Chain link now below ICO price

Chain link now below ICO price....

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA link-tards get BTFO! lmao

>muh oracle

LMAO yeah right niggys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JM5WqJp7tUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is actually good news for the oracle problem.

sitting comfy at presale price laughing with u op

kys retard {sage}

Daily reminder that ICO's buyers are retards.

ICO price was around .00035 ETH retard.

I'm confused.

Presale = 3120/ETH = .00032051

Crowd sale = 2600/ETH = 0.00038461

Current price = .0006

This is the highlight of their day, just let them be.

It's dying. lmao.
We're solving the oracle problem, bro.

new flash faggots-

Banks will NEVER allow crypto to integrate with their systems. If they do, it'll be on their own terms with their own currencies.

Do you really think JP Morgan Chase is going to bow down to Bancor and Chain cucks? LMAO. These bankers can have world leaders assassinated, they can topple entire countries with economic warfare.

You think your crypto gains are big? There are people on wallstreet who make 5M a month and it's not that uncommon.

The fact that you think chainlink will be anything more than a pump and dump is laughable. LAUGHABLE.

It's sad, really. All you peasants just hoping for a better life..

lmao trying this hard to fud

And you are doing what? Wasting your time spreading BS? While other ppl doing 5M in one month or doubling their investment in 1M with chainlink?
kk thx and like you said, hoping for a better life.

Are these guys just fudding or actually retarded, it hasn’t gotten near ico price at all since it hit etherdelta.

It’s just under 2x ico price right now

SHUT UP, SHUT IT

this.

did we really think that a company that couldnt even get its FUCKING ICO RIGHT is going to be able to solve one of the most difficult computer science problems that has been around for over 15 years.

before u say fud. I would buy some link because it solves a huge problem and it is worth being in on it, but my faith in them executing it successfully is incredibly low

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAH

TFW NO ONE WSNTS YOUR BAGS

>SWIFT
KYS idiot dickhead

NO LINKS still salty AF?

Yes I'm sure MUH CHAIN LINK will solve one of the most difficult mathematical problems of the past 20 years.

SURELY Chainlink will accomplish this, and the funniest thing is that people who invest for a living and know 10000x more than you have no idea about chain link! How lucky are you to have invested in such a revolutionary shitcoi- I mean token! You are so wise :)

I might buy a few when it hits half of the ICO price lmao. Actually nah, that's like throwing money away.

youtu.be/JM5WqJp7tUQ

Must be since they're making things up about the price.

half ico price he said. SIBOS in

>a lot of chainlink fuds today
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

i work in capgem with swift daily. noone there heard about chainlink.

sage goes in all fields

This is the most annoying FUD I've ever seen on Veeky Forums just because it's so easy to confirm as false.

I fucking hate chainlink for further ruining this board with the retarded meme shit that it's causing.

"Solved the oracle problem" is funnier than this at least

I wouldn't bother. Apparently this is worth their time?

yeah I'm all in on chainlink but I'm thinking of quitting this board because of this stupid meme bullshit. honestly 4chans sense of humour is absolute trash. even reddits shitty memes are funnier than this stupid crap

It's not a math problem faggot. It's the general problem of being unable to easily communicate with off-chain resources and APIs.

I'm kind of embarassed for you because you accidentally took the "Solved the oracle problem" meme literally and actually think it has any relevance to what oracles actually are.

You and your .002 BTC should KYS.

>Chain link now below ICO price
you dirty fucking nigger I actually got excited for a second kys

lmao.

BUY NOW, IT IS YOUR LAST CHANCE
... or stay this salty for eternity