WHY IS BUYING BITCOINS SO HARD?

I am 24 years old and all I wanna do is buy bitcoins for fucking 16 EUROS and I'm having the worst fucking experience ever!

So I've been using Google for the last days, trying to find a place where I can buy bitcoins fast. However all of those fucking places want some kind of verification. Okay, fine, took pics of my ID and my fucking face and guess what the site is fucking buggy and I can't send them my documents. Try different site.
>can't buy bitcoins for 16 euros because the minimum amount is 30 €
>try different site
>can't buy bitcoins because they don't accept SOFORT banking or PayPal
>required to send the money via bank which takes up to 3 days
>reeee
>differen site
>looks nice , simple registration
>register
>verify my phone number
>use SOFORT banking to buy bitcoins for 16 euros
>send the money
>success.jpg
>get a message from seller
>"need to verify my bank account before I can receive the bitcoins"
>mfw it takes 3 fucking days

I can't believe how fucked up the whole system is. All I need is 16 euros of bitcoins and I'm sitting here having a hard time. Is this really the currency of the future?
>all this stress for fucking 16€

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@schwmm/crypto-for-starters-pt-1-what-is-this-bitcoin-thing
spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-exchange.html
spectrocoin.com/en/fees-and-limits.html
bankera.com/
bitins.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't tell if you are a retard or a clever troll.

You don’t deserve to be in crypto if this is a problem

That's a problem with the FIAT system though, not Bitcoin.

don't do drugs bro I know what that 16 is for

>16€
That's the real problem here.

If this is the state we are in, we still have plenty of time anons.

It is the currency of the future. All your problems are on the traditional banking side, aren't they?
Once you get payed in crypto and spend crypto for everyday items those shitty regulated exchanges and bank transfers are gone

>REEEEEEEEE, IM A 16 YEAR OLD AND I WHY CANT I BUY BITCOIN WITH MY MOMS DEBIT CARD

>go to bitstamp.com
>Sign up
>transfer money from bank to bitstamp
>buy bitcoin
>lose all your money because if you figure out how to buy bitcoin you will be a shit trader

Bro all I need is a place that accepts PayPal or Sofort banking (as I am based in europe) without any verifications that take up to 3 days!

No u don't know what these are for! Right but why is it so difficult to get into crypto.
>they said
>get a ewallet
>buy crypto
Nobody talks how everything needs to be verified. Like really everything !

I'm 24 years old and I want to buy bitcoins for 16 fucking euros.

This is good as it tells me the normies aren't here yet

bitstamp wants me to use SEPA which takes up to 3 days. They also accept credit cards but I don't have any.
All I need is a simple and fast way. I am ready to send them my ID. But holy shit is it too much to ask for a fast transaction like PayPal or SOFORT banking.

I'm not a fucking Neet like most of u. I've got a life outside of Veeky Forums. I can't fucking wait 4 days to get verified for fucking 16 EUROS. I'm sorry but I'm being honest here.

If any user wants to sell me bitcoins for 16 euros via paypal then let me know. It's fucking 16 EUROS. People are afraid of being scammed for fucking 16 €

Forgot pic

>Once you get payed in crypto

Once you get paid in crypto and lose your life savings in a week when another "correction" happens?

I can't believe how you all go through all these ridiculous registrations/verifications. I mean I am the only one complaining about this. Sending my fucking ID my fucking everything just so I can get a little bit of crypto. Holy shit. I'm starting to believe this whole crypto shit was created by (((them))) for data mining operations... it is ridiculous.

They don't do it for data mining, they do it so that 16 you were gonna spend on child pron can be tracked and used to indict you.

The ID verifications are government regulations so it can be traced who buys what with their bitcoin. Yes that is correct, bitcoin is not anonymous

>The ID verifications are government regulations so it can be traced who buys what with their bitcoin. Yes that is correct, bitcoin is not anonymous
Why r u trolling me?

I'm not. Monero is anonymous if you wanna buy drugs.
Also I won't sell you bitcoins 16€ worth of because otherwise it would be traced back to me whatever you do with it

Ask your mom for an advance on your allowance so you can afford the minimum

steemit.com/bitcoin/@schwmm/crypto-for-starters-pt-1-what-is-this-bitcoin-thing

Bitcoin is ANONYMOUS
This is a risky statement to be quite honest. I prefer the more correct term pseudonymous. All transactions are visible to anyone. Literally anyone. E.g. go and visit blockchain.info and you will find all the transactions currently going on and a full backlog of all transactions ever made!
The thing is, you won't know which public key (sorta your account number) belongs to which real world person. But once an account interferes with its real world identity you could check every transaction this person has ever made from this account.
This happens e.g. when your friend sends you half your dinner bill, when you pay your landlord or simply when you convert fiat into bitcoins (most trustworthy exchanges require a KYC - Know Your Customer ID check).

i feel ya
also the fucking fees

spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-exchange.html

Truly the land of the free

>investing fiat
Just ask someone for Bitbean and work your way up from there

I'm not into drugs all I need is something of bitify.com. website only accepts bitcoins

if u 1000x ur money ull have like 10 grand ull be rich af homie i wish i had that kind of money to play with

>All your problems are on the traditional banking side, aren't they?

actually no. buying bitcoin should be easy as buying steam games.
feels like buying uranium with how difficult it is

i probably sent my ID more than 10 times just to be rejected by the bank/website later.
you gotta admit this is artificially limited at some level, good luck cashing out

Fair enough. Exchanges would still ask for your ID just in case, rather than just believing your good intentions.
Crypto is not made to be converted into Fiat and with small sums like that the fees will be a good chunk of that money. Your bitcoin tx will also cost you around 1 or 2€.

I'm about to give it all up. I am so disappointed.

is this legit? what are the fees?

insufficient funds

you are a junkie, aren't you OP?

just because something in untraceable doesn't mean you should put 100 restrictions on it.

its not 100% untraceable, only between 2 individuals it is. and so is fiat - so what is the fucking difference

Anycoindirect.eu doesn't require any verification for below 100€ investments

Jesus christ learn to browse:
spectrocoin.com/en/fees-and-limits.html

Spectrocoin is the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) of the following ICO:
bankera.com/

They've got 2 people working at the European Parliament in their team so it better be.

Wod?

Yup, once the China fud chills the fuck out there will be some rocket fuel with all the newbz. Whales gonna feed hard

Ty I'll check it out in a minute.

kraken doesnt need ID for tier 2

Try virvox PAJEET , btw u noob

Has anyone used bitsquared/bisq? What do you think about it?

How do you sell your bitcoin when you want to?

Every site looks sketchy and unreliable

Whether or not you faggots want to admit it, buying and selling Bitcoin is the hurdle keeping Bitcoin from reaching extremely high value

You really can't afford 30 euros

Jesus Christ we have reached the top

Anycoindirect.eu faggot

Anycoindirect.eu again

Bitcoin.de works pretty well for germans as it's user to user bids

I live in a third world country and wire transfer here are almost instantaneous.

Also I have like 3 local pages to buy bitcoin and they work like a charm. They only request a copy of your ID and the verification only takes a couple of hours

Yea I'm not very liquid atm.

Will look into this. Ty

What local pages?

are you from Chile? If you are not, its difficult to buy since you need a Chilean bank account to buy

God damn I've been on this page before. Minimum amount is 30€.

Man this sucks. Might have to borrow money. Fucking hell.

>mfw I can buy BTC and ETH at the gas station with cash

bitins.net/

7% fee though but if I wanted to remain anonymous I'd definitely opt for this.

>VirWox
Is one possibility to actually use PayPal. However all the transaction costs are all over my budget.

>PayPal to ssl
>Ssl to bitcoin

I wonder how much I'll pay for all that at the end...

Where do u live? This is fucking awesome.

Can u buy me some ? I'll send u the money via paypal. Not a scammer ...

Slovenia. The nearest gas station that has this is less than 1km away from where I live.

I could but only tomorrow evening (it's 9:30 PM here now). I have some things to attend to after work tomorrow.

Getting to buy it is your reward for figuring out how to kys

Ok, since this seems to be the topic for retarded questions, let me ask mine:

If you're buying any kind of coin on any kind of exchange, there's going to be a gap between you hitting buy, you sending the money and them receiving the money. Does this 'delay' affect the price you pay, or do you pay the exact price the coin was at the moment you hit 'buy' no matter how large the delay is between you clicking and them getting the money?

Can u leave ur email or Skype I'd really like to get in touch with u!!

Literally, just use Kraken. It's not excellent, but you can buy easily there.

made a throwaway account:
[email protected]

What are you buying user?

Delay can affect the price

The fuck you even doing with less than 30€

Who doesn't have 30 fucking €. Are you 6 or something?

It's even harder if you are in the UK

Here there are a lot of Bitcoin ATM's. If you live in Germany than you are fucked, everywhere else you are good. Google for Bitcoin ATM

Have fun with your tax declaration because of your investment of 16€.

I get my BTC in around 20 minutes from a service in the UK, I just do a bank to bank transfer and its all good, the only problem is that the premium on spot fluctuates between 7-12%. It is a big problem though, getting fiat-BTC I mean. I think if there were better wallets and better payment gateways BTC adoption would happen much quicker.

So if bitcoin goes 10x in 2 years youll have 160 euro. And if it goes 100x you will have 1600 euro. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I live in Brazil, the world most expensive bitcoin price. I don't have passport or means to buy bitcoin in a decent exchange. You will never feel the pain to be a Brazilian.

Thanks
>What are you buying user?
Something of bitify.com
Trying to invest my last money into something that could make me more. I am fucking broke.
Well my student loans are fucking late this time so I am fucking fucked and do not have 30 euros anymore!
I live in Germany. I am fucked.
>tax
Bro don't worry about that. There is already a master plan behind it.
I'm not buying to trade. I'm buying because I want something on bitify.com

geh auf bitcoin.de

Minimum Betrag ist bei 30 Euro. Alles schon gecheckt.

I found litebit.eu all I have to do is verify my bank account now. I'm so close to getting the fucking 16 euro bitcoins. I hope the verification won't take too long. Fucking hell what a ride.

OP here. I decided to use litebit.eu. those fuckers want me to verify my bank account which is really ridiculous. Now I'm trying to verify my German bank account and my bank is fucking cucking me. Holy shit I'm about to fucking kms! I'm so close to my 16 euros bitcoins.

CRYPTO CURRENCY IS A FUCKING MEME! I'M SO FUCKING PISSES!

Can't believe people are actually "investing" into this shit. Like how stupid do u have to be? This shit will never take of.
>all the complexity of buying crypto....
And this is coming from somebody who knows how to make websites and knows the internet!

Wow, you know how to make websites? You must be an internet expert.

>Wow, you know how to make websites? You must be an internet expert.
Dude my point is , I know how to create a perfect user experience and frankly what all those crypto websites are doing to us is beyond fucked. They make cucks out of us.
>register
>send ID
>send verification
>wait wait wait wait

If shit remains the same then this will never take of.

Do you even know how many hoops you have to go through to buy into IPOs? You literally need to be a millionaire. Heck, most normies can't even daytrade.

OP, use Uphold, don't be a cuck

>Heck, most normies can't even daytrade.
You people don't get the point of crypto. It was never made to be used for daytrading or trading at all. It has got a different purpose. People like me need this to buy things anonymously on the internet. In fact there are many more things that can be used with crypto but not fucking trading.

Good. Go on localbitcoins and buy some for cash. Nobody's forcing you to buy it online.

I'm cucked in Germany. I'll look for local traders tho. I'm sure there are people here selling. Thx for the idea.

I literally just read how to do this and get actual Bitcoin yesterday. It's fucking easy.

Ok I know its a terrible exchange rate but you can buy bitcoin on ebay with paypal

>I literally just read how to do this and get actual Bitcoin yesterday. It's fucking easy.
Why don't u share ur info with me then? Thx will check this out now.

Man that rate is really fucked.

You're in Europe? Idk then. In us I went to coinbase, verified my stuff and then bought coin. Easy, automated. What's the biggest problem you're having?

honestly, i felt the same way when i started. and agree it is a lot harder and full of bullshit to get in.
all the people saying otherwise are the trolling faggots, cuz they know dam well what u r talking about

I've got 2 problems:
The payment methods and the verification methods.
I want to get bitcoins fast and simple. However, I don't have a credit card. In addition to that, no body accept Paypal so the only method I've got left is SOFORT banking. Which is Insta online banking system within the EU. I chose that but now I have to verifie my bank account. This can take up to 3 days. It really is annoying as I'm in need of bit coins. I guess there is no other way around this for me.

Wait, you can't buy crypto using paypal? WTF?
Also, looking at all those coins at coinmarketcap, it seems like anybody and their uncle making those coins, and it's more like a Las Vegas gamble that anything.

Good news is that you should have low fees if going through a bank account directly.

crypto is tanking today, that 3 day may be good 4 u