SAFEX MOONING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Safex the unchinkable mooning righr now. Taking all social media by storm. Huge Leddit group buying in. Slack is on fire. TARGET ONE DOLLAR BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/safex/comments/71dp0a/why_safex_will_be_the_only_relevant_marketplace/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does safex even do?

>100 satoshi mooning

Buys you Lambos.

Posting beginning stage so you can get on , instead of end of moon so I can dump useless bags on you like the rest of biz. Weird, huh? I know.

more like shilling to try to get rid of the heavy bags that you have been holding since 800 sats

And here you sit harassing me while this thing is hitting mach5 str8 up. You just missed several thousand dollars in the last 5 seconds.

Lol. I know Dan, fool. I've been in this from the beginning. Mum has tendies ready upstairs. Run along, now

Oh wait, you poor thing! You are trapped in the CAPSISING Ark, aren't you?

Safex Mars Lander, you are go for throttle up. Houston out.

bought like 20K at 335 sats, hopefully it gets higher

Lol. Silly. Welcome aboard!.

Hey guys, is it still relevant to buy SIGT ??

I have 100 $ in ETH and now thinking to invest them in some coin.

(EtherDelta is not working - dont know why, but it loading forever -> so i can't buy chailLink)

oh user, why you gotta go buying that ATH again

ATH ;Read>nrw floor. Onward upward. This poster has a good stock of pink wojacks, I assure you.

Be glad you can not buy chainlink, user. Being " Chainlinked" will become synonomous with being scammed in crypto. Screencap this post.

reddit.com/r/safex/comments/71dp0a/why_safex_will_be_the_only_relevant_marketplace/

No, I meant that I bought at 335 sats awhile ago. August 22 to be exact. Could make a good profit!

Ok )) But where should i invest those huge capital of mine

(IOP?
SIGT?
fucking XRP?
dildo??!?!?!?!)

Im holding xrp right now, but dont hold high hopes for it. My Ark bags are very heavy right now. Out if all the coin I own, safex is the only reason my port folio is way in the green. Safex might be the way to go for you as well.

LIKE I said. Read this posters link, then get on or get left.

Well, i am already holding XRP (a bit) and even few other shit coins (like 0x, BAT, posw - yeah dude :((( , polybius and even NVO)

Do you think the safex will go further?? Should jump right now?

The rule is - not jump in ATH. Now is the ATH for safex

and all this shit in red now (((

I did the same as you. We'll hold our bags together, brother

Patience. Look at the volume!

You guys will 3x next week.

tfw bought at 620 sats

Its been a lot of work to get Chille near completion, but your patience will soon be rewarded. New ATH's dead ahead.

Can we get back to 590 so I can break even?

We will, but if you bail there, I hope you have a good stock of wojacks for the coming year.

Welp, another moonshot imcoming. Except I dont know who this is. This is not us. We are only doing one moonshot a day.

50 SAT. Like you fucks don't know

Elaborate.

POS looks like it's worth 50sats

Mirrors are a terrible thing when you have a Tormented Soul. You really should have them removed.

Oh. Oh my. Ip checks out. Your from Maid Safe. Why do you people hate Dan so badly? Because he escaped your Reign of Terror?

Biggest Blockchain Conference in Southeastern Europe! Safex Developers will be Keynote Speakers Oct 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!

this coin is not going anywhere untill we see the chillie blockchain , the devs could even get the wallet right the first few times....

OP unloading

I just bought another 100k at 295 sat for my personal bags.

Just bought some bags

Dont know why that meme makes me laugh.so hard when used in conjunction with a buyin. Welcome aboard.

Dipped after buying feel

Coins always dip a little after I buy, and moon a hair after I sell. Just means I am spot on, is all. Selling safex at a buck 28 later this year because I see it going to a buck 32.

So it's like... totally going to moon tonight though right? Got a hot date tomorrow and have no money