Ethbet

fuck off retard you're the new bancor

>hempcoin

THC or HEMP? they're both objectively worthless

ICON is already pumping due to resurrection. Add your rocket fuel if you want

Nolimit coin or Ark.

THC, worthless but have netted me 2 bitcoin of daytrading

>yobit trash

Fuck off retard. I don't expect yobit users to be able to read english though.

stay poor faggot

i'm taking english lessons for the imminent day it's added to bittrex. you stand under me proper ya?

Why are you against coins with huge potential? ICONIC is the best option for a pump coin right now.

monaco coin

>yobit pajeets come out of the woodwork

I should've made sure to post it in punjabi.

>AND
>NOT ON YOBIT

Go make your own thread for your trash coin exchange.

You asked the question which coin is best to make money with. Multiple people have told you ICONIC. Not my problem if you can't open your fucking ears, jackass.

Why does it have the same name as monaco? If it didn't have the exact same name I wouldn't treat it like a scamcoin

Fuck off retard and read the OP more clearly next time and stop spamming my thread. I'm not going to buy your trash coin on a pajeet exchange, next. Stay mad.

waltonchain

Binance shitcoin.

okay, good luck finding a sub 300 coin on a top exchange that isn't some shit meme coin. see you in lamboland my dude

Ree on livecoin. 2 sats right now, no joke. Btw, Twitter crypto OGs are shilling this.

Dude check out Iconic. New dev team relaunching the project on the 1st october. Only 590k coins so even at a mill market cap thats 10x. On yobit atm

Unironically bitbean it would be funny and its sub 300

or redd

ITT:

>OP has already picked a coin.
>accumulated the coin
>Going to post itt on a proxy (from a different ID the name of the coin)
>says ok he'll pump the coin
>dumps all his bags on the retards in this thread

actually pretty clever

Why am I mad that you're gonna wreck yourself? Buy ICONIC if you want stupid profit. Go troll around limp cocks on Bittrex if you don't It's just that easy.

Dbix

Spamming is against the rules.

Why doesn't the developer post?

If I wanted to shill you faggots a coin I would but none of you deserve it when I do. Picks I've made public here include: PIVX, Bitbean, Magi, Piecoin and many others I can't even remember. What I'm doing here is asking you faggots to find me a coin for once. It's actually pretty tasking obviously since people can only come up with yobit trash or genuine scams like muh weed

does the mining reward ever get cut? if not I'm hesitant to buy unless it goes full ETH with a real platform

DENT

PLR

PDC

t. smart money

I shilled you Sumokoin yesterday, get in or stay poor

>dent

billions of coins waiting to dump at any moment if the company says they can't reach their goal. I have some but I'm not going balls deep into it.

>PLR

It's trash.

>PDC

Yet another trash token with no raison d'etre
I mine sumokoin nigger

Ree slack, bitcointalk, whitepaper just came out, twitter. They also just confirmed Cryptopia listing in October on twitter

Cbeck out Safex thread on here. Also on Leddit. It is taking social media by storm. Unchinkable. Dan is one of the best Developers on Earth, and Im damn glad he left Maid Safe to do this . Guaranteed 100x. Im holding 106k of them, and have been from the beginning, because I beleive in him. Not a kid here, I am a 55 year old global business professional. Thank me later.

I've had SEC since march

Literally cryptonite dood

Join The Austistic army McAfee hird to Shill MGTI

$ECC or $ELIX, those will actually make you good returns on a pump.

Elix is the obvious choice. Not even on CMC yet. Gonna pump hard when it gets listed. Also not trying to drop bags, shit's gonna 100x no problem.
coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC

This is the kind of shit I like. I saw it last night but didn't research more, give me the basic gestalt?

ELIX looks like a solid buy if the developer doesn't go full sperg. i've had huge gains on coinexchange pumps lately elix looks like another one shaping up

sure, pallas has been devving it for some time now stringing it along.

bitfreak, original dev, has magically reappeared after the 'shock' discovery that ~260million coins, out of a currently emitted ~350 million were exploited into existence.

I think it might just potentially be the stealthiest pre-mine in history, and am speculating that this pre-mine/hack mine is currently in the hands of someone who intends to make this thing big. They are keeping the hacked coins in circulation and claiming that 'the hacker may not even have control over the coins'

pure speculation at this point though.

aside from that, there has been totally random people submitting PR's, and apparently bitfreak may be making more time for this coin moving forward.

Not many people go through big hacks for worthless coins. That's odd to say the least.

user, nobody is going to go balls deep in them, but these are legit early HODL and by betting $10-20 in them, you get a chance to go 7000% or more gain in them, easy smart money

PDC particular has been going steady in the past 2 months, from 2000 sat to 3000sat stable support (go as high as 5000), easy free money

Cryptocurrency is not an asset class that gives a shit about niceness or generosity.

When i bought 1000 antshare at $0.20 my friend called me crazy

go figure user

antshares isn't a coin about niceness and good feelings.

but it gave me all the kindness and great feelings kek

EBST

$ELIX

>$ELIX
bump

THC MUH DUDE HELP US GET HIGH AF LMAOOOOO