Just finished buying my Chain Link...

Just finished buying my Chain Link. I was FUDing all day but I don't think the price is going to go much lower and I don't want to risk it spiking before I got in.

Good luck my fellow Linkers this shit is going to moon so fucking hard lol.

This coin is ANS at one dollar
This coin is OMG at 70 cents

fuckkk I'm gonna be rich lol.

Kek!! All that fud you were spreading
You silly boi

glad that you will make it.

This girl isn't asian.

where do you buy link anyway?

I was fudding it too. I bought during the pre-sale but we needed to shake out flippers/weak hands.

235k links here
75% of my portfolio

Let's moon now boyz

enjoy my bags, i just made fucking 75k (put my entire net worth in chainlink just to flip) buying at the pre sale

>This girl isn't asian.
going to short Chain Link

Tee hee ;)

U 2

literally stfu with this gay meme I am an ancient whale of Biz and I won't tolerate it.

Etherdelta

Breh looks like it's lambo time again

Not smart man, you gotta look at crypto for longer than that. My only hard rule is I sell half my stack at 10x, but I buy heavy stacks so even with half if it continues to moon I make a lot. I've made 1.8M already.

t. OP

I really don't understand why people think its so awesome to make x2 on a coin? Don't you realise that in crypto coins can go x50?

lmao enjoy your x2, I just research buy then hold those that could go x50 x100 then sit back and ride the rocket to the moon.

x2, your really showing your ignorance hahah
oh well, I bought more LINK bc I didnt get enough at ICO prices I probably bought a whole lot of your LINK on ED the other day

For that I thank you :)

Enjoy boarding the Ark or whatever else is your hope to get another x2 on lmao

I have my conservative price targets and I stick to them to minimise risk. I don't always sell at 2x. There is a reason I started with $2k to my name in July, now I have 150k.

yes selling for 2x on any coin is retarded. Go play stocks if you want those kind of bullshit returns.

I'm not happy unless it's 5x or higher. 10x and beyond is possible in this landscape, you should shoot for that.

hey whale user, care to send me some link
I want out of this boring life,
bought 6500 link with all the money i own, have some more in 0x but bought way to high in for that, so any link would be deeply apreciated, i'll send sharpy in pooper for 1000 link
0x6743893722Cf49cb6f5d3e8Ed596Dac68C727e22

>Not selling before the initial post-ICO crash
>Not rebuying in at the bottom
>Not making 200x instead of 100x

It's like you like being a peasant

ah, the bagholder mindset. DGB said the same thing, now their coin is literally going to zero. Let me guess you started investing this year? You are lucky this is a bull market, when the bubble burst you will be the first to lose all of your money with this mindset.

proofs?

He's being sarcastic.

I don't enjoy nor have patience to time the market
For projects I deem worthy I just buy at what I think is a reasonable price and hodl that shit.

It makes my life less stressful no doubt at the cost of money, but not the cost of my sanity

idiot. you can get 2x a hell of a lot more often and at much lower risk than chasing 5x, 10x, 20x etc..

>You are lucky this is a bull market
this

A smarter but still conservative play would be to sell half at 2x and keep the rest. If it goes 100x its still life changing money and it cost you nothing

keep being delusional, LINKies. even if it does moon, you got at least a year of holding ahead of you. lol

it costs you the profits you worked hard to achieve

more often than not, you'll be back to square one, having walked away with no more money than you put in

if you can reliably double your money, that is more life changing than a 1 in 1000 chance of 100x

made big money on neo, omg, dnt, zrx and now link. I have my sights set on my next coin which I will happily put all money in then sell when it goes 1.5-3x.

Chainlink wont be going x5 or even x3 from here for a long time. There are plenty of opportunities for higher returns and less risk.

a year holding for x100 is no problem for us LINKers. stay poor noLINK

I am looking for the next big thing, fuck TA, I want beautiful concepts to deliver dem big gainz
timing the market is like normie work for me
research the revolutionary concepts is much more intellectually rewarding and will make me bank with x100s

i'll buy LINK as soon as I see some evidence it's not another shillt coin

well Veeky Forums and chart watching doesn't count as research

I... didn't say it was?

hence why I haven't bought into any of the shillt coins on here

>)
read the whitepaper user

I know when to get out, I'm just saying 2x is a waste of time for me. I got out of DGB around 2k SATs... who do you think is shilling around the clock here and other places? My group is, and I'm one of the top shillers.

Like I said, 2x is not enough. I research for the 5x-10x coins because if I had to shill every coin for 2x I'd go insane. I have investments in the stock market and real estate, I'm no noob to this. I'm just saying that if you're going to gamble with crypto (yes, this is gambling), you might as well go for the big kahunas. Do something else for safer returns, I'm here for the kill.

"I was fudding like a dumb faggot but I've changed! :3" No, you're still a dumb faggot.

asians a fucking fugly tho

not gonna lie, 90% of that goes over my head

from the context I guess it makes everything more efficient and secure,
and the fact that it's blockchain technology validates that

but I have no idea how any of it works lol

goddamn I haven't gotten laid in a few months I really should start going out more

Larp

this coin doesn't even claim to do anything. They say they are gunna "connect" smart contracts to "off-chain solutions". How is this any different, from Ethereum itself, or Ripple smart contracts for example? Literally only thing this POS has going for it is the SWIFT trial, and that's worthless.

KYS, noob.

A FUD in a thread calling out FUD

FUDception

Honestly even if SWIFT partnership is the only thing they ever did I would still say it's an incredible project. SWIFT connects to banks and currencies all around the world. I don't understand how that's worthless.

ok, please explain how they are going to make any freaking money?

This isn't a scalable business, it's an incorporated IT consultancy that literally sets up connections to APIs for corps who may want to issue smart contracts via a blockchain.

So they need to 1) find a company that wants to sell something via smart contracts, 2) create a database that constantly calls external servers for data, and 3) try to turn this 1 time "setup fee" into SASS recurring revenue.

They are literally a freaking smart contract plumber, and you aren't even getting equity. It's like buying "coins" that will be used to fund a fucking IT web repair business. At least Ether these other tokens can actually be USED for something. LINK tokens are literally free money you are giving away to a company that decided it doesnt want to self-finance it's expansion.

in the context of what they say they do, them "working with SWIFT" meant that they basically helped swift connect to an API, and called at least 1 batch of data.

SWIFT paid them for this service, a service which could be done by any developer essentially.

>but SWIFT chose THEM

Yea, and why should they continue to use these joker's IT services. SWIFT will use Accenture, or some other hugely integrated conglomerate, not some boutique bullshit like this.

I dont even know what a SWIFT is but it sounds important

90% of global bank messenging

OP I was fudding yesterday a lot too and bought the minidip as soon as it happened. Glad to be on the good guys team!

it's essentially AIM instant messenger for Central Banks.

They started using it in the 70s to quickly settled transactions between one another. As such, it's legacy technology, hasn't been improved upon in 40 years, get's hacked frequently, and is managed by a bunch of soulless bureaucrats.

SWIFT is just a messaging platform, meaning that after a SWIFT wire is made, it requires somebody/ a dedicated system to actually do the crediting/debiting of accounts. Robust settlment systems actually do the crediting and debiting themselves (ie, they are not just messaging platforms) this is why Ripple thinks it will eat SWIFT's lunch.

Also, when the US sanctions Iran, it does it via SWIFT. Those soulless bureaucrats cut off entire countries from using their AIM chat and settling payments.

tldr, SWIFT is dogshit, it is literally the definition of that which we are trying to move away from, and OMG the conmen at Link convinced a retard at SWIFT to pay them to setup an API call. LOL oh man crypto has gone downhill

>The ChainLink network utilizes the LINK token to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. In order for a smart contract on networks like Ethereum to use a ChainLink node, they will need to pay their chosen ChainLink Node Operator using LINK tokens, with prices being set by the node operator based on demand for the off-chain resource their ChainLink provides, and the supply of other similar resources. The LINK token is an ERC20 token, with the additional ERC223 “transfer and call” functionality of transfer(address,uint256,bytes), allowing tokens to be received and processed by contracts within a single transaction.

deluded LINKies.

you will not win.

this is the problem with Crypto. A bunch of people kinda feel like maybe this tech could be the future, so they buy it regardless of the price.

What is a reasonable, market clearing, long run equilibrium price of LINK? Fuck if I know, and fuck if anybody knows, it's not an asset that can be modeled, it doesn't have cash-flows, fuck it doesn't even have jurisdiction. So lacking all that information that a regular non-retarded investor would want like
1) why are you raising capital?
2) what are you going to do with the capital?
3) what is the investment time-horizon?
4) what is the expected return?
5) what is the volatility moving forward.
6) is the industry growing?
7) is the market profitable? What is the competitive landscape like? Barriers to entry? Bargaining power of suppliers, customers...

Except this has none of those questions answered. The thought process is just

" well fuck man they are doing smart contracts and shit and know somebody at swift"

>OMG BUY ALL OF IT AT ANY PRICE HOLY SHIT

thanks. I couldn't find the token use case on the company's front page, so I assumed there was none. My mistake.... only not really, since if I'm not mistaken, Ethereum already allows you to pay servers to do work, and LINK is on Ethereum, except LINK tokens ONLY allow you to pay for the services of LINK servers. Sounds an awful lot like there is absolutely no reason to buy LINK when theoretically, some non-link company could just create an API call router business on Ethereum directly. Oh but why would they do that when they can just launch an ICO and take a bunch of retards money?

>some non-link company could just create an API call router business on Ethereum directly

Are you kidding me?

>why use a decentralized oracle when we could a centralized oracle

>using degree of "centralization" as a moral argument

Oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize we were going to have a pseudo conversation in which we pretend to make arguments but really just spout memes.

Anyway, you miss my point entirely. What i said does not imply that we setup a centralized oracle. I am saying that any business, or number of businesses for that matter, financed in any way, whether it be through tokens, debt, or equity, can at any time, join the Ether botnet, and offer API call services in return for Ether.

Boom, I have just 100% copied chainlink without issuing a single token.

Sorry you got scammed bro.

The point you're trying to make is actually even stupider than originally thought.

You realize that using this logic not a single Eth token has any value right? You understand how retarded you are right now right?

chainlink supply is like 5 times highrer than Neo and OMG. I'm sick of idiots like you who don't understand anything about supply and demand.

....supply is irrelevant.distribution of the supply is all that matters. you look at marketcap

ripple at 20 cents vs zcash at $200. you understand the difference?

Retards like OP think that a coin like ripple could moon at 40$

No.... its relative. Those are the prices before 10x+

He's not advocating for those prices, he's advocating for those multipliers

no, you are just too braindead to comprehend my point.

I am saying that the value of LINK is dominated by ETH in all states of the world. ETH can already do everything on Ether that LINK does on ether. Thus, why should anyone, ever, trade their ETH, which has potentially unlimited uses on the Ether network, for LINK, which has only 1 specific use.

The test to perform is to ask yourself, "do they need an ICO to do this?" In the case of LINK, instead of issuing a coin, the company could just join the Ether botnet and start performing api calls for its customer's through their system. The business theoretically makes money from the performing of software as a service to clients, not from selling coins. Except they decide that they want to issue a bunch of useless, dominated coins for 30 million dollars.

If it sounds fishy that is because it is. The type of SAAS that they are involved in is not a capital intensive business, the limiting factor in SAAS is development and sales talent, not capital. So why are they raising so much capital? Fishy as fuck.

Sorry you go scammed bro

Holy shit you really dont get it. Your grand realization in September of 2017 is that ICOs raise too much money?? Good one man. Revolutionary thinking you have here.

Again, THIS LOGIC APPLIES TO ANY TOKEN EVER THAT EVER WAS AND EVERY WILL BE

Do you understand this your EXACT reasoning applies to OMG at 70 cents?

Man those guys really got scammed heh, right buddy? Anybody could just swing by and recreate OMG on as accept Ethereum instead eh? Heh, man feel bad for those noobs who just 10x'd their profit

Shit, I'm already up 2x in LINK and I got SCAMMED ahh shit oh no!

You can buy LINK on EtherDelta by the way if you want to off set some of your losses

>why should anyone, ever, trade their ETH, which has potentially unlimited uses on the Ether network, for LINK, which has only 1 specific use.
by that logic no ether token has any value whatsoever, lol

buying $50 of LINK

how comfy should i be, and when?

show's over. Vitalik says this project is already overpriced LMAO

But DGB did just increase by like 20x before dumping...

if a LINK token is backed by a bunch of servers willing to query and API, buying LINK w ETH is speculating that the price of calling API's will depreciate in ETH but increase in terms of LINKS.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Retard. You made some money off a PnD, congrats!

>mfw there were people who made money off of Bancor

this.

i work with swift closely as a consultant in capgem. they approached us and a bunch of other big consulting firms to develop a better understanding of blockchain tech. when i talked with a bunch of their senior engineers about chainlink noone had a clue what i was talking about.

Well done Captain Meme Forcer

bump for the masses.