Investing 25k tomorrow help me biz

So I'm investing 25k usd tomorrow.Red pilled my father about this crypto shit and he agreed.I'm looking at maximum return.So thing about investing majority of my portfolio in altcoins and some btc and ethereum.What should I do?

XRP

you'd be better off just tossing that money into the river.

LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK

maximum return = maximum risk

>shill

buy my bags cuz i lost money....

a gun only costs a few hundred dollars just end your life that way

Vanguard Total Crypto World Fund

ethbet
closing in 1 day

>invests 25k
>asks Veeky Forums for advice

just get the rope its quicker

Ready to take risk user
This is my last chance on becoming a millionaire

>projecting this hard
Just because you buy high and make poor decisions, doesn't mean everyone else does. I buy exclusively during crashes and dips. Got in at $0.16

The answer is right in front of your eyes. Invest in a coin where you can directly talk to developers, take part of its development. The coin I am referring to is Chancoin.

Read the trippps

BUY ETH ONLY

don't invest now. wait for btc fall to atleast 2,5k

buy high sell low

it won't

>red pilled dad on crypto
Ya if you dad hasnt heard of crypto by now, then he shouldn't invest. Dont listen to the idiots at Veeky Forums
Most support meme coins and cant hodl for shit

25%eth, 25% monero , 12.5 % stox , 12.5% blockcat, 12.5% iota , 12.5% faircoin

OP, in all seriousness: Invest 60% in BTC, 20% in ETH, and 20% in whatever selection of Veeky Forums recommended shitcoins you like.

Maintain that allocation as you trade shitcoins and also add new fiat to the crypto portfolio over time. In this manner you will grow your core BTC/ETH holdings, which should be your primary goal.

If crypto is going to make us "rich" in the long run, it means there's going to be an end state in which BTC is absurdly valuable in fiat terms, and it serves as a sort of "gold standard" that is convertible to other cryptos.

Put some money into BAT
Rumor is the Mercury phase will be launching tomorow. If that happens bigg gains within a matter of days.

$5k Monero (solid, stable, constantly development, dip resistant)

$5k Blocknet (all of the above)

$5k Factom (working product, currently cheap)

$5k ChainLink (potential for serious gains)

$5k Qtum (currently cheap too)

he wants to INVEST not GAMBLE, and BTC HASN'T decided yet if it wants to go UP or DOWN faggot

You have to decide up front the pct. Portfolio you want to actively manage and pct. Long term.

You are more likely to lose money as an inexperienced person with active management. So make a promise to buy and hold a set pct. And create a price target or time frame long term and never touch those coins. These coins are going to be chosen according to the strength of their teams, network, and market cap., and according to recent events, political realities (buy Chinese coins at own risk).

For the active management, is say 25 pct. Is reasonable. You still want to buy coins with strong performance, even from the big coins, but base your decisions on the same criteria as for long term holds.

Never but a coin without research. Use bitcointalk for primary material. Do not use marketing material or 4 Chan posts. For very low mktcap prospects consider using date by rather than price targets and convert to long term hold. For these, at very low prices, focus on accumulating a target quantity.

For mid tier short term and active trading, set stop losses, use price targets, and consider reducing short term positions and converting to long term hold.

You are likely make higher gains long term, is 'hodling'. So if you make a string of trades which results in losses you are over trading and the best choice is halting all trading for a set time period, 6 weeks is my advice, to recoup losses and take a break from watching prices.

The best coins are well known, the micro caps I am holding currently are mbrs and onion.

GNT for 4x by Christmas

Buy VERGE!

IOC is the best alt coin from now. these fags saying bullshit

60/20/20 BTC/ETH/LINK is not bad.

Toplel
Some people just beg to get fucked.
Serious recommendation mate:
Do your research.
Even if here is someone who gives you sound advice, you will get fucked if you dont do your research.

Now some investing advice
Invest everything in bitbean, this coin will make you the richest mofo in your family.

All in BITB and stake for gains.
Check em^^^

25 grand is baby money. You are starting with a single seed, and competing with farmers who already have a full field of crops.

You need to grow more seeds before you can reap crops.

>Max out your 401k
>max out a Roth IRA
>index funds
Get your basics down and hold them for eternity.

Probably by trading cryptocurrencies. It's how I've been scraping insane lettuce. Buy shares using the darkweb, then sell to Chinese/Russian/Paraguayan third party. After this, you need to clean the celery. Run it through bitcheck and rename the host chains. Doing this will allow you to rake in retarded amounts of cabbage. I got rich doing it.

that baby money will allow him to get 100k plus. then that 100k plus will be a million in no time

kek

B I T
E
A
N A O

yeah same got in bitcoin at 2 dollars lol

Buy NEO. The ethereum from China. It will moon hard up to 1000 USD by next week.

Also buy signatum

Honestly the answer is probably ChainLink if you can do it before its on more exchanges

uhhhhhhhhhhh

I actually buy low and sell high.....

I'm just saaying been seeing a lot of people lying through their teeth while making a profit from iditios

I'm in it for the long haul, but this is getting ridiclous without any sort of pump and dump

Crypto is a scam

Pump and dump by millions is the only way anyone makes money