Who was the bigger autist: Hitler, or Cripple-kaiser?

Who was the bigger autist: Hitler, or Cripple-kaiser?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/kaiser-wilhelm-ii-s-unnatural-love-for-his-mother-led-to-a-hatred-of-britain-8943556.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler, he upgraded Wilhelm's autism and took it to a new level.

Fpbp

Hitler

I feel bad for willy. He sent so many letters to George and Nicholas to stop the war.
So many of his citizens starved due to the blockade.

Hitler easily
>Yfw you did nothing wrong

>Wilhelm greatly admired the success which Hitler was able to achieve in the opening months of the Second World War, and personally sent a congratulatory telegram when the Netherlands surrendered in May 1940: "My Fuhrer, I congratulate you and hope that under your marvellous leadership the German monarchy will be restored completely." Hitler was reportedly exasperated and bemused, and remarked to Linge, his valet, "What an idiot!".[70] In another telegram to Hitler upon the fall of Paris a month later, Wilhelm stated "Congratulations, you have won using my troops." In a letter to his daughter Victoria Louise, Duchess of Brunswick, he wrote triumphantly, "Thus is the pernicious Entente Cordiale of Uncle Edward VII brought to nought."

Willy II

He could have pulled the army back and not demand the king of the Belgians abdicate and become king of burgundy

>it's another germans think theyre superior only to get their shit pushed in episode

>"Should you encounter the enemy, he will be defeated! No quarter will be given! Prisoners will not be taken! Whoever falls into your hands is forfeited. Just as a thousand years ago the Huns under their King Attila made a name for themselves, one that even today makes them seem mighty in history and legend, may the name German be affirmed by you in such a way in China that no Chinese will ever again dare to look cross-eyed at a German."

I don't know how anyone could argue willy wasn't the more autistic one.

Lol how could be so cocky and expect Adolf to listen.

definitely uncle Adolf

By the entire rest of the world, yeah.

Without the Kaiser and his autism, Hitler's autism would've never been known to the world. Hitler was a reactionary and it didn't matter who won the First World War, as whoever lost was going to get shafted. Germany was going through some real shit times that led to Hitler becoming Chancellor. Germany was a cultural and intellectual center of Europe when Willy was in power, and his autistic need to have a bigger navy and colonial hold than his cousins helped usher in a massive war beyond the imagination of everyone at the time. It's still very close though, because the degree of Hitler's sperg out dwarves that of Willy, but Willy sperged out of nowhere and over nothing.
His entire handling of the country was autistic as fuck:
>Not understanding the significance of the Reinsurance Treaty when he decided not renew it.
>The First and Second Moroccan Crisis
>Wanted large military so he could dress up and march in parades (essentially an IRL LARP).
>Would retreat to his room for weeks or months at a time when things didn't go his way.
The guy was not fit to lead, took a great situation and threw it in the toilet. Hitler took a bad situation, made it a little better for a few years, but then threw it right back in the toilet.

Germany in 1913 was a great power with a huge navy, a colonial empire, a powerful army, and the economical and cultural center of Europe. If you had to pick a time and a place to be a king, then this would surely be it. Kaiser Wilhelm had that, and he fucked it all up by giving A-H a blank check to start a global war.

Is it weird that this made me feel bad for Willy? He just seems like a lonely old man grasping at relevance.

How can addy ever recover

He was also almost certainly senile at that point as well.

The Soviet Union is not the world, tankie.

You don't just do that

That's a cool pic of Corbyn

Easily Wilhelm II. If you read into his interactions with Hitler and Nazism you can't help but laugh, that guy was a fucking clown.

So why did the Nazis have no interest in restoring the monarchy? As I understand it, Hitler personally disliked Wilhelm for sure, but on the other hand many of the reactionary groups in the Weimar republic that would later be absorbed into the NSDAP were actually interested in restoring the monarchy. Why did that idea get thrown completely out the window?
Mind you I'm not saying they should have reinstated Wilhelm II, just wondering why they completely poo-poo'd the idea of giving the crown to one of his sons.

Mao because slopes already look down-y and autism is associated with retardation

Let's all agree that this is Nicholas 2 last tsar of Russia

>Why did that idea get thrown completely out the window?

Because it would have meant Hitler had to give up nearly all his power. Hitler had no familial connections to the House of Hohenzollern, and so he wouldn't have had much authority if the monarchy were restored. The new monarchy might have simply fired Hitler as soon as it was safe to do so.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/kaiser-wilhelm-ii-s-unnatural-love-for-his-mother-led-to-a-hatred-of-britain-8943556.html

I agree that this is indeed Nicholas 2, last tsar of Russia

dam... willy went in hard

hitler was an autist who people took seriously. willy was an autist who nobody took seriously, and was stripped of a lot of his power in recognition of this fact. he wasn't called the shots .really on the eve of WWI, that was the military and junker establishment.