flickr.com/photos/michaelvito/with/27219006784/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marshallah

beautiful i think im gonna cry

perker

dont eat me please

Looks like a cyclops mosquito.

Mohammed was a pedophile.

holy fucking shit, it needs some windows or else everybodys will just jump out of that shithole

Ethiopia
The entire thing is carved in stone.

>Please come to Brazil

Hideous

Ewww Pisslam.

somebody tell this guy that windows exist

Sorta reminds me of the Daleks, from Dr. Who.

? It looks like it's literally made out of windows.

that's fucking beautiful

9th century Java

6th century India

Some comfy Buenos Aires pics incoming

Plaza de Mayo

National Congress

Eww again. I'm sorry everyone, its just that Islam is poopy and I don't like it. Its smelly and stinky and bad.

Literally the best

>Dude Madrid without any real draws,surrounded by nothingness,with shittier food,shittier transport options and more dangerous lmao
Buenos Aires is a meme

Ok I could go on but I don't want to flood the thread. Thst's enough.

Islam is still poopy and smelly and bad. Just because shit gets painted over doesn't mean it doesn't stink still.

Rekt, is in Rio de Janeiro and you care about it

Literally none of that is true.
Why are you so butthurt friend?

>Doesn't like tons of gorgeous and enormous boobs
gay

No. Islam is just poopy. I'm sorry you're not going to change my mind. Islam stinks and you need to be cured of it.

Persian Mosques are amazing though

Lalalalalalalalalala. I'm not listening. Poopy Islam! Poopy Islam! Poopy Islam! Poopy Islam! Islam is still poopy!

>Literally none of that is true.
Everything is true.Buenos Aires is like Madrid without the museums,a good football team,poorer,more dangerous,with shittier public transport and surrounded by no interesting places.Wasting a week there was the shittiest decission I have ever made

Are you baiting or are you false flagging? Which one is it?

Neither smelly Muslim lovers.

>bait or not
WOAH I WONDER WHICH ONE

Btw, can man-carved caves be considered architecture (picture related)? Why are they so awesome

Unremarkable architecture but the way things are laid out is very cozy somehow. Don't know that I would necessarily want to live like this but it looks like a nice area to just walk around in. I always like places with elevation

very nice.

where is this? Asian cities are very cozy for some reason

I don't see why not.

I think Tokyo. I found these here flickr.com/photos/michaelvito/with/27219006784/

I think it's the winding alleys and organic cityscape that make it so appealing. I feel the same way about how favelas look, I mean they're shitty places but they look nice

this is from modern warfare 2 take it to /v/

Liberal Zoning laws improve walk-ability of Neighborhoods.

Limited space necessitated efficient use of space.

ANCIENT

Are these repurposed grain elevators or did some retard actually design buildings to look like that?

Nice ghetto fetish. I approve.

why can't you just admire things without being an ideologue faggot? I don't like Islam from a moral/philosophical perspective either but their mosques are pretty cool

>Comfy.
>Grand buildings

Nah.

Post homes, faggots.

Petersburg, VA. Nice little city with a lot of antique stores and old rowhouses. Virginia and the upper south has lots of little cities like these- very comfy and not a lot of modern architecture.

Fuck now I want to walk in nature.

>tfw living in a metropolitan area