Lost almost everything

Started with $80,000 on July 30th.

[$30,000 from my sister, $20,000 loan, and the rest is from my savings/all of inheritance from parents.]

Now there is only $11,000 left.

At first it was going well. I was up at $150,000 at one point (a few days after the BTC fork). When it came to the time I wanted to sell, Kraken (which was what I was using at the time) decided to go down. Their platform was/is so fucking shit. This problem kept happening and ended up in me losing thousands. Eventually I moved to Bittrex. I was lured into the P&Ds shilled on here. This just led to even more losses. The more I lost, the riskier trades I would do. I was barely sleeping 3 hours a night. My thinking was WAY off. I didn't realise it back then. But oh my fucking gosh, I wish I just took a step back for one day, to wake up and realise what shit show I was making.

Now I am fucked. I have taken several steps back and realised what a mess I have made. I don't know what I'm going to do. I wont lie and say that I haven't had dark thoughts, but I know in the future, this will just be a blip. That is what keeps me going. I'm 20 years old and am just about to start Uni; I have one credit card left (I have 3, but 2 are already maxed out). I know more debt is not the answer; but I don't have much choice right now.

My plan:

Get a part time job to earn money alongside my studies to try and sustain myself and recoup my sisters money.
Apart from that; I really don't know.
I'm open to any suggestions.
But please, don't shill in this thread. I've honestly taken enough hits - more than I can take.

It feels weird doing this but since I've seen it done before on here, I want to say a wholehearted thank you to anyone who would like to help me:
BTC address 1Ghq54sGs6fD9hZcGC1Lk6pVjWCd9UUsZY
Ethereum address 0x0047e1187409B3D88cDB1DDe43f338006E2F3AC5

To anyone that is new here/hasn't suffered great losses: don't just scroll past this. Remember my message - don't make the same mistakes I did.

I'll send 1 ETH for sharpie in asshole.

Just hold.

Thanks, just bought 100k!

fake larp, only a complete asshole wouldnt pay back his sister as soon as humanely possible

If you've crashed out from 150,000 made from 80k and you've lost it?

You should just pay your debts and cash out after we recover mate.

user in one of the other threads has a good idea:
Cash out, buy a revolver, put a bullet in your head

Maybe he can pay her back in orgasms.

what kind of shitcoins did you manage that tho, bittrex doesn't even have margin trading, both BTC and ETH are above their July prices

unless he's holding literal shitcoins...

Unironically buy kneepads and post on backpage. Just make them wash first it wont be that bad. Think of it like a salty lollipop

how many dick you gotta suck to recover op's 69k

My penis moved a little

OP if not LARP I was where you were. Lost all my $$ chasing pumps trying to catch that feeling. The best way to win is to find something really early get in and hold. I got lucky with OMG for that. It brought me back in the green

what career have you taken OP? sounds like going to uni with massive debt is setting yourself up for failure and seeing how you are so fucking stupid to lose 90% of your money your meme career isn't going to get you out of this ditch, just cash out buy a gun fuck your sister and ended.

If he charged 100 a dick thats 700 dicks. If he sucks 6 dicks a day thats 4 months to recoup the loss

Dumb people like you give smart people like me the money.

Irrational beings fed by impulses and led like a blind sheep by the p&d puppet masters.

Btw if you send a picture of a sharpie in your anus with the line "I got wrecked on xxxx(date)" I'll give you .5 of a btc.

Thanks for the money! :D

You suck dude. So now it's our problem that you're a degenerate gambler? Get help maybe gamblers anonymous or something.

I played around with trading, started with 300$. I made 350 by PnDing based on biz. After that, I held ark through the moon and now I'm at 250.

This just isn't for wagecucks like me. It doesn't work if you can't pull your USD daily.

why even go to uni if you're dumb enough to lose money in crpyto? just go work at mcdicks LMAO

Sent ;)

I cant believe people like you exist. LOL.

>Lose $70,000
>My plan: Get a part time job

LEL, just wait until you discover the value of a dollar.

sent you 0.1 btc

die

He's never going to learn if you people send him coins. Dumbasses. Degenerate coin junkie.

get life insurance in favor of your sister
have an "accident" and kill yourself
profit

Just buy Bitbean
Or
Become an upvote bot on steemit

Will literally sharpie in anus if i see a deposit. Im bored and have nothing better to do.

15XBLanJ8iKeuyZgkrzD74aiZe9irpAvV6

>3k into BTC
>2k into ETH
>1k into LTC
>1k into NEM
>1k into XMR
>1k into MIOTA
>1k into OMG
>1k into ARK
Hold for a year, don't check accounts ever. Have someone trustworthy change your login info so you can't touch it for a year.
You fucking retards need to stop chasing 100x gains, you missed out on that by not mining thousands of bitcoins pre 2010. It's okay, there's still a tremendous amount of money to be made on crypto just stick to non shitcoins that actually have a dev team and a usecase as well as a high established marketcap to reel in new money. These coins will steadily gain over time, just have a little bit of patience you dumb retarsd

This "he" is most definitely a "she" and I'd place a bet on that.

God he really had a good amount of btc, normally all the beggars give empty adresses with no transaction.

My only tip is start being frugal, what I do that really saves money is
>no car
>share a small one room studio with gf
>never buy anything except food
>no phone expense, only use wifi
>steal wifi from neighbor
>steal most of my food at those self scan cashier
>never eat oud
>no alcohol or cigarette, only drink water or infuse ginger
>see my grandma when I can for some free meal and bonus cash

Only expense I could avoid is condoms but I hate the effect pill has on women libido and too sared to pull out.

We spare so much fucking money it's ridiculous, gonna take a few years off soon and live on some farm or shit.

What's the problem just do as I do and go back in time and tell your earlier self what to do.

i honestly dont get why you wouldnt just put everything in chainlink

It is impossible to lose that much without margin

Why not just shit in the streets while you're at it to not waste on hydro. Or go dumpster diving at a grocery store after hours to stock up on some 'that day expired cereal and mayonnaise'

Fucking hell, there's money conscious and then there's living the life of a bottom feeder. We gain a lot of our morale from items and amneties like good food, alcohol, the occasional purchase etc. You'll be miserable if you over do it on the frugality. Just be smart and don't spend all your shit like a nigger and then have to beg for handouts

Agreed
300$ extra a month might be the difference between being miserable and having the motivation to pursue your goals

Forgot BNT BAT and XRP.

I don't care about saving cents, we take long hot showers, do laundry and buy new shoes when needed.
Our lifestyle is simple but not that different, we watch torrented movies, read books I printed the pdf at work, eat expensive meat and salmon all the time since I just steal it.
Weekend we go walk and camping in the mountains nearby, just chill, see some friends or go out. I'll drink free water in pubs though because I drank way too much alcohol in my youth.

I don't even know where I would spend an extra 300 bucks now that I'm used to the lifestyle.
Also what I listed saves more than 1500 a month.
That's 18k a year.

Put $11kay in ELIX and make losses back.

Your whole lifestyle exists because you're thieves, not frugal. Kill yourself, scum.

If only you were all in ANS before the rebrand

If only people bought and held instead of getting into such shit situations.

It makes me so frustrated that this $80,000 would of been better in my hands than your shitty weak hands.

Anyways, good luck user.

Sad, man. I have a coin to shill you that could make up for it.

Just wait it out you dumb cuck. You do t loose till ya sell mane

You didn't lose the money. You spent it for gambling entertainment. Hope you did have fun.

This.

could be worse.

If I had 80K I would waste it all straight away on heroin meth and crack... all the money would be gone in a few months..

Lessons to be learned from this post
>DONT USE LEVERAGE
>Don't spend more that you're willing to loose
>If using leverage are you're up, pay back any debt IMMEDIATELY
>Have the majority (At least 51-60% in BTC and ETH)
>Be completely aware of the platform you're using at all times
>Only hold when all debts are paid off
>STAY AWAY FROM LEVERAGE

TLDR: here is a bullshit sob story, send me money pls.

You're a dumb faggot, but Kraken's platform crashing fucked my mouth too. So get off it

Why did you take money from your sister when you had your own money to blow?