Well?

Well?

Dude's probably an excellent software eng. don't judge a book by its cover

Hired.

That's the next Wozniak, better hire him.

judge based on skill

Hired immediately autistic looking people tend to be smarter than average joes and chads

Too many variables. Is this a customer facing position or what? What are the dress code expectations for the job he's applying for?

Shit thread

Compliment him on his magnificent facial hair

It's a literal pube chin lmao

Except they aren't. Most are just autistic neets who are below average intelligence, but think they are special because their mommy told them so until they were 21 years old.

SHAVE YOUR FUCKING NECK!

Well thats why you talk to him first before making a decision by just looking at him

lmao i'd rather hire this guy than some turbo chad

Didn't know I was hiring for ISIS.

guy looks like a retarded nutcase

I actually had to hire 1 person before. (I wasn't management)

Anyways I'm in Cali and worked in construction, so if any white guy showed up I would automatically hire him over all the billions of spics.

I laughed really hard at this

If you can't manage some basic hygiene and decorum for an interview I expect you'll show up to work looking and smelling like shit. No thanks. I'd send that fucker packing immediately.

ALLAHU AKBAR
IOTA DEV IN PICTURE
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

If you can't shave your ugly face and get a decent haircut then why would anyone trust you to do anything else? If you can't put minimal effort into basic hygiene you're just lazy and it will reflect in performance.

NEXT

h-hi

i'm a multi-billionaire..

I think I know that fucking guy, where is this pic from?

Really doesn't matter. Had an interview recently I was well spoken very professional and her problem was I was too young looking like wtf

Yes, this goy is right. Go to the haircut jew and then buy your razors for $100 per month. Uh oh, the strip of soap is rubbing off and the blade is dulling after a day, here, buy another batch goyim.

I wouldn't hire you. You look like a fucking neckbeard terrorist. KYS or clean up your act.

>Not offering him a permanent ear-to-ear shave.

baka

They're both wearing decent clothes and shave/get haircuts. You can't help if you have terminal cancer
Whatever makes you feel better about being a loser. It can't possibly be your fault that you're disgusting. Haha

whats the money skellys net worth?

lmao hope you're larping faggot

pajeet says $122m

Assuming he's retarded enough to use that shit coin to store his money.
I'm pretty sure he made a boyfriend from gold that he sucks off every night.

This is me