BAT lamboland SOON

First phase of BAT Mercury will be live by Friday, October 6th!!!

basicattentiontoken.org/bat-mercury-pre-launch-technical-update/

This is going to be fire

get rekt bag holders

>tfw only 5K BAT

W-will I make it?

i hope you'll all sell on the 5th before midnight

why

Already sold and went into ELIX
No regrets!!!

Someone buttholed ARK holders......I mean rektum

Mercury was already priced in long ago. Bought before the moon and sold at the ATH, thanks for holding my bags.

care to elaborate?

>muh priced in maymay
I have never seen one of these FUD predictions turn out to be accurate.

Anyone who believe this is a moron.

Should I sell OMG for BAT?

If you do remember BAT will be a VERY longterm investment. It'll go up abit with the launches but dont expect Lamboland for another 2-3 years. If it does get there however it'll change the way the internet operates, that is if Google doesnt kill it.

Their options are buy in or copy it. If they copy it they face lawsuits.

If they do neither, the ad industry turns away from them (they do not like Goog or Face).

BAT has potential to become architecture online payment system for ads. Even if normies are paid in BTC or fiat, BAT underpinning things allows room for expansion.

If it turns out that this shit can sell.
That ads are good, that advertisers are converting.

If it just show a tiny potential, it will EXPLODE.

Because AdTech needs refresh, it's harder than ever to earn in AdTech industry.

Every new Ad platform that works at least good is instantaneously overwhelmed with Affiliate whales with milions of $.

>Bought before the moon
it has never mooned. it is 1/2 of the post-ICO highs and fluctuates between 4k-6k.

I hope they announce Coinbase integration on the 6th as well. Otherwise, it's pretty much priced in already unless some major publishers announce they're switching to Brave advertising or something. I just hope this doesn't flop.

I was so ready to buy a lambo this afternoon, but I guess I'll have to wait.

This. What moon are you talking about? The ICO price spike wasn't even a moon.

Honestly I think the bigger moon is going to be when they add the direct buy BAT option.

Advertisers dont want to fucking jump through all these hoops to be able to purchase BAT

It's really not complicated to buy it directly with fiat on Uphold, but generally it would be a lot easier to just buy it from their website.

I WANT TO BE RICH NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ME TOO REEEEEEEEEEEEE