Is the Bleeding Finally Over?

The red is finally over.

All greens from here.

nice pic

thanks, my first Veeky Forums OC

Me thinks it will go down with the entire crypto market, but you can tell that people are buying the dips, when all this FUD is over all the people who sold and missed out on buying back in will be killing themselves.

i gotta get back in, buying back on ark omg golem iota wtc and surprisingly loopring is being pumped i think or someone tarded out on ether delta

sounds like a good plan man

>no $4CHN address
can't tip ya but it is good work.

its over. 500k Satoshi's this weekend

I'm holding this coin until it hits 0 satoshis or $100 a coin.

I don't think is over, yet. Probably will test the 200 sat resistance one more time.

Not over till it reverses at 3200

I have inside info

The "bot manipulation going to 160 sat" meme ?

Funny how one LARPer can wreck every single OMGMarine on this board. People deserve it.

Funny thing is, I believe that the advice wasn't bad at all (I sold at 270 sat, I'm waiting for 170), but the LARP was retarded.

The problem is, he has not idea where OMG will go so he had people selling on the dream that they could get back in at 150k. God forbid he actually gets lucky and it does dip that far. Now you've trained a few hundred Veeky Forumsraelis not to think for themselves but to hang on for the next hot tip. If you get lucky on this count your blessings. It's just as likely to go the opposite way the next time. And for what it's worth, it might be on its way back up so a lot of people got fucked on this one. I'm sure that OP made out though. How much you wanna bet after getting people to sell, he bought at 215k.

sorry to bring up old shit. But I was listening to Jun and some guy from Bancor being interviewed about ICOs on youtube. Jun said he wanted to limit the amount they raised (at least at ICO stage). Bancor guy made the point that Ethereum is an ecosystem - not a company. Vitalik gets rich at the same rate as us. His incentive is the same as ours. OMG is part of a company. So they have 2 incentives. Make the coin valuable. Make the company valuable. Those incentives do not by definition align. I sold yesterday and am back in Ethereum

He did say that he had raised more than enough for the ICO, and he was satisfied with the current rate of Omise, 30 seconds later there was a 160 BTC sell wall. -___-;; these Asians.

he is a retard
the bags are getting heavy
sell your omg

don't trust those people, its downhill from now, just sell