NEVER margin trade learn from my experience

Got into crypto around March-April so it has been a wild rild I researched a ton of cryptos came across XRP and threw in the only 250 bucks I had to my name. When XRP hit 50+ cents I felt like i was on top of the world
I just turned 250 bucks into 2500, I thought I was the shit so I did what any sane person would do and I margin traded it all away...
I figured I could make easy gainz by buying xrp at around high 20s because its a steal but lost my money trying to hodl on margin. After I lost nearly 4000 of my coins I stayed out and hodled what i had left. any advice before I destroy what little of life I have left.
I just want my coins back help me win them back.
Heres my address if anyone is feeling generous
1JxBeVABNqurgXwi9PEorE2MWyLi4QrpTT

Congrats OP. You learnt a difficult lesson relatively cheaply.

Onwards and upwards.

Any advice so I dont ruin my life again lol

We literally always tell you never to margin trade you stupid fuck.

WE ALWAYS FUCKING TELL YOU THIS. YOU SHOULD LISTEN.

OP is a fucking retard and deserves nothing.

?

I"m all in with my life savings btw.

I was still relatively new I felt like a millionaire puffing on cigars I thought I was going to seal a couple easy $1000 trades... any advice

Read a trend analysis book and look at meme lines.

let's kill ourselves together?
i feel like omisego is going below 2 dollars, then I lose everything and just die.

>meme line
explain?

>Just lost everything
>Please send me more so I can keep gambling.

this fucking fear is paralyzing i can't sell and short because it's always at a new low and can't get rid of this long til there's at least an upturn over 40% of my fucking margin

You dumb fucks with your begging. Suck it up, learn from your mistakes and move on. But don't come here with some fucking sob story and expect us to give you more money to lose. Idiot.

nigga you better have margin long on doge, at least that shits super fucking low

i margin longed at 31 and sold half of it at 25 or so to avoid liquidation. hell, i started off long 65 ltc at .0149 as my break even and i would've gotten liquidated by the 9/14 fall if i hadn't woken up early and eaten some losses

I put an address down if a whale or some shmuck who did the same thing felt bad. I have been asking for advice through the thread

fucking lold
get off margin you idiot

the volume of the wall at .011-.012 on polo is enough to make me feel like i won't be liquidated but it's probably just being held up til they fucking drop everything and i eat it 100% fml

how about you just buy 100 btc worth of litecoin fgt

Sharpie in asshole and I will send .05 BTC

Quit your begging you whining bitch, you guys ruin this board. Basic tip: withdraw your roi when you're way up to protect your initial investment. You can't just let it ride forever.

don't hodl either

1.500000 of ETH bought at $333

$500 is only worth $385 right now and dropping lower :( :( :(

Should have put my money into something else.

WE'RE GOING BELOW 3K
WE'RE GOING BELOW 3K
WE'RE GOING BELOW 3K
WE'RE GOING BELOW 3K
WE'RE GOING BELOW 3K
WE'RE GOING BELOW 3K