STOCKS and ETFs, NOT CRYPTO

Trying to make money by trading Crypto is completely fucking stupid. Most people on here have no idea what they're doing, and are just losing money until they give up.

Stocks and ETFs are infinitely smarter, with infinitely more foundation, with real analyst reviews and recommendations. You are vastly more likely to make real investments based on real economic facts if you invest in analyst-recommended stocks and ETFs than you are just randomly hoping to pick the right shitcoin right as it "moons".

Crypto gives all the same risks as Stocks, but with far less support, far less information, and far less real economic reality. Make smart choices, or you're really just handing your money to rich people who know how to use mathematics and factual information instead of naive hopes of riches.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/quote/SAF:FP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, I'll stick to crypto.
But I am genuinely happy for you wish you luck in your endeavor. You should be set by the time you're 82 with the single digit stock / eft gains.

Bumping to save you all money and avoid sadness.

stocks are literally buy my bags tier at this point. rothschilds are pulling out and the treasury is about to start selling the options it bought at 0% interest over the last 8 years. you're literally telling people to buy at the peak of an 8-year long bubble. fuck you.

I'm up 52% on the year, which is unheard of among the overwhelming majority of investors in any market. I use real mathematical analyses and find companies that are in a stable growth phase.

The average Crypto investor loses money and then gives up. That is a fact. Fools.

the average anyone loses money in this market especially the average stock trader prepare to get eternally btfo by tptb

Objectively false, there are thousands more lucrative stocks than there are shitcoins in existence.

But go ahead, keep deluding yourself. It's only your money and your livelihood you're risking by being ignorant.

OOOH! A whole 52 percent! And all in a year too! There are people on this board that are up 52 percent in a week.

Kek. I bought SAF at 65 euro about a year ago.. It's now worth 85 euro.

bloomberg.com/quote/SAF:FP

inbf: I made 100K with shitcoins in 1 month.

STOCKFAGS BTFO

LMAO I'm fucking sure. I estimate 95% of people on this board are not above positive. The vast majority of posts are about losses, typically extreme losses.

oh yeah faggot what's your sharpe ratio bitch fuck you 52% my ass fuckin stocks wallstreet nigger probably have like a 200 beta portfolio shit

And then the following week your back down 52%.

up 1280% YTD cashed out double my principal on the way up

>buy high sell low stocks edition

Even if you don't believe in crypto and you aren't making money off it still you're just a flat out fucking retard.

Enjoy that %5 annual profit dumb fuck.

conservative detected

If you are 100% sure, why don't you buy shorts?

>I don't like making money
>I am a baby boomer

All you have to do is buy a few BTC and forget about it. Wake up in 10 years and you will have 2-3x.

crypto day trader here

is there literally anyone in the world beating these percents?

made more in two weeks than fucking stock faggots make in a year

AND while in a downtrend

suck my cock

I love it when stockfags come in here and talk about their 5% annual gains.

I bought into the stupid stock meme back in the day too. Complete waste of time and money. I got a whole 2% return!

Yeah, hey if that's what floats their boat, go for it man. Stock up on that Blue Chips stock and hodl it until you're 98.

Why do stock people get so salty about crypto? It's not like there's anything stopping them from getting an account on Coinbase and buying some themselves. What is this? Self-defeating behavior? "Oooh you'll lose all your money!". Okay, keep believing that I guess and enjoy your Blue Chips, grandpa.

Stocks don't have AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
TAKE THE PILL.

Seriously couldn't have worded it better myself

i bought take two stocks for years ago
now i put these gains in crypto
you gotta use multipliers to make lamboland happen dude

Fucking coinfags

We have 3x leveraged ETFs now, those can be fun

> I'm up 52% on the year,
That's it? Man, I beat that rate every month. Fuck, I beat that last week.

kek

you do realize that your bokers/whoever is giving you ETFs is taking 80% of your returns in commission right? In reality your investment is probably 1000% and you get none of it

>thinking leverage is a good thing.

dumbest fucking post i have seen so far.

post some proof of your 50% gains every month this year.

i'll wait

its the truth dumbass

they give you your 20% when in reality they have made 10 times that amount

Trading crypto is far easier.

Im 8% for the year in stocks

500% or so for crypto

he didnt even say the words "etf"

The reason why it is so easy to make money in crypto is because everyone is an amateur in the market

Whatcha thing guys. I want to try this out. I'm historically shit at anything that's not small-cap trading. But I think i might actually try this after paper trading with this strategy for a bit.

>maintain a short position on TVIX or UVXY
>rake in that theta decay as it falls
>buy 30 day call options on VXX to hedge the spikes
>large cash position to avoid getting called
>execute call options on spikes, let them expire otherwise

I'm up 150% this year on stocks, feels good mate. 900% over the life of the account.
>average Crypto investor loses money and then gives up.
Average "xxx" trader fails. Always. If everyone won, no one would make money.

hi
shit financials. The hype is all that matters though, at least while its OTCQB.
I used to trade DWTI and UWTI on inventory days. That's literally gambling but yes, it's so fun. They aren't trading on NASDAQ anymore, they moved somewhere and have a different symbol. (3x WTI ETN)
t. never traded stock before

>5.2%
FTFY
meanwhile shitcoins jump +/- 400% per month

its all gambling baby. only you can decide the level of risk