What's the point of Bitcoin if it can be regulated by government?

What's the point of Bitcoin if it can be regulated by government?

it can't (:

the government is just trying to milk exchanges for now.
they also make it hard to buy bitcoin, which is not a fear of it replacing fiat, but more a fear of what will happen if you could do private off the book transactions.

realistically speaking crypto have no value because the government have hundreds of tools to choke it until it disappears.
that being said, you should hold in any case to avoid authorities claiming your money in an emergency situation like divorce or bankruptcy

what tools do they have to choke it out?

I think the main point is that it can flourish without government control. As opposed to one that NEEDs government regulation to flourish.

central banks, regulations, they can put out an order to the banks that you cannot invest directly from your bank account. or have credit companies block exchanges.
banks might get salty that you are not using their trading platform so they might ban you from doing it anyway (just like it happened in my country).
they can also tax you 40% on transactions because "muh high risk coin" or whatever.
any crazy shit they want

As other anons have put it, the feds can block on and off ramps, but not the freeway.

We are the road warriors

you know what would be really crazy??

if the 99% just finally, simply, said, "No more," to the 1%

just flat out

"We're done with you."

and that's it

that's all it would take

But what good is a freeway if no one can get on or off?

That's all it would take... for every country to become Venezuela

Just enjoi teh ride bb

Even if they regulate it as fuck, there will be 21M coins... The bank will cannot print bitcoins from thin air like they do whit fiat.

And let's see to which point they can regulate it.

you're a fucking retard.

That's cuz the top 10% makes 100x more money than the bottom 90% combined. All this chart does is prove middle class no longer exists.

Sure, kid

will you already shut up, you fucking moron? Don't you have some famine to starve in you communist fuck?

> Bitcoins are now illegal under punishment of death

wow, checked coincucks

>
how does it feel to amount to nothing?

idk, look yourself into the mirror and you tell me