When did Reform Jews ruin Judaism?

When did Reform Jews ruin Judaism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's okay to marry a goy
Considering the reason jews always get their shit wrecked is because they're so insular from the rest of society, I'd say marrying a goy is not a bad thing.

communism

Orthodox Jews by far are the worst kinds of Jews.

>Literally having a flight delayed because some fucking Yid is bitching about being seated next to a woman in a plane.

Uniroinically this

Du bist an alter kaker.

THOSE AREN'T ORTHODOX JEWS YOU IGNORANT GOY .

THOSE ARE ULTRA–ORTHODOX/HASIDIC JEWS . THEY ARE NOTHING BUT AN ASHKENAZIC SUBVERSION OF JUDAISM . THEY HAVE SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED THE AESTHETIC OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE , AND HASHEM WILL MAKE THEM PAY FOR THIS . IF YOU LOOK AT JEWS OF MIZRAHI EXTRACTION , YOU WILL SEE THAT WE STILL MAINTAIN OUR BIBLICAL AESTHETIC AND UNLIKE RUSSIAN JEWS WE SPEAK A PURER FORM OF HEBREW . NEVER LET A HASID GET AWAY WITH CALLING HIMSELF ORTHODOX , THEY AREN'T AND THEY WILL NEVER BE .

After the Romans destroyed the Temple and the Jews were no longer able to offer sacrifices, causing to Judaism become functionally obsolete.

Time to convert, heretic.

Orthodox Judaism is the purest form of religious autism.

You know your system is rigged when you have to literally cheat God by finding loopholes in it.

What is even the endgame of orthodox judaism? They don't really believe that breaking some laws results in a punishment in the afterlife. So why be so strict about them?

Because, presumably, God will continue to favor them in the physical world if they do so. That seems to be the only answer.

Remember that the Jewish Messiah is literally only there to make them kings of the world.

>implying this is in any way new.
I mean hell, Berenice openly lived with Titus for years.

Because they believe it is objectively the right thing to do. Pirkei Avos (One of the books of the Mishnah relating wisdom of the ages) talks about how doing God's commandments in expectation of a reward is the lowest form of service.

Simply a spook to sway the Jews away from Christendom, and an end to the misery that their useless faith brought them under Christian rule.

The rabbinate ruined "Judaism" by inventing it after the temple was destroyed

Now accept Christ into your heart.

I have nothing against christians but franckly hey are not the same religion at all.

They're the only real Jews, and it's their descendants who will be considered Jewish.

They're the only ones having large families, like haredim, and they marry within their community.

Secular Jews barely have children, and the ones who marry out will gradually become ethnic outsiders. If Jews in the past were like reform Jews, they would have died out a long time ago.

This fact annoys them because it's true. Secular Jews who abandon their identity are being consistent. Reform Jews are pretty much church of england tier.

It's true Christianity is jus Platonism with Jewish flavor attached. Fitting, since OT God is the demiurge, where Jesus is the incarnation of the supreme being

It's ok to marry a goy that converts

>all caps screeching
Imagine being this autistic

I remember watching a documentary about religious jews. They couldn't even turn on a light switch or strike a match on the Sabbath.

Why are they more insular than say Turks or Germans? They've migrated and intermarried just as much

Intermarriage is the culprit in destroying Judaism. Over 50% of American Jews marry goyim, and their kids (assuming they even bother to have any) may have a Bar Mitzvah but that is the extent of their Jewishness.

I'd rather some ultra-orthodox Jews delay my flight than get my entire civilization subverted by Reform """"Jews""""" who believe more in the religion of intersectionality than Judaism.

t. moshe mamlek ohayon

It is unholy, you may not do any work on Shabbat!

I'M NOT SCREECHING . THIS IS HOW HEBREW WARRIORS SPEAK , YOU ARE PROBABLY USED TO THE SOFT DIASPORIC TONE OF JEWS IN AMERICA . I SPEAK THE SAME WAY MY ANCESTORS DID , I WILL NEVER CONFORM TO GOY STANDARDS

you remind me of someone. DO YOU THINK YHVH IS NOT GOD HE IS A DIJIN/DEMON?

The problem has been solved

youtu.be/NdbkvJznmwU

IF I REMIND YOU OF SOMEONE , YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUSLY SPOKEN WITH A HEBREW LIKE MYSELF .

HE IS AN EQUALLY AUTISTIC GNOSTIC CHRISTIAN.

>MY ANCESTORS
What ancestor you fuckinh LARPer faggot?

IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE NO HISTORY. I COME FROM THE LINE OF SHEM, THROUGH JACOB. I CARRY THE BLOOD OF THE HOUSE OF DAVID. AS MIZRAHI WARRIORS, WE HAVE PRESERVED OUR CULTURE AND BLOODLINE BY REFUSING TO MARRY GOYS. UNLIKE ASHKENAZIM, WHO MARRY GOYS CONSTANTLY, WHICH HAS LED TO THEM TO BEING LESS PURE HEBREWS. I UNDERSTAND THAT COLONIAL IDENTITIES SUCH AS DOMINICANS TEND TO BE INSECURE WHEN MET WITH HEBREWS, I DON'T BLAME YOU. WE HAVE AN ANCIENT IDENTITY, WHILE YOU ONLY CALL YOURSELF DOMINICAN BECAUSE OF WHAT SOME FRANCO–IBERIANS DID LESS THAN A THOUSAND YEARS AGO. IT'S NATURAL FOR YOU TO BE JEALOUS OF OUR LONG AND PROUD HISTORY.