Cool africa

no blackaboo shit no nigger shit no nazi shit gimme the coolest african shit u have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x_P0DQJrM98
youtu.be/ylY_m-h4B-k
youtu.be/tHMM67xEul4
organicthejarawa.com/sign-the-petition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no blackaboo shit no nigger shit no nazi shit
user, you're asking too much from this board.

Fair fair any of it is fine as long as it includes cool africa shit

Pic related is one of the earliest African inventions recorded. People who denigrate the mighty Africans make me personally sick. Imagine what the Egyptians would've been capable of if the white animal hadn't intervened

real nigger thread

Wat dehd e meen bye thehs

What's the most scientifically advanced African dynasty/empire?

What's the most powerful African dynasty/empire?

Was there ever a time where Africa could compete with the Middle East/Europe before the age of gunpowder?

bump

where the fuck you at OP?

did Africans even figure out spearheads?

I guess you've never heard the slur, "spear chuckers."
youtu.be/x_P0DQJrM98

I know they had "spears" but I thought they might have just had sharpened sticks like our natives

My mistake. I made an assumption, I just often expect the worst whenever Africa comes up. So much for stifling hostilities. Here's a more dramatic take on the Spear:
youtu.be/ylY_m-h4B-k

A similar design to Shaka ' s "innovation" had been around since the time of Rome irc.

Here also is Spears as used by the Masai of East Africa:
youtu.be/tHMM67xEul4

Again my apologies.

we had cucks even in 1932 lmao

Good trigger discipline, the left nigga means business.

This being blue board. Is nudity allowed if non-sexualized? Have cool traditional stuff, but there are female nipples. National Geographic tier shit

Well, hey are covered in this pic, sort of

I'll pick out covered pics until I get an answer

>Blackaboo
I mean, if you're into cannibalism, genocide, and animism then all of Africa's history should be enough m8

Africans had iron and steel tipped spears.

Those girls have really nice skin but why the fuck do they cake their hair in mud too?

It's not mud, it's an unguent of fat either butter/tallow/Vaseline with ochre and a number of aromatic herbs

It's a disinfectant that also protects the hair from the elements much like chebé in Chad.

Out of all the aspects where Africans lacked behind Europeans, metallurgy was not one of them.

>no nigger shit

You what?

This is all that I could think of

The cannibalism thing is quite exaggerated.
What is that even supposed to mean?

Thats from the aztects im pretty sure

Very wiiise people

>intentionally picking the least civilized part of Africa
That's like using Kamchatkan tribes to claim Asians couldn't into civilization.

Metalworking was a huge thing in much of Africa. West Africa (Benin in partiuclar) was famous for its bronze casting.

Is modern era alright?

Obviously he was making a George Washington Carver reference. Though GWC did not event peanut butter, It's a popular urban myth, due to all the other peanut products he actually made.

Well then specify the place rather than saying Africa in general. It has like 50 or more countries now and even more back then.

post bantu&subsaharan houses and architecture

These are pretty neat. I know the cultures are more diverse than pop culture makes them seem, but is there any particular reason the "African" style of art (like with those patterns on the buildings or those "African" shirts you sometimes see quasi-nationalist blacks in America wearing) looks so distinct?

Reminds me of a yurt. Was the Zulu state effectively a horseless Stepenigger Khanate? What little I've read about them gives the impression that it was some kind of hegemonic chiefdom along the lines of the Huns or Avars.

I have no particular idea beyond that the bantu speaking world below the sahara got isolated long enough so that civilisations and tribes there had derived their local styles from a set of ideas as distinct as roman-european patterns to ancient sinic art for the same reasons.

What game is she playing? And why are her tits out?

Mancala.

Basically everyone in tropical places had their tits out before Europeans came along

>why are her tits out?

I have a bunch of cool traditional African celebrations I can't post, like some Swahilli stuff, modern Africans are participating, but I can't because their tits are out, and our society says that's wrong. Nothing sexual about the pics. The woman have swords and shit

what hapenned on the swahili coast pre-colonization?

I highly highly recommend everyone with an interest in West Africa to read Mungo Park's journal.

the size of the lip gage is a sign of how rich they are.

Do you have Amazon Prime?

As much as I have an interest in Africa, this is one of my least favorite aspects. I have mixed feelings about scarification, and genital cutting is an all round no in my book. Anyway, here's a King from the Calabar region. You can see the western influence on him, particularly his footware.

Can someone explain the items on the belt of the man on the left?

Whats up top? knives? I assume the thing hanging down contains gunpowder, if so what are the balls?

I assume they're charms. Even in the age of guns, there was still a strong belief in the powers of juju.

Has anyone read pic related? is there a Veeky Forums Africa reading list

>*Enslaved you and your family
>nothing personal kid

Tippu Tip was a scumbag. He was a slave trader that would make the others in his field blush.

Kek underrated

I'd call it misconception more than urban myth.

>tfw when no qt savage african princess to enslave and up forming a loving bond with outside the confines of your nuptial vows pledged to the alabaster aristocratic qt back home and end up bringing her to civilization masquerading as a maidservant having your secret relationship expose you to the horrors of racism changing your worldview forever

By "black", I mean "black".

These aren't even African, if I am not mistaken, they are Andamanese. Jarawa, specifically.

Thbks

Yeah these are Negritos of the Indian ocean

how does one stumble upon such a bit of useless information?

>covered

Far left nip is out.

That's an awesome shot.

Oooga booga booga ooh ooh ooh eee eee eee aah aah aah. Niggers.

You probably never heard of the Sentinelese, either, have you? Just from reading around and stuff. The Indians are trying to modernize the Jarawa to take the land. Sentinels refuse contact. Kill anyone that tries

organicthejarawa.com/sign-the-petition

So is cultural/historical nudity okay?

Absolutely. Sexual nudity is b&, but I can't imagine cultural/historical would be.

Who knows anything about medieval era west African kingdoms?

Bet my money on Kalaha. My sister loved that shit.