just posted mine

8/10
needs more bitcoin

how much did you start with?

add ARK and BLOCK and you are set for life

Jesus......

This gets pasted every week.

9.5/10

good stuff op. Any tips you can throw my way?

Join the telegram collaboration pump Channel.
t.me/joinchat/GlRSGwtkpJzl01yiL_i3lw

The next pump is scheduled for September 29th this is the channel where we discuss what we will pump next. I'll see you there

Jesus christ you're fucked why don't you just put the money in dividende stocks and NEET.

why on earth would you keep that much money in ethereum?

Probably should have sold my neo, but the off chance that China endorses it gives me pause. Still learning when the optimal time to sell is; holding for a year is much less taxes than if you flip.

>only up 2x in fiat since June
Please help me.
I don't have time to daytrade.

Also, I keep adding to my principal (4.5k now), so I didn't buy it all in June.

Alright user let's talk exchange servers here. What do you you typically use? What other exchange servers do you like or hate?

For me it's the bittrex.

IM SO FUCKING POOR I JUST WANT SOME MONEY REEEEE WHAT COINS TO BUY

Not those ones user u big dummy

hold
??
profit

literally just hold and stop checking blockfolio
if you dont have time to trade then just add extra fiat you get into your bags

id spread a bit honestly

have 2 BTC in solid solid coins with long term futures (about 3 or 4 of them)

have .5 BTC in lower cap coins that have potential for huge gains over the coming months (pro tip - zen)

Cheap ones are all I can afford really, XRP is supposed to have a huge event in October and BAT might(?) pump in a couple weeks

I wish I sold NEO at $50

Im thinking of buying more small coins in the best future. Some interesting projects going on

Kek this broken thumbnail

Just keep holding your NEO, it will return to ATH eventually

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

Anything you're looking at? I hate moon coins so Ive been trying to find coins I can get in early ands hold long term
>PAY
Lucky bastard did you sell the peak or buy the peak?

This guy posts this shit in our discord every two nights. Fuck off, seriously. You have to let everyone know at all times how much money you have

neo
rise
snm
civic
omg
metal
nem
iota
nav
power ledger
lisk
zen
tenx

are some of the ones im thinking about. I will hold for a year or more

I browse Veeky Forums what do you think?

>-10%
I kinda figured
Redpill me on Zen and Rise

I just think zen and rise has potential. Im only gonna go in for like 100 usd or something. So its not much of a loss if it fails. But if they make it they can be a lot bigger. Just gambling really

Rise is the latest generation of the Lisk/Ark family. Forked from Ark and with a few unique innovations (Ark still has some of its own) it renders Lisk's tech obsolete.

Zen is another privacy coin.

What do you think Veeky Forums?

I think this asian triad will put me on the moon in a few years.

Blocknet and Bitbay will explode in January

rate this one

when did you buy ETH?

Get rid of the neo and omg or put more in em. No point in buying such little amounts.. Also get rid of the white genocide coin.

Not shown: 8k odn

Zen is copy pasted zcash

why even own .4 eth? sell it and buy verge. also sell half the omg and buy cloak

Just started about a month ago, still a lot to learn. Not really going for anything that skyrockets/risky. Looking to just hold forever and ride the general growth.

So many portfolios full of shitcoins

Rate poorfag

Forgot pic

Fuck user that link is gonna 10x your portfolio this year alone.

Why did you buy ethbet though? Just a shitcoin created by some random to make a quick buck, only reason people bought this is cause it had a low marketcap, just greed desu actual coin will go nowhere

Why don't any of you hold SafeX

AHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHBHHHHHHHHH

All funds been in USDT since early september when nearly everything reached ATH.

I know we're headed for a crash, but I'm not going to attempt to time it by shorting. Fucking regret not getting in on Link though. Staying on the sidelines gets boring after a couple of weeks.

PTOY is a scam bro

Is tether good for hedging? Seems like the safest thing to do

10/10
5/10 with 20/10 future possibility, if the chinks are kind

Yup. I rather play it safe for now and not participate in the pink wojak massacre that we all know is coming.

Got to stop myself frequently from shooting $5-10k into shitcoins every day, for the entertainment of being in the game. Gets tempting, but I've hold out thus far, and I'm fucking glad I did.

Because it's not real. It makes no sense that he'd have even amounts of every coin

He just wrote a bunch of amounts into blockfolio and posted it here for fake Internet jollies

Why isn't everyone hedging using tether then? What's the catch?

Quick question: can I somehow "roleplay" with blockfolio? Like pretend my portfolio is $100 or whatever, or do I actually have to put real money in?

What's the catch? Its worth nothing. You're just giving your money to the exchange that claims that each tether is backed by a real dollar when it's not

USD is safer, obviously. Only reason I'm keeping it in tether is because I want to inject all of it right back into the market at just the right time.

Rate me goys