Is bitconnect a scam or is it legit...

Is bitconnect a scam or is it legit? I've invested about 1k into this to feel it out and so far im making an average of 10$ a day and it seems okay so far.
just wanted to see everyone's experiences and thoughts on it

Other urls found in this thread:

bitconnectcoin.co/assets/images/bitconnect-coin1.jpg?v=87845457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest, some of my friends use it, seems legit, but i don't know.. the bad english on the site and the lack of information (who what where when why how) make me doubt..

i was also sketched out by the bad english but this explained it
bitconnectcoin.co/assets/images/bitconnect-coin1.jpg?v=87845457

it is for sure a pyramid scheme (that's why they lock up your money) but until it collapses, yes it can give you returns. You have to try and guess how long it will stay afloat for

>it is for sure a pyramid scheme
> You have to try and guess how long it will stay afloat for

No different than Bitcoin.

its been working for me quite nicely

have you cashed out your returns yet

i cash out every 50$ worth

Is this real life? lmao

scam

scam thats gives you money....makes sense

Is this one year contract? Do you need to give money every one year? Or you give money and they pay you back all the time?

they hold your money for a certain amount of time and pay you daily interest accordingly

Do you get back your initial investment back?
Lets say I sent $10k they give me money for 4 mounts and lets say I got $15k in 4 mounts. What happens to my initial investment?

It's a pyramid scam. Know know how this company is getting the money to pay you.

every ponzi gives you money initialy

but they will run away much earlier, than you break even

yeah that give it back to you after 179 days

malewarebytes blocks this domain lmao

it sounds like a ponzi scheme

Holy shit. This may be better than gambling with shitcoins. This anons saying its ponzi but it's better than being DGB marine isn't it? Or falling for Monaco "VISA" card.

Did you made money user?
If I take a loan from bank with reasonable interest can I make gains? Can I pay loan payments with gains from this?

I am thinking 10k. How much it returns every mount? If I pay back 10k in one year with 1k installment its 12k with interest.

Can I get back $1k a mount with 10k?

no doubt in my mind that this is a pyramid scheme, but if you get in early enough then yes you will make money. never invest with money that isnt yours.

Thanks dude. I will consider this in the near future. Maybe try it out with 1k.

I've made about 1k back from BCC... Starting to do videos on it and probably will double down on the next BTC ATH. It's all about referrals.. you gotta get part of a network. I've mentioned this on here before and got one referral, if anyone adds me I'm happy to work out a deal to share the bonus. Mine is : mikevcrypto

I'm thinking of running a promo where I make referrals of mine my referral for like a week. Could be a great come up for new users.

Yes it's sketch, and yes the grammar sucks. But there are similar sites out there that have come and gone multiple times while BCC has remained. Their rates and timelines were more profitable too.

But they didn't have a coin with a blockchain backing it. The BCC bot earns on the volatility of BTC as well as fiat prices.

TL/DR : worth it, just get referrals and don't invest more than you are willing to never see again

It's literally a pyramid scheme you dumb fuck.

WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH CLAIRVOYANT GENIUS.

PLZ TELL ME MORE ADVICE, INTERNET STRANGER.

Also, when u move out of your mom's basement you'll realize every job you take is a pyramid scheme

fuckin lol

admitting that it's a pyramid scheme isn't going to make you any more successful at it

>every job you take is a pyramid scheme
wtf are you talking about?

uh, ok? it's all risk management, if BCC is up for another 45 days I'm well in the profits. You just need to know how to play the game. Sorry you cucks are nocoiner finger pointers.

I'm not sure why I need to clarify this. Go draw any org chart and tell me it's not.

....do you know what a ponzi scheme is?

>don't invest more than you are willing to never see again

Did I at any point imply there was zero risk and that this was not a scam?

SJW's are out tonight...