O YE OF LITTLE FAITH

>Unaffected by Apple rumors
>Survived numerous Bitcoin drops
>Unphased by banker fud
Do you really think another BTC price correction can stop me? HERETICS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Omise/status/910488428122218496
mobile.twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/910703619871088640
twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/911217245094686720
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the promised coin? Will Jun and Money Skell deliver us to lamboland?

It is my child

Your doubles should wash away your doubts

Brethern
Do not forget the blessings bestowed upon this coin by Saint Vitalik

why have i got this weird feeling they actually do have some news coming out this month and this shits gonna rocket just after ive sold.

It'll hit $3.50 maybe even lower

Mfw people are holding on to already mooned coins like ark and omg, and Link is sitting right there on etherdelta and they don't buy. Omg has already hit 2200% roi how much do you think it has left? Gains at that point come very slowly. You want in at the start of the curve.

BLASPHEMER!

Trust your intuition user

Omise had their blockchain lab in development since 2015, and it evolved into OmiseGO. This coin has been cooking for 2 years, has the blessing and strong support of Vitalik. Plasma dude. A new part of the Ethereum platform and OMG is the first token to have it?

Trust your intuition

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPP

Omgs will probly be worth what Eth is now in a year

fuck yeah dude

YES

What is your call user, sell this minimoon?

im going to let you guys in on a little fucking secret NEO was absolute dogshit and everyone was saying it was dead and that the rebranding was worthless and stupid and guess what a week later it was 60 bucks so fuck off

having a nice bounce right now.

twitter.com/Omise/status/910488428122218496

Omise, the parent company of OmiseGO is a big tech conference in Thailand with the highest levels of government and business. They are not presenting, they are merely there.

This is the last plausible opportunity for the much hyped 'September News'.

If the news materializes, and can live up to the hype we're looking at 350K+ sats.

If not, we're going well below 200K sats.

Kind of a win win, either our investment goes +50%, or we have the opportunity to accumulate at fire sale prices.

Personally, I think there's support at 220K sats, that's roughly where it rebounded from after the last big dip. I wouldnt sell, there's going to be ups and downs, but I think it'll stabilize roughly around 230K sats, at least until the end of September. If there's no news by then, there's going to be a huge sell off because Jun shilled too hard.

mobile.twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/910703619871088640

From JUN Twitter

Just receive Prime Minister Digital startup of the year award from PM of Thailand ! Proud of #Omise #OmiseGO and community power

BUY BUY BUY

Maxed out

>digital startup of the year
Omise has been in business for a few years now. The award was for omg.

If that's the news, we're fucked. Omise actually has a marketing team, I can't believe they haven't reigned in his twitter account.

A bit like trump you mean

I mean there should be more because this isn't "news" they could have known about a month ago. If there isnt any I will be concerned

I was on a train to Kyoto and I was thinking..

smart money got out a month ago and made crazy gains on other coins. enjoy your bags

If you bagholders think this is bad, wait for that next upcoming dip

Ok, I will.

What is this mysterious Train to Kyoto theme that keeps recurring here. Hmmm...

I was in a coffee shop running away from home when I heard the news...

how low do you think it's going to go?

how long should i wait

i've been waiting for ages

What news did you hear, Sensei.

dips never last as long as you think they will and never go as low as you hope... except for that one time in 2015

I member

Still a bit oversold desu. I except it to go down until the BIG NEWS COMING comes

our hero, Jecht, gone, vanished into thin air!

>Jecht
Shaka. When the walls fell!
His arms wide open.
Darmok and jilad
At Tinagra.

Honestly you're better off putting your money into Chain right now and parlaying the LINK gains into OMG at some later point in time. Chain is still only sitting at a ~$50 million marketcap compared to the nearly one billion of OMG currently.

I personally really like ZRX, but I liquidated my entire ZRX portfolio to go pretty much all in on Chainlink (I'm poorfag so was around 6 ETH) and feeling pretty damn comfy right now, since ZRX continued the slow bleed down after I sold it all off. Now my plan is to sell off some portion of my LINK gains right around SIBOS (maybe 25% or so) and reinvest it back into ZRX for the long-term hodl. By mid-october I wouldn't be surprised to see Chain hit a $100 million marketcap, and even if it is fuelled by speculation I'm not worried given the team/advisors and connections to academia, the corporate world and the crypto world.

Even if the september news is really great (if it's even gonna come), the chances of a doubling in marketcap from 1 to 2 billion seem slim compared to the odds of chain doubling from 50 to 100 million.

THE NEWS, THE SEPTEMBER NEWS IS HERE!!

Lol, all this shit about the "news" is actually completely stupid when you think about it. The people who have been begging for news since it has come out from the beginning (plasma announcement) dont even care what it means, they just know it will pump the price. It pumps because people who dont own OMG see the news and buy it- not because they care about the technology but because the "news" will pump it. No one actually gives a fuck about Omise or what the news implies. There is nothing to back all this speculation, and I say this as someone who is all in OMG since 3.50

Join the collaborated pump group on Telegram..
t.me/joinchat/GlRSGwtkpJzl01yiL_i3lw

We're currently up to 180,000 to pump with. Join and let us know how much you have. I'll see you there

Oh yee of great faith

buy this shit coin and watch the scam artist who spam these threads fuck it around OMG is PND sideways mover

DEEPER PARTNERSHIP DISCUSSIONS

OOOF, SOOO MANY SHINING LOGOS ... MCDONALDS, GOOGLE ... OOPH

this is a shitcoin of the highest order

what a shit logo

>>Survived numerous Bitcoin drops
it went down 50% from alltime high dude....

some guy was saying omg is fucked, he sounded convincing, he was on a train to Kyoto

newfag you never went through a real crypto crash. This healthy corrections and price declines are nothing.

wait for the day when BTC will move 30 40% downwards within hours then your coin will show you its real value.

BUY
BUY
BUY

DEEPER PARTNERSHIP DISCUSSIONS WITH TESLA CONFIRMED

gtfo my coin filthy pagens

Maybe it's not a money maker short term but when Q4 comes around and they actually release it, shit is going down.

Thats a Ferrari mate
Omg is partnering with Ferrari, you heard it here first, screencap this shit.

we're all ears Charlie.

its actually an aston martin m8

HE IS DROPPING HIS BAGS

>twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/911217245094686720
omg will take a huge dump :I

FUUUUUCK!!!!

*advisor shares* so he's only dumping what he got for the free. He probably bought some extra to hold on to. Dudes a super whale in the game.

WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!????!!!!

FUCK YOU MONEY SKELETON!!!!

HOOLLY SHIT VITALIK IS OUT SEL NOW IF YOU HAVENT

you delusional fuck, quit speculating. FEAR. PANIC. RUN.

lol shieeet, guess our wishes of $6 will come true after all

Sorry, LAMBO PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

thank me

but muh september newss!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dudes a super whale but doesn't eat regular meals and looks sleep deprived.

i wouldn't trade my life for his even though he is supposedly richer and smarter, if i had to stay in his body and mind forever.

What does he know? I think this is important