ITT: NEO Bagholders Hold Each Other

Poast your face when NEO breaks .005 and rebounds bigly because it gets full approval from China's goviemint.

I will start, pic attached will be my reaction.

hey bucko, i know you think this is funny but my feelings were hurt by your poast.

did you not read the title?

it says we are to hold each other and be supportive.

what the fuck is this gravestone bullshit you twat.

i hope you catch a bullet in the near future. go visit chicago. i hear it's nice this time of year. lots of black folk. enjoy their hospitality

$100 by December or I commit sedoku.

>I commit sedoku.
I can't wait.

Bought @ $8, which is only reason I've held through this bullshit.

I just hope there's some enough whales with bags that this will get umped to 30s and I can cash out....or just be greedy/dumb again and not sell....yeah probably that.

holy smokes why didn't you sell when it was above $30 or $40...i seriously don't understand this "hodl" retardation....you should sell when you are up that much. fuck dude. i hope you're just larping. i would be pissed.

ok where's this fucking girl from and what's the minister you satoshi meme I can't get these chinese shit memes

Julianna Rose Mauriello is the pink haired girl from a kids tv show called lazytown.

Julianna Rose Mauriello is also a shitlib leftist who hates trump

i don't understand why people poast her in regards to NEO but it's fucking funny so i continue doing it also.

Hey guy's. Im the one who started the original down trend with my huge dump.. I could have spread it out a bit but i decided not too. Can you forgive me?

I tried to warn you guys when NEO bounced up to 700k and NXS was still under 40k :/ It's not too late though, ditch the chinks and say good riddance.

speaking of, NXS is about to break out again top kek

>doesn't know about lazytown

where the fuck do you newfags come from?

Buy American cryptos fuckos.

I also had a thread about most CHAD coinz and NXS was on that list.

somone chime in
minister you satoshi meme is the only one i dont know around here

Yes I bought @ $8
No it was not a big purchase, $400 on 50 coins

Was on a vacation, came back to see it had mooned and I wanted to wait things out, before I know it, it was bleeding fast, and then this madness happened.

If I was paying attention and bought more during that rise, probly would've cashed out for easy quick gains.

Ehhhh now I know to never take vacation from crypto charts

down since i bought about 10 days ago, buy more?

dunno why people think theres anything special about december, if anything the crypto market is dead around that time of year

>lazytown
not america

>lazytown
>american

Choose one and only one.

I have a lot more than 50 and didn't sell, and I'm not pissed at all. NEO is a $400 coin in the long term.

american here
am i allowed to watch dr who?