer in the cryptocurrency world, offering a polished and fully functional product"

Hell of an endorsement right there. Get in before the hype train starts guys, DIONS is the real deal

Very positive, but not the "over the top, in your face" kind of article the crypto community was hoping for

scam. scam. scam. dont fall for it. checkout the profile of the mysterious Derek Hatton on that report. Immediate red flag. It also says their code has been open source since jun 2017. Their github is a joke.

Go to Dion's git hub updated like every day

This website was literally launched 2 days ago, probably by the IOC devs themselves. Don't fall for the scam bros.

positive report from a company that has appeared out of nowhere and has no names attached to it. "reggaeton dev, cheese head weightlifter + mysterious particle cern scientist team"

Do you know who Satoshi Nakamoto is?
They used to be Oracle Research

It very clearly says on their Twitter that they launched a few days ago due to a rebrand. learn to read you mongoloid

no its not. they just started updating it recently. Thats what i would do to for a convincing scam. check the insights tab on github to see the real history of that code base.

They fixed the oracle problem.

ignoring coins like IOC lol.
so weird not buying something that will make you some nice gains the coming weeks when it's mentioned all over /biz the last days.

I would laugh my fucking ass off of it turns out Hatton is actually Satoshi making a better Bitcoin. The fuckibg rapper and Cheesehead as a front.