Jamie Dimon Shorted Bitcoin Again

"Right now these crypto things are kind of a novelty. People think they're kind of neat. But the bigger they get, the more governments are going to close them down,"

WEEKEND CRASH IS INEVITABLE

coindesk.com/dimon-knocks-bitcoin-again-crackdown-likely-on-worthless-cryptocurrency/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/jpmorgan-chase-to-integrate-zcash-technology-to-its-enterprise-blockchain-platform/#5f23f4877a33
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can this fag just shut up goddamn

He's right but it's still too early to quit crypto.

lmao listen to this faggot

"Dimon warned that governments will eventually crack down on cryptocurrencies and will attempt to control it by threatening anyone who buys or sells bitcoin with imprisonment, which would force digital currencies into becoming a black market."

at first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you...

>be a bank CEO
>don't know that fiat is created out of thin air

I wish the most horrible agonizing death for him

And there will be some Austria or something, where will be full crypto heaven, fucking lamboland and teleports.
And this fucking usa niggers without crypto lel.

This FUDer needs to sit down and shut the fuck up. Who gives a shit what an old withered man thinks. He'll be dead soon of old age and crypto will keep existing long after he is dead and buried.

If these faggots are shorting then the weekend flippening spike is in effect because they are lazy old timers who don't work the weekends. They will close their positions this afternoon and the big 3 will enjoy a steady rise through the weekend. These faggots need to die in tired of an unjust world.

He sounds terrified of crypto..constantly and publicly trying to throw shit on it.Gonna need to shill harder for your hook nosed yid scum overlords,although shaking out the weak hands is nice

I hope someone murders him lol

>jpmorgan still buying bitcoin on the dip

+++BREAKING+++
Old man, best known as the CEO of JP Morgan, goes full naked in public and shits himself - again!

> "Thats it boys, the goverment's closing it all down. Call up the CEO of the Bitcoin and tell him to shutdown all the servers."

this guy is ubiquitous. always on tv, quoted in the wsj, makes headlines like this. fuck do i care but more importantly why is he is such a media cunt and so anti crypto?

Austria is the refugee heaven. Come here, we will support everyone. lul

Year-to-Date performance

JPMorgan Chase & Co +10.1%
Bitcoin +255.3%

Jamie Dimon in full panic mode after his dear friend Hillary Clinton got BTFO

>Veeky Forums idea of trading Bitcoin is buying at the all time high and holding forever

also a swedish company has filed a lawsuit against dimon and jpmorgan for spreading false information about bitcoin

rmyt

crypto threatens his very existence banks shpould be scared

fucking greek-jewish-looking faggot.

it's no wonder those filthy greeks were treated like niggers back in the early 1900's in america. they are sneaky pieces of shit.

JP Morgan has infinite money. They don't care about risk. Don't follow their plan or you'll go broke.

You expect the CEO of one of the largest banks in the world to not FUD the shit out of crypto? Crypto is a direct threat to his business. Besides that a lot of morons listen to him, driving coin price down. You're literally giving Dimon cheap bags if you sell right now.

Get ready for the weekend surge

>Crypto is a direct threat to his business
No, he's just making bank off of it by manipulating the market, he's not afraidof anything. You think something the size of JPM has to play by the rules? They ARE the rules.

All these discounts

Exactly. I think it's no coincidence that his comments have been published at the same time two weeks in a row. Notice how he ramped them up this time? It's a big jump from 'bitcoin is a fraud' to 'bitcoin will be illegal'. Next he'll be saying that investing in bitcoin will kill your firstborn child.

Why should he play by the rules, everyone else in crypto gives the SEC the finger. I applaud him for manipulating the market like the asshole BTC whales who are just as bad.

Yeah...you're right, I'm stupid. If they felt it was an actual threat they wouldn't be giving it media attention, they'd be lobbying.

Join the telegram collaboration pump Channel.
t.me/joinchat/GlRSGwtkpJzl01yiL_i3lw

The next pump is scheduled for September 29th this is the channel where we discuss what we will pump next. I'll see you there

El 42 space y23 space 849 space gyx

Continue....

I want cheap coin.

this is correct though isn't it? the govt. knows that millions of dollars of untaxed $ are being kept in monero. Why won't they ban monero?

you can't

You don't know what decentralization means do you?

>Crypto is a direct threat to his business.
He is a direct threat to my business.

a direct threat to your lambo fund you mean...

>(((4 months ago)))
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/05/22/jpmorgan-chase-to-integrate-zcash-technology-to-its-enterprise-blockchain-platform/#5f23f4877a33

Sauce?

This wall st punk will be dead soon enough

THE POOR RISING FOR FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP

HAS GOT TO STOP

This is why we need banks to adopt Ripple, so they can fuck off from the rest of crypto.

Another proof its Zombie cash rather than something less malevolent.

Also, JP Morgan puts out its own crypto: Quorum.

And they partnered with Zcash at one point.

>This is why we need banks to adopt Ripple
You mean Chainlink.

why can't they force ISPs to stop users from connecting to monero nodes and force monero nodes to shut down just like they do with CP websites.

The more this faggot gets hot under the collar, the more confidence I have in crypto

>be ripple
>be in talks with banks in asia
>have a conference called swell to announce how far ahead we are

>be nu/biz/ autist
>think a couple of retards in their basement are going to win over banks
>think a couple of retards are going to get better deals than an estabilished company in cahoots with banks

i feel sorry for you linkers

Fuck this asshole

SHUT UP, FUCKING SELL I'M SITTING ON 53K IN JEWMINI WE GONNA BE WHALE SOON, DUMP TO 2500!!!!!!!!!

>crypto heaven
Crypto haven*
>ftfy

But does Ripple have a SWIFT partnership? Nope. :^)

>Chainlink does what Ripple does, but trustlessly, decentralizedly (i.e. available to everyone, not just banks), and betterly
>Ripple is "talking" with Asian banks, while Chainlink is actually in a confirmed business relationship with SWIFT which is THE overarching network for financial institutions all over the world

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you're behind the times.

SIBOS on October 16 is when shit hits the fan; see: sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
(remember that SWIFT organizes SIBOS)

he's completely right but I think we all know this already. were just try to make a quick buck off the ones who don't, and I mean its been pretty profitable so far. never mind that people are sill falling for hook line and sinker

Oh, he knows.

then they win