$ELIX

> inb4 shill fest
> inb4 100k

>not buying at 400sats
>hating money this much

Why bother? 90% of them never listen, and the 10% that do who get lots of money always get bitched at by the other 90%. Fuck em mates

I like that 10% of Veeky Forums and want them to make it. The other 90% are important so we have eager buyers at the top.

Seriously though, this is a crypto traders wet dream.

thank you OP

(OP)
> thank you OP

bump

this shit already starting to move

Anyone keen for a game of shitcoin hot potato?

lets go, user

Going to be listed on CMC in 3 days. Wonder if that jump the price since it's a none ICO coin.

I think it will boost it tremendously, people don't trust anything if it isn't on CMC. Once its there, the sky is the limit.

1) Around $100,000 market cap (can easily reach $1-5 million within a few months)

2) The developer speaks perfect English. PERFECT. What kind of unfaithful dev would speak perfect English? In addition, he responds daily to questions in BCT/Discord.

3) The developer recently switched the coin from TIMEREUM to ELIXIR at a 1:1 ratio. If the dev wanted to make some cash, he could have altered this ratio. See the coin called MINEREUM which is now ARTMINE. The dev inflated the value of ARTMINE, which caused a shitstorm.

3) No evidence of price manipulation.

the sell walls are razor thin. i cant buy even if i wanted to.

what a shitty PND this is.

Explain like I'm 10.

check the bread it's got a nice summary of the plan

dont remind me of that shit

No I mean that's the name of the coin.

oh kek

that means the FUD is incoming

lol
no one is going to FUD a coin this size.

what is your community size? telegram has 100 users. you need the bizrealis to spread the word and shill it. if we cant buy this coin will die.

aaaah that's more like it buddy!

I think it's hard to find sellers just because most people are waiting for coinmarketcap and they are releasing news on the mvp. So 2 rather big news items within next week.

Suddenly 10 elixir threads a day,gee i wonder whats the PnD coin of the week, good luck biz ,i hope u have those pink wojaks ready for next week

Okay what does english have to do with this? Scamcoin.