You guys don't get it do you...

you guys don't get it do you. you are all hyping LINK and its going shit because the time you guys find out about things the whales are already selling and taking your profits. you gotta realize the money is in the shitcoins. people think they are shit and they cost fuck all. AKA FAPcoin. people calling it memecoin and shitcoin and you are most likely right but these coins get the best return on your money. you can buy millions for cheaps and all it takes is for them to get shilled and pumped for one day to take it to 10cents and then you cash out. seriously. FAPcoin is currently being traded at etherdelta for a pittence. next week its going on coinexhange.io and also liqui.io. this will increase the price atleast X50. but go ahead and keep buying these popular coins that are being dumped and shilled with little to no return on your investments. i expect all the Link people to have a cry over my post because they have put all their pocket money in a coin that won't move. i see it time and time again. early days of dogecoin i made 44k off a 2k investment.i then put that towards other lesser known alts and also eth in the early days. yes i still work but i own my house because of this style of trading. my wage goes straight to me and i don't need to pay a mortage. i drive a nice car and have the ability to travel when i want to. long story short. buy the lesser known alts. not all will make it but it only takes one to change your life. My crypto tip this month is obviously FAPcoin as its currently being traded on etherdelta. you can find it by clicking the coin drop down and going down the bottom and select "other" then inputting the address:0x6467882316dc6e206feef05fba6deaa69277f155
Name: FAP
Decimals:18

there is not much left but people are already trading it while in ICO period for UNDER ICO price. yes, people are already making money off this shitcoin while you guys are loosing money on the big name coins.

Goodluck and GG

This is legit, accumulating now.

GL with your bags OP. but.. honestly.. get real. Sell your memecoins on move on to coins like LINK which will make you a fortune without any work looking at charts all day waiting for some imbecile to buy your trash. Just go on with you life and be rich in a couple years.
GL anyway whatever you chose to do

OP rekt

you better believe everyone thats in LINK right now is monitoring very closely the situation. with coins that i'm into you buy and forget you bought. Then one day you get a nice surprise that a pump group has taking your shitty meme coin to 0.5 cents when you bought thousands for that price. Go on, let a facebook advert decide where you put your money.

what the literal fukck no one is buying your bags op

LINK is trading on ethredelta now though if you want to offsent some of your losses

>I'm not buying your fucking bags

I have no losses even with the crypto downturn the past month i'm still ahead. its because i buy extremely low so i can mitigate most of the risk when the market swings

lol yep. but to be fair the whole market is shaking the weak leafs from the tree. but especially so when a coin leave ICO. Pro Tip: Never go in an ICO. wait until it gets listed on an exchange and wait for people to sell to get 0.5% profit. This in turn will scare other people and they will sell as well that will drive the price down. Buy the initial dip when an ICO goes live on an exchange. :)

good chat.

ICO price was 8 cents retard

Whats your point? its cheaper on etherdelta right now. you can get 11k of them for 0.3eth. you don't math right

no you cant

I meant $0.08
now it's $0.15 mr math genius

GG

> don't buy link its too expensive
> literally at 50mil cap now
if you thing this is not going way the fuck up you are retarded

Buy the Rumor
Sell the News