>worship a Jew as your messiah and god
>hate Jews and spend literally thousands of years shitting on them

Other urls found in this thread:

creation.com/noahs-flood-questions-and-answers
youtube.com/watch?v=u4BHgYBOBM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A jew brings a message of universality to mankind
>Tribalistic jews have him killed
>Futher in the future, christians hate on tribalistic jews and encourage them to convert to their universal religion

wow really makes you think huh

Jesus was killed because he named the jew, what are you trying to play?

>Christians kill multiple heretics by a variety of means
>no one cares
> Romans crucify some Jewish nut claiming he is the son of god
> The Jews must pay for this forever
Really makes you think

1) Jews condemned Jesus.
2) I don't think what is your point exactly. You seem to imply that the position of antisemitism that was prevalent among christianity after its establishment was illogical ; Yet what can't you understand with what was resumed in meme arrows ?
"The Jew" is actually meant to target a specific community that could be found throughout various places accross Europe, where jews kept their traditions and beliefs. Christians have a wish to establish a universal religion. Where they go they convert, where they are established they do not like to see splinter groups form.

There is a difference between Torah Jews who knew scripture and realized Jesus was the messiah who came to fulfill the Law. These Jews became Christians.

Then you have Talmudic Judaism, oral traditions, Babylonian mysticism (Kabbalah, occultism, etc). It is the Synagogue of Satan who reject the messiah.

>Christ main tenements is love thy neighbor
> spend thousands of years shitting on neighbor

doesn't seem very logical to me

>Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is One Lord, and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. No other commandment is greater than these.”

Are you legitimately retarded or is it a bait thread ? Please be honest, you know this shit will fall down and no one will reply.

> Invade weaker countries
> commit genocide
> forcibly convert people at the sword
> Implying Christians aren't devil worshipers

>There is a difference between Torah Jews who knew scripture and realized Jesus was the messiah who came to fulfill the Law. These Jews became Christians.
I forget, when exactly did Jesus:

Restore the judges and counsellors of Israel to the way they were in the beginning? (Isaiah 1:26)
Banish all evil and tyranny? (Isaiah 11:4)
Have a court full of people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10
Return all Israelites to their homeland? (Isaiah 11:12)
Bring peace? (Isaiah 52:7)
Cause the people of the world to turn to Jews for spiritual guidance? (Zechariah 8:23)
Restore the ruined cities of Israel? (Ezekiel, 16:55)
End war? (Ezekiel 39:9)
Reinstate animal sacrifice at the temple? (including sin sacrifice) (Ezekiel 44:27)

Either they have been fulfilled in the spiritual sense (God's salvation offered to all mankind through the shed blood of Christ) or will happen during the 2nd coming.

Catholicism =/= Real Christianity

That doesn't refute my point. If Christians are supposed to love their neighbor then anti antisemitism is not logically compatible with their beliefs

Shut up you filthy kike.

>create a paramilitary terrorist group that's meant to genocide Jews
>name it after the Biblical protector of Jews
what did he mean by this?

Jews are not our neighbors

Yeah, Catholics make no sense. Neither do Orthodox.

>Catholicism =/= Real Christianity
> that wasn't real Christianity
Sorry bud It is also
>implying I was talking about catholics
> Implying Orthodox and Protestant countries aren't guilty of that shit as well

Jesus literally said : "The most important : There is one God our Lord and you shall love the Lord". And then came the part about loving your neighbor.

I still do not understand what you do not understand. What do you find illogical about christians disliking jews who refused to convert to christianity ?

>Restore the judges and counsellors of Israel to the way they were in the beginning? (Isaiah 1:26)
>Banish all evil and tyranny? (Isaiah 11:4)
>Have a court full of people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10
>Return all Israelites to their homeland? (Isaiah 11:12)
>Bring peace? (Isaiah 52:7)
>Cause the people of the world to turn to Jews for spiritual guidance? (Zechariah 8:23)
>Restore the ruined cities of Israel? (Ezekiel, 16:55)
>End war? (Ezekiel 39:9)
>Reinstate animal sacrifice at the temple? (including sin sacrifice) (Ezekiel 44:27)

Is Jesus dead?
Is Jesus not still the Messiah?
Is the world not still going forward?
Are you not quoting prophecies that take place in the future?

I can use that exact same argument to claim I'm the messiah, and you can't prove me wrong. Just wait about 2,000+ years, you'll see me come back from the dead and do all that stuff.

This false moral equivalence is bullshit. You kill a million people, I kill one person, we're both murderers.

We're not equally murderers.

>loosing an argument
> shut up you filthy Jew
Top kek it makes me laugh that this triggers you so hard

People naturally hate people trying to kill them, don't you think?

You fulfilled none of the messianic prophecies, many of which were time related.

>14 replies
>not a single mention of the pharisees
Jesus explicitly criticized what would develop into modem Judaism

I have, and the obes I haven't, well, I'll get around to them someday.

>>worship a Jew as your messiah and god
He is god
>>hate Jews and spend literally thousands of years shitting on them
Post-christ Jews rejected god

I'm not christian but you are looking at this from a retarded racist irreligious angle

>we're not equally murders
Right but I am saying that all of those churches have had countries or people worshiping them commit atrocities in the name of god
>Is Jesus dead?
Yes.

The Jews also hold the same thing as there most important commandment though.
I am asking why they stopped following after the first commandment

>Restore the judges and counsellors of Israel to the way they were in the beginning? (Isaiah 1:26)
Ezekiel 34 foretells this: I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them—My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd. 24 And I, the Lord, will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I, the Lord, have spoken.

>Banish all evil and tyranny? (Isaiah 11:4)
Revelation 20:2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

>Have a court full of people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10
Revelation 7:9 [ A Multitude from the Great Tribulation ] After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

>Return all Israelites to their homeland? (Isaiah 11:12)
Literally happening now.

>Bring peace? (Isaiah 52:7)
Revelation 21
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John,[a] saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

>Cause the people of the world to turn to Jews for spiritual guidance? (Zechariah 8:23)
Isaiah 28:29 This also comes from the Lord of hosts, Who is wonderful in counsel and excellent in guidance.

This happens when Jesus reigns on earth.

>implying the gospel authors could even tell the difference between Sadducees and Pharisees.
Mark 3:1-6 for instance, has "Pharisees" getting upset at Jesus for healing on the sabbath, something that they themselves had no problems with. (Shabbat 19:2, among others)

>Restore the ruined cities of Israel? (Ezekiel, 16:55)
Acts 1
Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me[a] in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

>End war? (Ezekiel 39:9)
Revelation 21
And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

>Reinstate animal sacrifice at the temple? (including sin sacrifice) (Ezekiel 44:27)
Matthew 9:13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Blood of animals atoned for sin for a year and had to be done repeatedly, looking forward to when God would provide Himself a Lamb for the slaughter.

Jesus died once for all.

Sacrifices in the Kingdom look back on Jesus' sacrifice.

Die in the pit of hell, Jew, for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit of God.

You've fulfilled none of them.

Every single one that is timely, Jesus fulfilled.

Every single one that is in the future, Jesus will fulfill.

The RCC has murdered over 68,000,000 people.

It is one of the bloodiest organizations on earth, and the most evil.

Jesus rose from the dead and is alive forevermore.

Revelation 1:18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

>RCC
I assume you are talking about a communist country, but we aren't talking about communism, we are talking about Christianity
>Jesus rose from the dead
false no person can do that
> Revelations
The bible is not a history book

Roman Catholic Church [RCC] you retarded troglodyte

>The bible is not a history book
The library is not a history book

That is what you just said.

The Bible isn't just 1 book, it's a collection of books. Some are historical narrative, some are poetry, some are prophecies, etc. Be specific.

The bible isn't a book that is historically accurate. There is no proof of a massive flood that washed away ancient Israel. There is no proof of the that pyramids were built by Jews. and most of the gospels were written 80 years after Jesus died and the whole Acts section is made up!

>israel existing before the flood
>pyramids built by jews

What the fuck am I reading? I can't tell if this is bait or if you've actually never read the Bible.

There is overwhelming evidence for a global Flood, both from historical accounts and the study of geology itself.

Its not bait
There is little to no proof that anything in the bible actually happened.
It was all compiled years after anyone who was around to witness it could tell us about it

Doubtful where is your evidence

Ok, confirmed for being a clueless retard.

> I'm a retard because i don't trust a book written thousands of years ago

How am I wrong? Present to me evidence that the bible happened .

oh lol redneck alert

For starters, every ancient civilization has a story of a global flood.

The Chinese and Babylonians even mention 8 people surviving it (Noah and his family) on a boat.

> every ancient civilization has a story of a global flood.
Ok every ancient civilization also has stories of gods doing combat. where is your scientific proof that the flood happened

>gods doing combat
Based on a real event. Read Genesis 6 or Enoch.

The Greek titans for example are based on the stories of the Nephilim giants before the Flood.

>scientific proof that the flood happened
creation.com/noahs-flood-questions-and-answers

Don't bother, you're talking to a literal 11 year old edgy atheist who thinks he has the world figured out.

It's a phase, wait for him to turn 18/20 when he grows out of his rebellious and edgy commiefedora teenage years.

>were written 80 years after Jesus died
written =! oldest surviving copy you goober

>unironically thinking jesus wasn't the anti messiah Jews feared and he didn't completely save the world from jewish roman empires, creating a religion that actively names the synagogue the church of satan.

>creation.com/noahs-flood-questions-and-answers
I read there PDF and they admitted they had no geological evidence for a flood. If you have no scientific evidence it didn't happen
>Based on a real event. Read Genesis 6 or Enoch.
Genesis purports the flood myth, which has no evidence.

>everyone in the world said something happened
>user in 2017 says it didn't happen

Ok kid.

>>>creation.com

>>>evolution

I'm simply stating that nothing not 11.happened in the bible the way you portray it.
>Doesn't change the fact that the bible isn't a historically accurate document

>it didnt happen because i say so!!!
>i know better than archeologists, theologians and historians!!

Are you literally 8 years old?

>Implying all the flood myths are similar
So by your logic this myth is also accurate:awa destroyed the Third World in a great flood. Before the destruction, Spider Grandmother sealed the more righteous people into hollow reeds which were used as boats. On arrival on a small piece of dry land, the people saw nothing around them but more water, even after planting a large bamboo shoot, climbing to the top, and looking about. Spider Woman then told the people to make boats out of more reeds, and using island "stepping-stones" along the way, the people sailed east until they arrived on the mountainous coasts of the Fourth World.
In Meso america: a man and his dog as the sole survivors of the deluge, but the man finds out that the dog takes the shape of a woman during the day when he is away. The man and the dogwoman then repopulate the earth.

No mention of Noah and his kin but still a flood myth. Differing accounts hurt your stories credibility. So what makes this one wrong and the Christian one right?

>Jesus went to a Synagogue
>Jesus was a fucking rabbi
>At first you had to be a Jew to be a Christian
>New Testament says that the conversion of Jews is of higher priority than the rest of the population
>"These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Go nowhere among the Gentiles, and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

I thought Jesus was red pilled on Jews? Why did he tell them to prioritize the jews?

>B-BUT MUHH APOSTLE OF THE GENTILES

You mean, (((Paul the Apostle)))?

>B-BUT MUHH GOSPELS

Oh, you mean the Gospel of (((Matthew)))? How about the Gospel of (((Mark)))? Or the Gospel of (((John)))? Maybe the Gospel of (((Luke)))? Am I the only one not falling for this shit? (((Simon))), (((Andrew))), (((Philip))), (((Thaddeus))), (((Bartholomew))), (((Thomas))), (((James))), (((Judas))), ALL Jews. Every single one.

Were is the geological evidence that a a massive world flood?
Show me that and I will shut up

Christianity was the most successful Jewish trick ever in history

Yeah.. that's why the Jews persecuted the early Christians and tried to stop their message.

Retard.

>Paul = Jew
>John = Jew
>Luke = Jew
>Philip = Jew
>Jesus = Jew
>Judas = Jew
>James = Jew
>Simon = Jew
>Andrew = Jew
>Thomas = Jew
>Matthew = Jew
>Thaddeus = Jew
>Bartholomew = Jew

Yeah.. "The Jews" sure did hate Jesus. "The Jews" definitely condemned Jesus, it's not like the only reason any of us know about Jesus in the first place is due to Jews writing it all down.

Jews didn't care about Christians, there were an irrelevant Jewish sect until the Roman Empire made it their official religion.

>surprised that people in Judea were Jews
>surprised there were Jews that believed Jesus was the messiah and those that didn't believe

What's your point?

Every single one his apostles were Jewish. The entire NT is just Jews beefing with other Jews, yet you condemn Jews for this.

Read the book of Acts you moron.

The Jewish religious leaders tried to do everything in their power to stop the Christians.

The Pharisees even told Pilate to station guards infront of the tomb incase "His friends will take his body and claim he has resurrected from the dead".

..And?

What's your point?

You seem to have an obsession with the word 'Jew'. Seek help.

Is that why Simeon Bar Kokhba persecuted Christians like a motherfucker?

>Read the book of Acts you moron.
There is no proof for any of the horseshit in that book.
>The Jewish religious leaders tried to do everything in their power to stop the Christians.
[source needed]
Just face it, you are a part of a Jewish sect. Constantine is the only reason you are Christian, faggot.
>The Pharisees even told Pilate to station guards infront of the tomb incase "His friends will take his body and claim he has resurrected from the dead".
[source needed]
How convenient is that.

0/10

Your bait is awful.

Just Ignore them
Christcucks can't accept that there whole life they have been duped

>[source needed]
>user literally tells him the source in the first sentence

You sure are dumb.

>Is that why Simeon Bar Kokhba persecuted Christians like a motherfucker?

I knew you would say this.

Do you really believe "Galilean" meant Christian? Because that's what you are basing this off of. Some scholars believe every reference to Galilean is a reference to Jewish Christians, although there is no proof of this.

Samefag.

>atheist getting BTFO so hard he resorts to astro turfing

Nice try faggot.

The Book of Acts is not a source. No historian takes any of it seriously.

>things i dont like are not a source because i say so
>proceeds to blatantly lie by claiming historians dont take it seriously

/pol/ hit a new low. Lying to justify their anger towards God, hilarious.

Historians have studied the gospels and claimed they are genuine. Only butthurt atheists deny it.

>No historian takes any of it seriously
[citation needed]
You're just talking out of your ass at this point.

>Historians have studied the gospels and claimed they are genuine. Only butthurt atheists deny it.
the only two events subject to "almost universal assent" are that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and was crucified by the order of the Roman Prefect Pontius Pilate.[12][13][14]

Those are the only two events considered by all Historians to be historical,everything is legitimately up for debate but far from genuine you are the only butthurt person in this thread

DESU he just said that he didn't want to worship Augustus like a God then he pulled a joke saying HE was the son of God and that joke went a bit too far

Wrong.

>FALSE Christians kill real Christians for terrible reasons
>We forgive them as would He
>Jews condemn Jesus to death then precede to persecute Christians for decades
>We realize they did not kill man, they killed Christ, this is an unforgivable sin until you open up and let Him in your life

>Just Ignore them
>Christcucks can't accept that there whole life they have been duped

They're not being duped by the gospels other than most of the miracles - but they decided to adopt all the blasphemy the Jews wrote in other documents which led them into joining the Jews' gang.

The "Christians" who follow Moses will be punished accordingly along with the Jews for conspiracy to commit treason against the God-Emperor, conspiracy to commit genocide, conspiracy to commit rape, conspiracy to commit terrorism, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to defraud, conspiracy to kidnap by use of threats, ect..

youtube.com/watch?v=u4BHgYBOBM0

You assume the sources of the Bible can't be trusted when sources for Greek and Trojan history come from myths and other single, uncorroborated sources, but you'd probably accept those as legitimate, wouldn't you? Your bias is pretty obvious.

Pic related