What turns a child into something like this?

What turns a child into something like this?

Are there any documented stories about his childhood/earlier life?

Some kids are just born assholes, my cousin Tommy for example. Can't really do much about it.

It's called sociopaths and psychopaths. Himmler was clearly one, you would have to be clinically blind to say otherwise. Look what he did to the SS just to get more power.

Looking asiatic would be my guess. Also, Willhelm's bastard had the same face as Himmler.

No, it's really just the sunken eyes and the slicked-back hair that do it for Prince Wilhelm. Without the mustache he just looks like Edward VIII.

Why was Himmler such an ugly mongrel? He looks worse than Goebbels

>eisenhower's lost old country cousin second from top left

the question should be: how did incompetent retards like Hitler, Himmler and Goebbels rule over the country that's filled with so many competent politicians and army generals?

No one else bothered.

Stresemann died, Ebert died, Brüning lost Hindenburg's support a bit too early, Thälmann was a meme, Ludendorff was a spastic, Schleicher and von Papen were idiots and Hindeburg himself was a senile old fool

They don't look similar

They do

No they don't. There's not a single feature they share other than mouth shape.

Bit rude. They're just glasses, he was near-sighted.

Inabillity to recognize faces is a sign of autism, user

allied propagandists most likely.

Otherwise you just have to understand his point of view on Jews and his code of honor.

>kills slavs by the thousands
>afraid of blood
Sounds like a larping pussy to me. He would easily be an mmo playing fat nerd nowadays.

How can you possibly say they were incompetent?

How is fear of blood related to having thousands of people murdered by your henchmen? It's not like he had to personally slit all their throats

retard

You mean a hero who did nothing wrong? Probably just trying to stand up for his nation?
>Inb4 endless tirades of atrocity propoganda from liberals

because Germany had much better men than these autists

>"liberal propaganda''
How ironic, considering the nazi party was only matched by the USSR on propagranda and misinformation.
WWII revisionism has 0 credibility in 2017, aside from that ''the winners write history'' argument.

I don't know, that WE WUZ WITCHES shit he came up with was pretty embarrassing