Ywn be a soldier in the Vietnam war

>ywn be a soldier in the Vietnam war

I know it was one of the most brutally fought wars, and booby traps and torture were serious dangers, but it would have been totally worth the risk just to be able to kill as many worthless commie gooks as possible. Communists aren't even people, I want to set them on fire after cutting off their ears and wearing them on a necklace like tiger force supposedly did. Too bad joining the military now only involves killing goat herders who can't even read for the most part.

aren't you a lil badass, you

I think they'd have to ship you out after you cut yourself on that edge

>t. communist

Eat lead, commie scum.

I want to see you at the next anti-fa get together killing some user, if not I'll be very disappointed in you and know you're just a LARPing edgelord

What's so edgy about exterminating pest animals? Because that's exactly what communists are, less than human.

just go volunteer or shut the fuck up, until then you're worthless

Volunteer for what? The communist-led US military? No thanks.

I feel like you're around the age of 14 (or that's your mental age) and you've been radicalized by the Call of Duty series

Neither of your accusations are true. I don't play video games, it's just electronic propaganda,

So, tell me why you don't like communism. Tell me that you haven't just watched some anti-communism propaganda like I suspect you have

It's perfectly fine to hate Gommies.

However, fighting Gommies in a way that creates more Gommies will not defeat Gommies in the long run.

Blue jeans and rock music that is two decades outdated will.

Get creative you coward. It's not hard. It's what you wanna do, right?

This is the stupidest post of the day and I refuse to bump this thread.

There's a fair opportunity to kill Gommies if you join a Ukrainian volunteer unit.

This, or any number of other options independently. If he wasn't obviously full of shit that is

this
join the Azov Battalion or fuck off

Bock bock bock

Psychopath. People like you should be detained before you go on a rampage.

You should watch the Ken Burns doc

That would mean having to learn Ukrainian, but it would be worth it.

For one, my grandparents lived in extreme poverty in the soviet union.

Go put your money where your mouth is then, faggot. they're still out there.

I'm not a psychopath, I would never go on a rampage and kill innocents. Neutralizing communists is necessary to restoring global peace. I don't consider AntiFa communists, they fit into the useful idiot designation. They don't deserve death. If they had to actually live in a communist country, they would quickly change their mind.

You're fine with English, fair number of foreigners in Azov.

Now off you go.

Just got home from school and are waiting for mom to bring the tendies?

I'm a grown man, I can make my own tendies.

>posts this
>gets directed to the present equivelant
>mmmnnhuh yeah nah whatever i don't really feel like it nneeehh not a big deal

Maybe I will fight in Azov.

We both know you're blowing smoke, but that would be epic if it's actually anywhere near as important to you as you act. Prove us wrong.

LOL, if he is stupid enough that he seriously believes joining Azov would let him kill commies, he's probably so stupid he doesn't even know where Ukraine is on a map.

>For one, my grandparents lived in extreme poverty in the soviet union.

>my granddaddy was poor its worker ownerships fault