Trade forex like we trade cryptocurrencies?

Are there sites like poloniex bittrex but for forex? Simple and easy to dump all our fiat?

Other urls found in this thread:

babypips.com/school
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go for it. there are literally thousands of forex brokers. look for the regulated ones.

it only is open 24/5 though. cryptos are 24/7

no unlike you cryptocucks, us REAL traders are protected by proper regulations, meaning we dont have to worry about midnight selloffs and insider trading

>More unpredictable market
>No pump and dump
>You compete with large financial institutions
>Forex is a shitty way to trade

I'm looking to learn, would forex.com be a reasonable place to go?

>forex
>insider trading

enjoy getting assraped by margin call op

>forex
>margin call

that's literally impossible cause you dont have flash crashes of 0.7 daily trillion volume market as in cryptos. unless you're a complete amateur trading with over leveraged or something ridiculous like that

im thinking about long term, not day trade, like a few hundreds just to learn, cryptos are easy and I can take care of wallets and stuff, but no experience with forex

Forex is all retarded 50x leverage at scam brokers at the retail level

you could use daily resetting etfs then, they would provide you 3-5x daily leverage, that would require 20% daily negative movement against you to have a margin call

yes, people who trade anything with 50x leveraged are absolutely clueless. that's almost like playing texas holdem not knowing even the rules of the game

Lurking for hope that this thread takes off.

>protected by proper regulations
ayyyy lmao, to be fair forex brokers are bigger cunts than crypto ones and no one can deny that.

conflict of interest lol.

forex is way harder thn crypto and you dont even make fiat you make this shit called "pips" whatever the fuck that is

serious question
i keep hearing about this 'forex' recently. what is it?
explain it to me like im 5

babypips.com/school

Holy balls, dude

FOReign EXchanges

You trade different national currencies.

i literally nicholas cage laughed when I just read about the "Fearless Girl" (reading with very serious face than shooting up in laughter).

We live in such a pathetic society.

What you are looking for is evolve.markets. You can just move btc in there and use it to trade currencies such as the dollar and euro.

i've traded FOREX for 5 years, AMA.
I'm on of the 90% of traders that lost more money than they made, so i stopped trading and made more gains that way.
My best streak was making $2000 from $2000 after 12 consecutive winning trades over a year.

thanks for taking one for the team user, wont look into it, not worth

WE ARE THE POUND STERLING MARINES

>this is your average cryptonigger

did you use TA or FA and why did you use TA.