ARK was being shilled hard at $3.90 like a week ago

>ARK was being shilled hard at $3.90 like a week ago
>resisted the urge to buy
>it's $2.74 right now

Buy at 2.50

Same stuck holding omg bags at $9.30

Don't forget to buy before we start mooning again

Sick bro sick veteran level memecoin skillcap on display right there bet your fat chink gf is gonna let you fuck her rolls extra hard tonight isn't she

No.

Buttblasted ARK bagholder detected.

I'll wait until it's about 50% of the previous sats ATH. That's always been around the area to get back in

>mfw I just noticed he has a scar on his face
>realize the movie is called Scarface
>mfw

>Cody Cigar
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Crispy crunchy peanut-buttery backwoods

>holding OMG bags from ATH
>holding NMR bags from ATH
>holding MYST bags from ATH
s-steel hands reporting in

>>holding NMR bags from ATH

Ouch

biz always shills things at ATH, should have done research and gotten in earlier.

Oh user..

>should have done research and gotten in earlier

Lol yeah, so I could ride this crash? No way, fag. If I really want to, I can just wait and buy in at .0005 sats.

my bags are getting heavier...

Jeez you guys

Holding some bags at 3.70 right now... My prediction is that the price will go back up before year end, especially if they get push button blockchains out on time. I'm mad but not worried, this team has shown that it gets things done.

little wall getting eaten

>ark was shilled at 12k sats like a few months ago
>bought a shit load because it's a rad project
>it's 80k sats right now

Why does this website dramatically announce any increases as moons and dips as crashing? Ever hear of natural market swings?

So he puts the half mil sell wall at 90 to make us think that's how high it will go, makes a pretend buy wall, and also a smaller decoy sell wall, then puts a few thousand ark in front of that to sell it, and then he drops the price to buy it back from the chumps? Do I have that right?

The fuck is wrong with you? Only idiots and bag holders buy alts at ATH, you must be dumb for even thinking about buying it at that price.

Bingo. It's simple stuff, I dont know how people still dont understand how the whales move the prices yet.

hindsight, hindsight
go do this on a coin right now I bet you'll be wrong