Our ICO got hacked, guess my company!

Hello, I am a current ICO. Guess my name:

>We have a super talented team
>Muh supa doopa crypto Visacard
>Our company name + SCAM gives you dozens of search results you can check for yourself
>We started a ICO
>Then we got "hacked"
>But during the hack we uploaded a video of our working prepaid card
>In this video we then boast with Armani suite and a pile of cash
>Then we uploaded another video boasting again with a pile of cash and say something like "These hackers are good"
>Then we reupload a new site during ICO
>We did not bother to include working links in "Our team" section | dead links and lorem Ipsum will do fine
>We have a CTO with 20 years of experience
>But we laugh at the Oracle problem .Check our "Our team" section and try to solve the sticky footer problem

Guess my name and gimme your ca$h!

What is Coindash?

wrong

What is OMG?

Nay. OMG ICO is already over.

tenx

Centra???

Nay, tenx is a legit company with no usable product and ICO whatsoeva. But this one is very close.

>That was fast :D
Have you seen the videos? I cannot believe such a thing is happening. It's hilarious and shocking. Both at the same time.

Any moment and Sham Shamazam will come!

Where are you Sam? Join us.

plexcoin?

Just cruising down Hollywood in my rolls Royce with my girlfriend. Did you buy my ico? I promise you can be rich like me if you do!

oh. me canz goez to lamboland too? but if I give you money will you give me the money of the others who gave you the money too?

AND: what are we gonna do with the lorem ipsum and the sticky footer problem?!

My guess is Delphi

Tronix? Chainlink? Ethbet?

naaah, not the oracle problem
>THE STICKY FOOTER PROBLEM
lmao

I'd fuck his girl.

Yes sir. You can be assured we are only raising the minimum amount necessary for our ico. Thank you for bringing the website errors to my attention, my web developer Rajesh will be right on it after he wakes up and checks fiverr.

Monaco

This is very good support. I know you guys are working hard on this project even before Sanskrit was invented. Soon we are going to lamboland and we will wear Armani suites and carry large amounts of cash while having our finest dancing shoes doop doop doorop and sounding like Mickey Mouse. Rajesh is a very good guy. I just bought another 100K worth of him. Everybody who says this is a SCAM literally is a troll and has no idea what due dilligence means.