DIGIMARINES ASSEMBLE

DIGIMARINES ASSEMBLE

Lol, do people actually hold this coin? It's just a meme.

I might be only a recruit but we all have to hodl the line!

WE

That's one hell of a scattered portfolio. $2 worth of DGB? YOU CALL YOURSELF A DIGIMARINE, PRIVATE?

a new website? guaranteed x2!!

ive never understood what this project is about. all i hear about is "muh quick transaction speeds"

It's about pumping
Then dumping

YOU WAIT TILL OCTOBER EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!

got only 20 bucks in it am i marine yet?

(((Forward thinking)))

Honest question/biz/, is there any point to this coin at all? It seems like the biggest meme / scam of them all

ARE

nope, except that it's really fast and has low fees, that's about it

i sold as soon as the hodl meme started. Thats a sell signal in case anyone was wondering. Idiots.

Engineering a new website is like building a space shuttle noob

So you sell during every dip? lmao. How do you even make money?

THE

got at 612 sold at 25, rebaught at 17 sold at 23, never touched it again.
Don't be an idiot.

1 million DGB here.

See you on Lamboland October 2nd.

100k here. I'm not fucking selling until the digusign partnership is announced.

gonna buys a bad dragon dildo

jeez, what did you buy in on?

>holding 600k DGB since late april
>thought DGB was going to be the coin that took me out of this hell
>hodl throuhj the dips thinking it will ascend to new ATH's
>here we are now and im still laying tiles, breaking my back trying to pay off my sisyers speech therapy bills
>drunk as fuck right now with my 600k dgb but i still know the next 'conference' will just be another fuckng disssapointment

Look at the Digibyte chart, if you sold when it was first crashing after the main pump. Literally selling at the very very bottom of that crash when it was at its lowest would have been 1200-1000 sats. Which is 4x as much as it is worth today.

So yes, by selling in the dip in this instance you would have made much much more money than hodling.

When people start yelling HOOOOLD is when you start selling off. Also it is perfectly fine to sell during dips and upswings both if you are using a algorithm to keep track of your dollar cost averaging metrics.

Git gud plebs.

>tfw holding 550k dgb from 1500 sats

R E B R A N D
E
B
R
A
N
D

JUST

CHAMPIONS

WORST MEME

This coin is digital gold, end of story

redcoin is 100x shittier than dgb

Victory and massive gains shall be ours boys

these niggas are low key gay they dont really expect to be paid if they do then wew

Holding 800k since 30sat in 2014. Put them in my wallet and forgot about them until this year. Hopefully Oct 2nd is a good day.

Rape my face plz

So many gains user. Bravo.

2600 sats

Hold up... A new website? That's incredible. If only they had a sticker on Vitalik's laptop, now that would be amazing

What % of total portfolio mate?

WUZ DIGIKEKZ N SHIET

DIGIMARINES

4 digibyte coins here
get rich or dye trying