Hong Kong handover

Was it a huge mistake brits?
>Implying 'muh two systems' will last much longer

America not nuking China during the Korean War was a mistake

calm before the storm. Now the chinks are clambering for more pro-western clay. Soon, their fleet will get fucked like it always does and China will burn.

Death of an Empire, best day of my life.

Recommend the Hong Kong history museum for a good kek at the UK

The US and the Brits sabotaging the Jap war effort in China was a mistake

>Nuking China before the Sino-Soviet split.

I hate Gommies as much as the next guy, but there's no way the USSR does not get involved - which probably means nuclear holocaust.

Which, granted, also means no more Gommies.

There will be a war sooner or later between Anglos and Chinks so it doesn't really matter.

Butthurt more, I know anglos really like faggotism.

Consider reading Twilight of the Red Czar

China is a country of thieves, murderors, conmen, and liars. Their government reflects this.

Oh you really hurt my precious feelings, cry out more.

your people were chimeras once. Communism moved you closer to that life. Are you going to become them again or become civilized and stop claiming land?

Whine more, don't stop. I feel the /pol/ vibe already.

>i laugh at history
pride goeth before the fall. Guan Yu should've taught you that

>history
What history? I only see your whining shitposts.
You want invding HK again? Come take it, let's see who's real scumbag subhuman thieves, murderors, conmen, and liars imperialist, wh*Teboi.

>china calling other people imperialists
the wool on your eyes is quite thick, as you keep tibet, machu, inner mongolia, and religous minorities under persecution and dictatorial rule. Though, the chinese are naturally drawn towards an iron boot. I don't want HK, I want China to stop talking shit about lands they don;t own and put their money where their mouth is, so they can get fucked like its 1939

>china calling other people imperialists
Yes, you were / are.
Isn't this thread is about "retaking" Hon Kong and your former empire glory? Wh*teboi? Besides, America is still the biggest imperialist of the world now.

They had no choice as that was always the agreement when Hong Kong was ceded to the Brits in the first place.

And of course Xi is trying to clamp down even more. He's a neo-Maoist, and developing a personality cult. Most assume that he intends to stay in power even after his current (second) 5-year position is up.

Lived there for a few months in 2015. What a shithole. Mainlanders have invaded it already, and it shows.

>implying they could have stopped China from taking over

Don't most of the people living in Hong Kong hate being under Chinese rule? I guess that's what happens when you get a century of relative liberal freedom under the Brits to shitty, repressive communists who like to disappear people for wrongthink.