Wait, so we all have at least an /infant/ sized bag of LINK right?

Wait, so we all have at least an /infant/ sized bag of LINK right?

45K here so that makes me a /younglad/

Roll call.. Any /bigboys/ in the house?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this isn't Craigslist, pervert.

I actually do have 20 LINK but why are you acting so gay

800k link here

Sounds like we got some insecure cunts here

question, who will be buying this coin at 10x markup? everyone that wants it already has it

famorca road

>implying demand is fixed for all time
literally why do any coins go up in price then

100k here. Fucky sucky?

Big boy alert~

34k here.

chase bugs in Hell, faggot.

1.5m. Put 40% of my stack at the time into the presale.

This shit is now 2/3 of my stack. Should have said fuck it and gone all in.

Sup whales where can i get ur bags cheap right now? Ether delta?

460k LINK here. Feeling good, might even buy some more.

looks like Veeky Forums has its share of LINK whales.
900k for me. want to buy more but i dont want to give up my ARK

400k. Unironicaly thinking about increasing my bag while it is 20 cents per link. How stupid it is if I want to baghold it until Chinese new year?

I'm in the top 50 holders (that includes 7 accounts with the remainder of the billion link).

Easy hold, we're in a bear market cause of the china news. That'll change. I remain confident. :)

not at all

im not even thinking about selling until minimum 2B mkt cap

What say a mega whale like you about my thoughts of 2B mkt cap? am I fucked in the head?

Was I disappointed this didn't go 10x immediately? Yes. But I am very optimistic, not because I have special powers of prognostication, but because I look at coinmarketcap and compare the dross that's up there ahead of Chainlink and there is no conceivable way that those other coins should have a greater marketcap.

gamecredits? fucking DOGECOIN???

It's just a matter of a bit more good news comingout from the team, from SWIFT etc, and this thing will blow up.

Some whales ahead of me sold a lot of their stacks but the first 50 accounts on etherscan holds 78% of all outstanding tokens. I think that's a very positive thing.

i can only afford 4450 :/

275k here, wish I had a stack 2-3x as large but still sitting pretty comfy desu

4170 bro, I feel u :'(

151k here. did not get any pre sale link for myself i would have put the 100 ether into it - so i just put like 37 eth in a pool and 14 into the ico.

holding strong ;-)

I participated in the ICO with 21 ETHER (3-email addresses) and this is why I sold 50% at 0.00073.

1) Company registered in Cayman Islands (Notorious for tax evasion)

2) No KYC meaning they will have a hard time to get into any major exchanges anytime soon.

3) Chainlink is one of a FEW companies that SWIFT nominated to work with, too much uncertainty at this point that the partnership might be insignificant. (LINK BELOW)

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

"A representative of Swift confirmed to CoinDesk that it is a SmartContract customer. Swift is currently working on multiple blockchain projects with various vendors." Who the fuck is this representative? Please link source.

4) Only a team of two, this might change, but very hard to hold only two people accountable when they are registered in the Cayman Islands.

My plan is to ride the hype wave and dump more once it goes on a normie exchange like Liqui.

shit dude there is so much larp going on itt

No shitlink for me

Got 49K in pre-sale
Bought additional 1K on ED. 49K doesn't roll off the tongue like 50K does.

Jah feel?

>tfw 900 LINK
end this shit fucking nightmare
whats larp, whats not I don't know

I just know everyone's gonna have 20 lambos and I'll have a toyota corolla

Work with what you have, 90% of the niggers in this thread are lying anyway. HODL or DIE.

is this gonna be the long hodl? Is this shit really impressive in anyway?

It has use in real world money transfers. Wait till the 16th of October when they demonstrate it to the rich normie banksters at SIBOS conference.

Damn I thought I was a big baller at 400k linkies. We got some big boys in here

33k LINK here and I started by depositing $200 last summer and buying XMR with it before the pump. Then XRP at $.006. Then DGB at 200 sats(lol at myself but I actually made a lot of money). Then ICN at $0.50. Then NMR at $25 :(.

I have cashed out ~$30,000 and I still have $25,000 in crypto assets. And I started with $200. I know 900 LINK sounds pretty small, but take your investing seriously because it could easily turn into 5 figures.

50k checking in boiz, buckle the fuck up

930k LINK marine reporting in!