Why haven't you bought ELIX user?

I just read the white paper and let me tell you faggots..................................................this is your ticket to lambo land, get in on this shit and then pick which color lambo you want because it wont stay down for long. Dont FOMO at 3x-5x the price

Get it mahniggas

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io
coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did they mean by this?

Ahh you noticed....very astute user. Lets ride this rocketship like we were riding a BBC. Get on the ship user, we finna blast the fuck off my niggarachi

Been quietly accummulating for days. I'm active on the discord and the telegram. Is it time to make this coin more publicly known about? It's time will obviously come on its own but I'm really enjoying accumulating at the current price

You seem like the type of fellow who likes having options, one lambo isnt going to cut it. Keep accumulating user.....good things are on the horizon.

You're an odd chap. I will keep accumulating for now, ELIX isn't getting mass/mainstream attention just yet which is a good thing IMO. When it does it is going to be explosive, similar to buying ETH when it was worth pennies

This is a long hold for me but I'm already seeing incredible gains even in these early stages

When will it be listed in other exchanges and on coinmarketcap ?

elixirtoken.io

Research
Invest
Strap on moon boots
Eat like a king

pajeet copy/paste coin. you can tell because they list "english speaking" dev as a strong point lmfao

DELET THIS, I haven't finished accumulating yet.

When October comes and the autumn leaves begin their journey toward the ground we walk on, when the daffodils no longer stand erect as a BBC....dont be surprised to see ELIX in PBC. Dont FOMO when you have been given the information to make a sound decision. Buy ELIX now for maximum profit and maximum satisfaction

It has only just been listed on coinexchange.io and more are to come. CMC form was submitted yesterday so any time now

Would you look at that....volume is increasing. Hmmmm I think its time user. ELIX

Have you checked out the website user? Have you read the white paper?
You should

What is it and why is it strong? I'm ready to invest 1 BTC.

yeah i did, it's laughable trash you fucking pajeet moron. Why are you shilling this obvious shitcoin, go fuck yourself you goddamn scammer. I bet it's you who created the coin.
The whitepaper reads like a blog, 3 pages, 5 sentences per topic. "uh we will work out how it works later lmao, stay tuned" at the end.

This is fine
ELIX is for a more refined taste in profit. The clock is ticking
Measly day trading gains
Ico gains times 50
Dont get left standing there with your dick in your hand

I read that and lmaonobed out a there

Neat, so with 446k coins on the exchange right now, at a 500k volume, each coin will be worth 94 cents

Sold my bags
Whew thanks user

Why does this smell like a shill team operation? You sound like two Victorian London street urchins loudly having a conversation on the street to get people to listen

Im done, sold my bags and broke even. Not sure why i even bought in
Kek

Lol the "About" section, "How it works" section, and "Incentive Driven Payments" section are the same copy-pasted paragraph

really nice shilling all the week but pls stop with this PnD shitcoin , only pajeets buy it

Holy shit, just switched the exchange back to etherdelta, to find that I have 4x more gainz than I thought I did

The liquidity is so low ATM, as it increases the price will stabilise and become more reliable. Good time to buy before it grows into mass adoption

Just Christ, that is clearly a shill job done by none other than Erlich Bachman!

I'll wait for more volume and lower price to get more. I bought $6k of Timereum for about 1.6 cents

good luck with that.

i went in with .6 earlier today. the market is so thin that you will have a hard time not pumping the price.

still a good buy. but it is what it is. good PND potential.

where can I buy elixir?

Here you go, user. coinexchange.io/market/ELIX/BTC

2 devs are on the project and they said after the MVP is done they'll show their faces so that's a positive. Might be a decent bet if you believe in a decentralized lending service. Pull a EtherDelta expect for lending? Maybe have a platform that works with the decentralized credit report hellobloom.io?

>You're an odd chap. I will keep accumulating for now, ELIX isn't getting mass/mainstream attention just yet which is a good thing IMO. When it does it is going to be explosive, similar to buying ETH when it was worth pennies
>This is a long hold for me but I'm already seeing incredible gains even in these early stages

This is Erlich Blachman, no?!

On point OP.

>not wanting Not Hotdog level returns

Can I mine this with a friends address?