Historical Quotes ITT

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the coast of Isle de France. I watched fire glitter in the dark across the horizon of Moscow. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die. "

“A man's greatest pleasure is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them that which they possessed, to see those whom they cherished in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms.”

"if the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.."

Bladerunner was an awesome film, I liked the new one too.

i know it's fake, but nevertheless badaass

that's FAKE af. created by wh*tes to hide their violent past behind Mongols.

Soldiers, when I give the command to fire, fire straight at my heart. Wait for the order. It will be my last to you. I protest against my condemnation. I have fought a hundred battles for France, and not one against her ... Soldiers, fire!

I'm sure this was good ol' Ney.

Yes, it's on his wikipedia page. For a life he lived, his final words seem somehow underwhelming. But then again grand words are usually for people who hadnt lived grand lives.

>Attack ships
>off the coast of Isle de France

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
>wouldn't believe

Death has come to your little town, people of Concord. Now, you can either ignore it, or you can help me to stop it.

“We don’t need proof to execute a man. We only need proof that it’s necessary to execute him.”
- Ernesto Che Guevara.

I want to take the ears off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground. It's my curse, my eternal curse! I want to take the ears off but I can't! It's my curse! It's my fucking curse! I want to take the ears off! Please! Take them off! Please!

>"Warsaw is not waiting for empty words of praise, for expressions of recognition, not for assurances of sympathy. Warsaw is waiting … Warsaw is waiting … for weapons and ammunition."
General Kazimierz Sosnkowski

Based Che

"would have us plant the whole planet with corn"

Isle de France is the old name for Mauritania you fucking brainlet

*Mauritius