7,500,000 coins in circulation

>7,500,000 coins in circulation
>Market cap under $2mil
>ICO is 95% sold out after 2 days
>Gambling site that promises 0 house edge

This shit isn't groundbreaking but it's as guaranteed a profit as I've ever seen. Funfair has almost $100mil market cap.

Think about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6zn7ca/ethbet_the_first_peertopeer_dicing_platform_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> the token is pointless other than a method of giving the devs money

Think about that

so OP

you went all in?

right

>implying any token currently has a real life application.

>implying crypto is not 100% speculation

>not realizing low mcap and supply are the factors with greatest predictive positive factor for a future gain in value.

>being such a mindlet nigger cumstain.

Trying to say your shitty gambling coin is better than the other shitty gambling coins at the same time while being in a sea of shitty gambling coins.

Have fun with them stank ass bags.

>>b-but muh t-token with actual usage

I wonder if hes a no-coiner

>check other shitty gambling coins
>10 million market cap
>this is 1 million

easiest money ever

even at $2m marketcap its break even

unless this is literally the worst flop of any gambling coin ever, it will beat that

How do they make money if they have 0 edge?

really small fees

probably

Read the white paper

It's p2p and people can offer bets with low house edge if others want more volume they bet and the coin gains the profits.

So I'm not holding multiple coins in my portfolio now that pay income for as long as I hold them? Which gives the token real, measurable value?

> still falling for the buyback / utility coin meme in September 2017
> thinking reducing supply automatically effects demand

> pointless token with stable supply
> pointless token with very slowly decreasing supply

Explain the difference to me again?

(Hint , see the recent success of icn) lel

Bitdice is better

What you guys think of the fact that iDice, has less coins, raised about the same amount in ICO yet only has a marketcap of less than 500k.

I'm asking as an investor in EthBet - just worries me that another dice game is performing so badly (though it was called a scam pre-ico)

you realize idice was a scam right?

the guy copied the source code of etheroll 100% and then claimed he was making it mobile, and of course never did

also idice had up a 'team' page which people found out was fake (he copied random people to put on it), and after that he took it down, and deleted all criticism of it on his subreddit, eventually shutting down social media.

so no surprise idice isn't worth shit. also he changed the house edge to 6.5% from etheroll's 1%.

Still a scam, check the comments on their recent twitter post

Thanks guys that makes me feel a lot better investing in Ethbet.Wasn't following the iDice saga just came across it today.

>zero house edge
So how are they going to make any profit?

>2 days
4 (FOUR) DAYS
AND IT STILL DIDN'T SELL OUT

They answer it here in their AMA.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6zn7ca/ethbet_the_first_peertopeer_dicing_platform_on/

>So how are we going to make any profit if they dont pay dividends?

first, Tokens that pay dividends still appreciate in value primarily due to speculation. One of the only projects that has paid out dividends, Etheroll, has a market cap of over $25M million, but produced only $300K of dividends in its first payout period, 7 months after the token was created. This isn’t intended to undermine their success, but rather demonstrate that the value of a token is driven more by speculation than by realized dividends.

second, It is technically complex to pay out dividends. Token holders must have their own private keys during the dividend period, and must execute the dividend smart contract during this period in order to receive anything. It’s much more favorable to have the value of a token be derived from its usage rather than potential dividends.

third, Many projects that use the token-as-credit model still experience large market cap growth and demand for their token. Some examples of this include 0x, Funfair, and Edgeless, but there are likely hundreds of others.

and fourth, having a token that pays out dividends is not sustainable and is technically illegal in many countries in many different ways, even if no one has been prosecuted for it yet

>7.5m

wew

Great poast user