SmartContract.com

> SmartContract.com
> Doesn't even use a smart contract for their ICO

Judging by how much they fucked up their ICO this shit is going to be another Bancor.

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
app.bancor.network/)
blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-95240bbb44d)?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice just bought 100k

>mfw salty nolinkies try to fud us into selling to them

Once the Kyber hype kicks in this one is going back down to ICO prices, probs lower due to the 20% discount of pre sale

Weak fud.

obvious fud is obvious

Nice! Just bought 10k

They didn't use contracts because they used their own software which interacts with the ethereum blockchain. Literally proving their software works. How else did they distribute all the tokens and refund people?

>one of many decentralised exchanges
>a system integrated into the entire world's economic system

Gee I wonder which one will win? Fud harder faggot.

> can't even do an ICO correctly
> is going to develop "a system integrated into the entire world's economic system"

seek mental help lmao

The ICO worked fine despite some inconveniences and the devs made objectively ethical decisions (unlike bancor) which prove the integrity of this project. People like you are just bitching their fingers were too slow to get in.

It's already developed the middleware, and the ICO was functional, you just didn't get in saltyboi lmao

How did Blackmoon do it then? They didn't have a smart contract either, everyone had their own separate blank addresses to contribute to.

> The ICO worked fine despite some inconveniences and the devs made objectively ethical decisions

the ICO gave chainlink a garbage reputation they are never going to shake

It literally didn't. And even if it had, you're completely delusional if you think it won't be 100% forgotten about the moment their project even looks like taking off. SIBOS bitch.

you can buy it cheaper than ico prices right now on Etherdelta....

WE

Reminder that the devs consciously passed on 12 million dollars by keeping the dollar cap of the ICO even though ETH was worth a lot more.

They could've very easily been greedy and simply raised the dollar cap, but they did the ethical thing.

And the only downside was that "more" people didn't get into the ICO.
Which was never a guarantee anyway.

But the ICO went fine.
Only problem was the butthurt from the people who didn't get in.

lol garbage reputation yet the highest volume moved on EtherDelta's history and still 2x

Stay mad and poor noLINKer

>It literally didn't.

400+ comment thread on the most important ethereum community calling it a scam hmmm

also the SIBOS spam is like digimarines talking about citi group prize

How is it gonna take off. You think they are gonna solve the oracle problem?? Deluded LINKies.

It seems like the "idiot age" of ICOs is over, only the truly promising projects actually moon past ICO price.

Salty nolinkies who didn't get in. This is beyond question.

Stay poor. Sorry for your loss.

NOLINKIES

>400+ comment thread on the most important ethereum community calling it a scam hmmm
Wow, 400 comments?
Thx, bought 100k more.

>also the SIBOS spam is like digimarines talking about citi group prize
Do you even know what SIBOS entails?

What thread?

Oracle problem, unsolved for entire history of computer science. Gonna be solved by 2 scrubs who botched an ICO.

Deluded. LINKies.

Go on, tell us all about how the Oracle problem relates to the purpose of LINK/Smartcontract.

$3.4 million volume on ED you sad no-link having autistic fatass.

>reddit
>most important anything
Lmfao i read that thread or was hundreds of people trying to cope with their fomo from missing out on the crowdsale. What a bunch of children.

The world of finance, who hold trillions and trillions of dollars, going to be toppled by a single guy who's too pussy to show his real name. Dedluded bitcoiners

Since you're not responding to let me enlighten you:

On 16 October, at SIBOS, Smartcontract/Chainlink will perform a live demo of the proof of concept they developed with/for SWIFT.

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

This is an official SIBOS website link.
Remember that SIBOS is organized by SWIFT itself, so in essence this is an official SWIFT link.

God help you if you don't know what SWIFT is.

There is still time user, don't be salty when you can make money instead.
Money doesn't care about your ego or your hurt feelings.
Rise above. Hold my hand. Make money with me.
xoxox

I've realized fudders do their best to"attempt" to keep a coin low, but it's obvious they're trying to buy in low.

Wtf, I was wondering Wtf he was talking about.

REDDIT? OH YEA SERIOUS BUSINESS.

FKING TOPKEK

very sad! just sold 100k

thanks op just sold 50k of this shit coin I hope all you link fags do the same before you go bankrupt

>Judging by how much they fucked up their ICO this shit is going to be another Bancor.
You mean they will release the mainnet for BNT (app.bancor.network/) and already have 10+ projects saying they will use smart tokens (blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-95240bbb44d)? Nice.