Give me the quick rundown

give me the quick rundown

got into the coke business, killed his way to the top, became cartoonishly rich, wielded enough power to fuck with the entire Colombian government, gained enough heat to provoke the USA, went on the run for a good while, died on a roof from a possibly self inflicted gunshot to the head.

he fucked it all by trying to be president

i think what I read is that a few bullets ripped through him first and he just capped himself off out of spite, hell of a way to go

Literal brainlet who bumblefucked himself into immense wealth by accident and then tried acting like Robin Hood, not to mention killing everyone who looked at him wrong. The Forrest Gump of mob kingpins.

Ruled Italy as prime minister from 1922 to 1943
He was known as "il Duce", leader of the national fascist party
Killed a bunch of commies and ended up sucking Hitler's balls only to end up hanged in public the day the Allies landed in Sicily

WTF

>Eternal Italian

>Escobar
>brainlet

>brainlet
No he already had a neet smuggling operation all he had to do was add cocaine in it. He grew up in a poor neighboorhood which he gave money. He realized if he wanted to fix anything in a country like columbia he needed to get in to the politics and only way of doing it was killing.

He should have just spread more of his money around instead of trying to enter politics formally. Dual power ala anarcho communist tactics, but of the ancap flavor...

Bushes earned billions together with the head of the CIA through pawns like Escobar and Noriega.

Then they kill the CIA head and kept all the drug money for themselves

fuck off

>colUmbia
Go burn in hell

Starts as a smuggler, he goes for an opportunity with a big deal, he succeeds and gets himself a place, he ends up being a leader, he started a career in politics, he then says "Hey I propose to pay off the debt with the USA", then the goberment starts to investigate him, by the point they found out he already had an entire drug empire at his disposal, then the PEPES appear and start killing his family and subordinates, after a few years he only has no choise but to make a last stand and finally he gets shot down on a roof

Has a CIA star. Was killed. Started the Mexicali Cartels. More stability drug running has existed for millennias. Ended the Ecuadorian monopoly on coke. Technically Chile started but Ecuador took over and its monopoly ended with the fall of Medellin Cartel. He usurped power under Medellin Cartel which sent dons from two regions to war. The peace treaty was norte del valle. Killed millions of colombians.

Supposedly Ecuadorians moved into Colombia and they supported the Farc. Thats how the thing started soon they were kicking people out their lands like Peru had done decades earlier by targeting landowning families.

In 80s upto 90s the biggest drug dealers in eastern us were ecuadorians. Not colombians. Colombians took blame in the media and suffered like hell.

Chile was funding money into ecuador because they sold out to the english. The english technically established a drug trade via ecuador and a chile proxy state. Colombia like mexico was already in the marijuana business.

How do I learn about these Ecuadorian cartels?

You cant they sold into the CIA/DEA in return for money. My friends ecuadorian cousin had a house full of $500 bills. From floor to ceiling. Atleast $5bn cash in the safehouse. Ecuador was forced to switch to the dollar currency. Its managed by US. In return they gave up Colombians as well. Ecuador didnt suffer. However rumor is under Obama many died under strange occurences. They were killed by black undercover doctors perhaps in retaliation for crack epidemic starter by waterproofing coke for safe delivery. My cousins kids all died under Obama. Even though they took the plea.

All i was told the doctors were changed after their visits. In court trial doctors were white.

My friends cousins kids.
Extended families were harmed. People were disinherited. Put in halfway houses by the CIA. People loss businesses and banks. They werent even connected to it. Just being my friends dead beat fathers cousins friend got everyone charged. They sequestered families in mexico and colombia. Families murdered. A black person never got that even when they were addicted to heroin and were the largest suppliers. All my black friends family kept money.

Wasn't self inflicted, he was wounded in the leg and then likely executed by a member of the task force.

And they monitor ppl with military grade weapons from several tech industries. All day in and out. They take you to christian circles and start using technology making you see apparitions.

He was my cousin. He got killed at night. Going into his own house my aunt always left one of the doors open. Since everyone pays private security and bodyguards. He was shot by his own security. Leg and abdomen. She found him in the morning dead. His DEA/CIA friends played last hommage by shooting him in the head and having his body used like an animal carcass. This is how he wanted to go out. Last farewell portrait. My aunt was hysterical she didnt know what was happening. He got a star in CIA because he was in that city for work and not pleasure. He wasnt supposed to be there it was
Last seconds so he stayed with his mother.

I guess in that moment he was the only one who cared about colombia. Downtown Bogota and Medellin were painted by him. All those colorful areas. He started a retreat for children called la catedral. Which suffered a gang murder or two. He funded a public zoo. His job was to confiscate money and spendnit wisely gather mayors up for grassroots initiatives.

Other cities as well were painted by him. He liked keeping downtowns clean, in major cities. It was at a time no one cared. He funded money to start fortune 500 companies. I wont mention names but they are big now. He was known for mocking the rediculous accent of the countrysiders. Mimic their parlay because its rediculously funny.

As for the companies many are fortune 500 that started with nonsensical investment. $25bn first year sales and crap. For the most prt they hire russians and european for the communist recovery...

Difference between Cali Cartel and Medellin is that Medellin cartel were sicario squads. Cali was more like a mafia. What started the norte valle was a JFK predicament in which one of the airline owners relative was killed by swimmers as they retrieved coke and he gave last inspections making sure things were clean. Everyone pointed fingers at the next.

So there are two pics of pablo escobar. One is the agent that died and the other the rogue leader of the cali cartel syndicate.

The latter hasnt even been caught. No one knows where he is at or anything so he mustve paid someone to hide or done plastic surgery.

Pueblo Es Mi Lio. Escopeta, Vagina i Riate.

>give me the quick rundown

Violent thug born at the right time in the right place, who was too arrogant to quit while he was ahead.

CRASHING THIS PLANE