How are you Arkies doing?

How many confirmed suicides so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinlink.co.kr/aboutlisting/aboutlisting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am still up by around $2 per ark, so a long way off m8.

>pricing ARK in USD

why do faggots do this? Price it in BTC you mong.

He's an Arkie after all, just be patient.

I'm still up 300%

WE ARE GOING TO ROCKET TO THE MOON OP I SWEAR YOU WILL REGRET THIS THREAD.

Bought early, so still making money, thanks for asking.
We all have to wait for alt-coin prices to go back up, no point bailing now.

>Price it in BTC you mong
>Pricing my gains BTC

Bitcoin is shit on so many levels it does not deserve thinking about. The ETH flipping cannot happen soon enough.

> Pricing in BTC
Absolute retardation when I can't even buy a sandwich for BTC. I eat and breath USD.

>He FUDed at 0.20
>He FUDed at 0.50
>He FUDed at 1.00
>He FUDed at 1.70
>He FUDed at 2.00
>He FUDed at 3.00
>He FUDed at 4.00
>He FUDed at 3.00
>He will FUD at 2.00

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

This is a repost, but I like it

Where are mods? Autoban for reposting same shit over and over already.

sold 1/3 of my stack at 90k sat.

now im actually hoping it goes lower so i can rebuy

surprisingly comfy

Down 10%, but fuck it, HODLing

Because BTC is shit, and most likely crashing again soon. In the end the only reason we care about these shitcoins is because of the real-world gains it'll give us, who the fuck cares how much BTC your coins are worth if BTC is less than $0.000001?

You can add one more to the count. Goodbye biz.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

>not using superior ethoshi's

Well at least it looks like ARK is going to be on another exchange here according to the slack.

coinlink.co.kr/aboutlisting/aboutlisting

Korean exchange though.

Cryptopia twitter account shills ARK like crazy? Is that the only currency on there worth something? It even got a like by Mcaffe.

Ah nm realized the official cryptopia twitter is

cryptopia_nz

You can only buy Ark with btc right now, retards. Pricing in USD means nothing because it isn't pegged to USD

Only up 244% now

>Korean exchange though
For some reason Koreans love Ark while other Asian countries don't seem very interested

Holy shit, I hold ARK myself, and I'm in serious profit still, but that picture is goddamn glorious.

can anybody explain why this is happening, why am I only 350% up instead of 550%?

I'm doing fine faggot...I bought in when it was 52 cents

Please no I thought it was funny

are you a toddler? how can it be funny when its repeated milllions of times

No bully

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek'd and saved