/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

"How's AMD doing?" Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/symbol/gnca/news-headlines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What will AKTX do at 9:30?

Who knows? People might profit take and it could drop or it could go up

What happened to the discord link being in here?

hey guys remember PTN

PRTO running, may continue

fuck OFF

any good picks this morning guise?

>NAK

IMUC better run today Im starting to get antsy

GNCA - might break out
AXSM - good pick, maybe
OPGN - could moon
CYCC - buy dip

You're welcome for the GNCA ;D

PRO TIP WHEN TRADING BIO TECHS:

ALWAYS HAVE THE NEWS SECTION OF THE BIOTECH YOURE HOLING AND CHECK IT 8:30AM, 9:00AM, 4:00-5:30PM WHEN WAITING CATALYSTS. THERE'S USUALLY A 5 MINUTE LAG FROM NEWS TO A RALLY OR A MASSIVE DIP

nasdaq.com/symbol/gnca/news-headlines

but why.

any idea when to expect p3 data for gen-003?

COO has incentive if material event for financing/partnership for start of P3 is announce by Sept 30. It's on the last 10Q. Any day now...

What should i buy in when market opens? Give me a good reason. Got a lot of dough to pump

Set limit order at $1.70 for CAPR. Will moon by EOD. Make sure to dump by EOD. do not buy higher than $1.80.

>CAPR

Ok, why? What should i sell at? Sell, then buy PTN and hold over weekend sound like a good plan?

nice
good advice

CAPR is already at 2.07. I won't get that 1.7-8...

I would avoid PTN, just meh

just bought more vsar 3.20

but volume is piss, no guarantee it wont dip soon after open. like many others on my watchlist today

It's up 5% in pre-market. What makes you think it will shed 40 cents to hit that $1.70 area?

Then why would it rise through the day then? I'm setting it at 1.75, but any else i should look at? Come on guys, give me a good one. I'll give you 50$ through paypal if it pays out.

bein cautious bra theres better buys out, weh chase a flier

U.S. Solar stocks could soar today, lads.

dont see much lower than 1.90 myself...even then i would set a 1.80 limit buy. got better ideas....

I give 50$ by EOD to the one that gives me a good tip now.

Buy GNCA and OPGN at open?

I actually bought in on PTN at .33 a share back in spring. Seemed like good value. Getting close to doubling.

ARGS huge volume up, up, and awaaaay

I'm tempted to buy PTN at 0.61 and hold over weekend?

args is dead im hodling a couple shares but likely go to zero

Give me something juicy between $5-$15 to hold for a while.

>inb4 AMD

Wait to see if it dips. May be able to grab it around .56-.58.

Day trade stock. Gonna have a lot of swings back and forth until Oct. 4 release of results.
terrible buy, you're gonna bag hold for months.
Exactly. Volume is shit. Pump and Dump stock.
Trust me, it was 13% down yesterday at one point. I entered at $1.82 and sold at $2. 2500 shares. Sweet trade.
Good. Keep the limit order. If it doesn't fill, fuck it, you're cutting risks by setting the limit there.
MACD and 200SMA is bearish. Support is $1.63. It's not about opinions at this point
Only buy GNCA for hold IMO. You could day trade it but volume is anemic lately. No one is really selling. GSK is institutional holder almost 8% of O/S, BlackRock holds 5%, Fidelity Investments holds 15%, Franklin Templeton investments 10%. Seems like we are in good company

n-nak attack

Fuck it, i'm buying OPGN at 0.28... guys?

Good Morning everyone!

Ptn suicide watch here.
Reporting in.

im in to buy 2k at same price actually

don't do it. looked at it for 10 seconds and it looks like bankruptcy imminent

y would insiders buy right before bankruptcy? good chance of merger/fda announcement news

unrelated news there sthe aktx pop over 10..........

I didn't buy anything. What is mooning?

Opinions on DXTR? If they survive the auction is the price going to explode?

RTNB* whoops

D'ANDREA HARRY J Director 08/25/2017 Acquisition (Non Open Market) direct 39,292 0.0000 39,292
HARRIS TIMOTHY J.R. Director 08/25/2017 Acquisition (Non Open Market) direct 39,292 0.0000 89,408
USHIO MISTI Director 08/25/2017 Acquisition (Non Open Market) direct 39,292 0.0000 39,292
DEC TIMOTHY C Officer 07/18/2017 Buy direct 65,000 0.4000 118,966
JVEN CAPITAL, LLC Officer 07/18/2017 Buy direct 1,875,000 0.4000 5,680,604

Look at the dates and the type of acquisitions. 3 of them were stock options (given to them for being officers) and the other 2 bought over a month ago. It has dropped 30% since. Bad trade.

Or down. I have no clue am retarded

I hate seeking alpha so fucking much

99% of the time those motherfuckers try to spread fear

true im already gamblin $500 on ARGS, may as well throw a few at OPGN....Im in $1500 on a couple others and need 1 more to buy...watchin CYCC

(((They're))) responsible for most of the "omg amd will be finished and bankrupt" news articles that pop up too

Louie, opinions on Loblaws (L on the TSX). I've got 600 or so ESOP shares. I see resistance at around $67.50, but it's been on an uptrend since the 10th.

PHEW, AKTX COMEBACK

Put a order on 10k CAPR @ 1.75$. I'm out for lunch.

bought CYCC $2

That's an early lunch for anyone in North America.

>TSX
Sorry dude, I can't advise on TSX. Have no idea how to research filings and not sure how technicals work in your market.

ayyyyy if our orders fill we're going to the fucking moon m8 (my opinion, invest at ur own risk)

I'm in London, it's time for dinner here.

>decide to stop in and see how /rgt/ is doing haven't been here for a while
>everyone STILL shilling their shitty sub-2$ penny memes

when will you lads grow up and take the KTOS-pill? These niggas are the future of defense.

Stock market crash when? What are some good buys during the crash?

That's OK man. A lot of people at the office ask me questions because I trade. We were stunned by the 7% drop on the Amazon/Whole Foods news. It's been clawing back, but can't break $67.50.

Ah. Enjoy dinner. You trade on the LME or LSE?

Just shorts selling off. It will pick up again next week if not later today.

I have KTOS but only 70 shares

I should've bought more on the $11~ dip

KTOS is great man. Will probably moon specially after the bill that just passed in congress authorizing the president to wage endless and nonstop war.

When it crashes, I'm gonna put all my money into SP500 and Russell2000 Indicies. Will moon after the shake off.

buy the rumor, sell the news is big here in the USA. Markets are irrational because there are way too many big players (whales).

Kneepads

Buy the NAK dip or CYCC @ 2?

Oh I know, It's the same for the TSX. That deal represents a fundamental change in retail. That deal affected retail stock prices world wide.

Idk. Havent been following cycc myself. I know im getting ready to grab more shares of NAK though.

1.88 a nice price or just go with 1.89?

Newfag here. I was looking at MarketWatch and literally everything on there just says the world is going to burn down. What is the deal with that website

just b urself man :^)

I'm not the best person to ask for stock tips from. Pretty new to the game and came up on nak by mistake. If it does well I'll be swimming in dollarubles, if not im going to have to sell my kidney so i can afford saltine crackers.

>CYCC

What the FUCK

Haha, put a large order on 2$ then i removed it.

Louie was right. May even get to $1.70 - $1.80 range. I thought it was going to take off at open.

thank you baby jesus for having given me a second chance to dump my AKTX

what a relief

Okay you NAK guys, just bought a lot @ 1.887. Am i safe?

When you buy NAK always sell back.

nice glad some1 waited...Im hopin it tanks now. Id buy below 7.50

what should I buy syn at? Considering doing .93 but think that will be too low, leaning towards .95

Is it safe to hold NAK @ 1.88? I feel i got it cheap. Very low volume though. News expected?

CYCC is acting like SUCC

Why are you morons still trading NAK?

It was all election hype, which ended many months ago

Whats wrong woth you fucking faggots this week? Theres usually a moon mission gem once a week in this steaming pile of shit of a thread. Get your head out of your asses, there hasnt been a single good call all week you literal cocksuckers

Options.

I called pzrx u dumb fucking nigger

I'm retarded and gullible?

>0343 ▶
>File: IMG_1887.png (48 KB, 640x1136)
>thank you baby jesus for having given me a second chance to dump my AKTX
>what a relief

Told you guys :)

I heard with my shaman and he got blinded by all the gold in his vision.

DELET THIS

I got GNCA, AXSM, CBIO...what's another good 1 tradin near $5?

got a few more CYCC 1.94 where the fuckin floor at?

DRYS

No you didnt. Also, Im white, you son of a literal bitchwhore cuntface slutbag hoe

uhhh yeah I did, twice. I said it was literally moonng too at .75 the day b4 it went to $1+

Don't make post like these unless you are an actual valued member of the community

nah

JDST, AKTX, GNCA, a few others were good calls too this week

lol

not to mention aktx...I actually almost mentioned it here right before the first time it rocketed to 20 but at the time I hated all the fucking faggots posting here

Fuck you i was the first one to call $DXTR back when it was .20 as far back as june. I fuck you mother you stupid cocksucker dont talk back to me you dont know me

why didnt i buy the equifax dip fuck

I literally had my finger on the buy button when it hit $90 a few days ago but pussied out