Chainlink

Hey meatbags, whats the word on Chainlink being added to an exchange that isn't Etherdelta?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no word, ballsack

Already added to your mom, I heard she's quite the active exchange.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets

EtherDelta is delisting it due to too many annoying questions on Veeky Forums.

It won't be listed anywhere else.

Truly you are the king of kings.

It's been only two days you fuck

>Mercatox

Wow I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on here before

Fuck off faggot.

LMAO, this great project can't even get on a half-decent exchange.

This is the Oracle of scams!

Real talk; 90% of 4chans NEETs with no manners these days. You have a good day friendo.

If you losers want this shit on even a half decent exchange go request, esp. Liqui.

You too bud

This really sucks...
I bought only 3 ETH worth of LINK and wanted to buy more, but you stupid faggots just keep shilling it and it isn't dipping hard enough for me to buy in.
Fuuuuuuuuuuck.

>when can I buy at 3x the price instead of just spending 20 minutes learning etherdelta.com

>learning etherdelta.com

Stay poor, phaggot

I didn't know shit about it yesterday, fucked around, bought some link and now it's comfy in mew

Suck it

This can be easily faked though.

EtherDelta is not a problem to use at all if you are reasonably intelligent and are not lazy as fuck.

I don't know why you're so upset.

So can FUD

I had to use chrome, etherdelta wouldn't load at all on firefox.

It's fucking awful though, it's laggy and slow as shit, do you even use it? I'm doubting it.

Keep dumping daddy needs more LINK for his lambo

It's a piece of shit, but it works. Just get your LINK, send it to MEW and forget about it.

Yes, I do.
Many times.
Made a huge difference between being able to get in at near ICO level vs some major exchange.

Really it's not that big of a deal. Just deal with the slowness and lag! Jesus, dude. Spending 20 minutes dealing with a lagging site resulting in several thousand dollar gains. It's a no brainer. WTF.

Should I keep buying some around the 600-700k price or wait for a possible dip?

The problem with ether delta was solved when the Oracle problem was solved

i think this is the nicest thing anyone has said to this faggot

Ideally, both. Buy some at .00065000, then set a buy order at like .0005 or lower. In general, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

It's literally been like two days since the ico. I swear this board has the attention span of fucking goldfish

Death Spiral.

>flawed ICO
>can't get listed anywhere
>muh Oracle problem

This is finaced by the same people behind Bancor

>What is FUD

Do you know how many people that only got 7 ETH worth of link when they would of wanted like 50? So many people want LINK to drop so they can increase their stakes, it's that simple. Personally I want it to do so as well. But at least I'm honest.

yeah it always amazes me how fucking lazy people are when things aren't spoon fed and have to overcome the struggle of clicking a few buttons and waiting. guess that directly results in gains for us though lol