Who were history's biggest LARPs?

Who were history's biggest LARPs?

the SS members that actually took Himmler's mysticism shit seriously

Nazi Germany is what happens when a whole country LARPs

more like the beta uprising, at least in the elite, not counting generals and such.

Either Nazi Germany or Israel. Both examples of national larping.

Turks who claimed to be the descendents of Rome.

Rome loved to LARP as the greeks. They even had to write an origin story where a Trojan goes off and founds Rome that reads like bad Homeros fan fiction

>trojans
>greeks

pick one lad

Can someone crop out a pic of the glass wearing bloke?
He literally looks like an anime character.

Actually all the Aeneid did was connect two separate founding myths of Rome.

Alright, I pick Greeks

They're all anime characters. The Bad Guy and his four Devas is one of the oldest lines in the book.
>Evil Scientist
>Master Swordsman
>The Leader
>Evil Gay Guy who wants to rape the shota MC
>The Brute

Good posts.

No question its Jean-Bédel Bokassa

>In December 1976, in emulation of his hero Napoleon, he appointed himself emperor of the Central African Empire, with a coronation ceremony in 1977 costing US$20 million ($80 million today), practically bankrupting the country. His diamond-encrusted crown alone cost $5 million ($20 million today).[2] In 1979 he had hundreds of schoolchildren arrested for refusing to buy uniforms from a company owned by one of his wives. Bokassa was reported to have personally supervised the massacre of 100 of the schoolchildren by his Imperial Guard.

What's the context of this photo? It looks like Russia but I can see banners in Chinese

/ourguy/

This cant be true, negroides larping as Napoleon how isnt this the gretest meme in Veeky Forums

Napoleon was a huge LARP himself. How many layers of LARPing are they on?

It gets better

>Bokassa sought recognition for his status as leader of the army. He frequently appeared in public wearing all his military decorations, and in ceremonies, he often sat next to President Dacko to display his importance in the government.[15] Bokassa frequently got into heated arguments with Jean-Paul Douate, the government's chief of protocol, who admonished him for not following the correct order of seating at presidential tables. At first, Dacko found his cousin's antics amusing.[15] Despite the number of recent military coups in Africa, Dacko publicly dismissed the likelihood that Bokassa would try to take control of the country. At an official dinner, he said, "Colonel Bokassa only wants to collect medals and he is too stupid to pull off a coup d'état"

>Bokassa attempted to justify his actions by claiming that creating a monarchy would help Central Africa "stand out" from the rest of the continent, and earn the world's respect. Despite generous invitations, no foreign leaders attended the event. By this time, many people inside and outside the CAE thought Bokassa was insane. The Western press, mostly in France, the UK, and USA, considered him a laughing stock

i came here to say this
just imagine him sneering his plans while pushing his glasses up with two fingers
he looks like he would be the final winner if they all betrayed each other, he would have the plan

think about what he did though, he was the real thing, he justified it in his prime.

>Ionians aren't greeks
Wew lad

It's just a chinese styled cyrilic letters. Dunno what they say tho.

Brotherly welcome to Chinese national republic

>Evil Gay Guy who wants to rape the shota MC
Nah, look at his eyes fixed on the back of Mosley's head. He's easily the main bad guy's overambitious second-in-command who will betray him later on

that wasn't actually better, the school children thing was way more entertaining

>who
>*were*
>Histories greatest LARP'ers
But my child, we live in the Golden Age of LARP

WE WUZ EARTHLANGZ N SHIT MY NIGGUH

WEZ ALL DA SAME N SHIT

>Trust me guys I'm Genghis Khan

>you can be black if you feel like it

>I'm a Sonic kin transexual lesbian
>Respect my right to go fast and cut my dick off or you are a hedgehog phobe

Yaaas kween slaaaaay