Price Predictions on Chainlike by the New Year?

$3?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, sure

Probably $2.5. That would put it at a couple billion market cap which is very doable.

This beast is waiting to be unleashed on a proper exchange, I'm buying as much as I can.

$25 bucks after may 2018

$3 by 2018, market cap that is

Yep, LINK is like a tethered rocket!

1-2 sats

literally $5

$2.50

50k LINK is enough to retire by end of year.

no, cryptocurrencies>, in which chain depends its succes on are in the popping of the bubble, so rip link

Keep in mind that the marketcap is only being based off of the circulating supply and not the total supply. So with a circulating supply anywhere from 1 dollar all the way up to 20 if it is indeed a ripple-killer is totally do-able. I'm trying to not get ahead of myself here but this is the greatest opportunity in crypto in a very long time.

>1 bilion total supply

coin is going no where

*with a circulating supply of 350 million, that is

Market cap is not calculated by multiplying price and total supply, but rather by multiply price and circulating supply. So $2.50 would actually place it around $875 million

>coin is going no where
If I keep repeating it, it's bound to come true!!1

GODDAMNIT SOMEONE FAT FINGERED IT AGAIN AND FREAKED ME OUT

Shit was at $0.24 for a second, was about to sell for a sick 120% but false alarm

RIGHT?!

5 dollars lol more like 20

I participated in the ICO with 21 ETHER (3-email addresses) and this is why I sold 50% at 0.00073.

1) Company registered in Cayman Islands (Notorious for tax evasion)

2) No KYC meaning they will have a hard time to get into any major exchanges anytime soon.

3) Chainlink is one of a FEW companies that SWIFT nominated to work with, too much uncertainty at this point that the partnership might be insignificant. (LINK BELOW)

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

"A representative of Swift confirmed to CoinDesk that it is a SmartContract customer. Swift is currently working on multiple blockchain projects with various vendors." Who the fuck is this representative? Please link source.

4) Only a team of two, this might change, but very hard to hold only two people accountable when they are registered in the Cayman Islands.

Do you really see any major companies, like SWIFT announcing partnership with a company registered in the Cayman Islands? That would be detrimental to their reputation.

My plan is to ride the hype wave and dump more once it goes on a normie exchange like Liqui.

Stop fucking posting this

LINK BTFO

Better than posting irrational predictions from a crystal ball.

>babbys first etherdelta fat finger

This has happened to me countless times since I bought ZRX from ED last month. I can't tell you how many times I've become a multimillionaire for a few minutes because of some retard fat fingering. I've gotten used to it by now