WHATS GOING ON AGAIN

So.. we gonna have crashes every couple of days now? Is this still china + jpmorgan situation? Seriously? This is just dumb at this point. Hey btc goes straight to 4k again, hey it goes to 2.2 because muh goldman prediction. What the fuck is crypto at the moment ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-jpmorgan-looked-like-it-was-buying-after-dimon-called-fraud-2017-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we need the normies to FUD and the weak hands to be shaken out. It's being brought down to delay its inevitable normalization. The big players want to position themselves on the top.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude China announced yesterday that all mining operators are not allowed to leave the country and are being investigated for their crypto possessions / taxes

as if the china news couldnt get worse lol. Interesting times ahead I guess

At least it solves the issue with centralized chinese mining farms kek

source?

It's actually pretty great if you can get in position quick.

horseshit you fudding faggot

CEOs of exchanges are not allowed to leave the country, that is all.

I predict its gonna go to 3k and stay there

Only about 5-10% of the ethereum is mined in China... so not a big deal for Eth holders.

What's bringing ETH down is it's ties to BTC.

ETH/BTC makes up too large of a share of ETH.. a 17.71% share.

We need to disallow bitcoiners from buying ETH directly and have them purchase it using their own currency, so we can decouple from Bitcoin all together.

you sound like someone who doesn't have a clue what's going to happen to eth next month...

So basically this reddit-spacer is saying he thinks crypto should be more like FIAT

>China bans ICOs
>China bans every exchange that has ever listed a coin that had an ICO
>China bans bitcoin
>China hunts down anyone who ever touched a bitcoin and audits them
>China closes down or nationalizes every major bitcoin mining operations
>China raids NEET basements to seize your staked bitbeans

At some point they will exhaust their options.

w...what's going to happen next month?

MUH BEANS
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS YOU YELLOW BELLIED COMMIES

u wut?

metropolis

Bubble has ended. Late 2017 and 2018 is going to be a bear market.

Every time i see one of these threads I check gdax and BTC is up or down like .1%

crypto profits are only earned once sold.

Check'd

dump your btc if you want to dump

DELETE THIS

I'd like to know why MSM is gas lighting the world on JPMC's artificial market manipulation.

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-jpmorgan-looked-like-it-was-buying-after-dimon-called-fraud-2017-9

I guess its a good thing I invested money I can afford to lose!

underrated

Yeah, this is retarded. Who is getting weak hands from China and selling now that didn't get weak hands from China and sell last week?

NOOOOO

When they came for exchanges, we did nothing because we weren't exchanges. When they came for miners, we did nothing, because we weren't miners...But, by god, we will draw the line at BitBeans, sir.