Kyber Network Plan of Action

So, what are you doing at 24/09 - 6AM UTC?

Are you just dumping 100% of your KNC on EtherDelta?

What are instant gains previsions?

Are you holding it? For how long?

IS ANYBOBY SELLING FOR LESS THAN 2X ? I WANT TO BUY THIS SOO BAD. FUCK, I MISSED THE WHITELIST, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK

I AM A FUCKING FAILURE

Personally I'm aiming for 4x, but I might be dreaming

aiming for 4x aswell. then price will dumb and i'll by a 4x as much.

Pretending to hold?

I wouldn't count on it. Maybe 2x for a short while if lucky. It's a terrible week for new coins hitting the marketplace

Planning on selling 50% in the first 3 days. Maybe an extra 30% if it goes 5x+. I'll hang on to the rest long term

Hoping for 2x. Hoping to dump fast.

considering burgers and chinks couldnt get in , im not seeling for less than for 4x

I expect it to moon better than 0x did at ico. Kyber could easily 10x. Think about it. If you put in the max cap it's only 2k kyber. How many people will need to sell a few hundred to fill a whales order?

This.
Will buy more up to 3x ICO price and then wait a few days. Will dump around x10. If it doesn't go there I will wait a year and then dump at x20

is anybody selling theirs for 2x ? We can trade your MEW / ether address for the price.

anybody ? you dont want a 2x guaranteed return, immediately?

>anybody ? you dont want a 2x guaranteed return, immediately?

ANYBODY ?

3x is already 100% on Etherdelta user

those are fake orders, desu. I am giving you a guaranteed 2x

lmao, it'll start trading at much higher than puny 2x ico price.

Do you have any KNC? How much are you willing to sell them for now ?

i got KNC

but im going to sell on Etherdelta

Aiming 5x+ atleast

2160 and I'll let the markets decide what they're worth.

Why do you people sell your coins on shit like Etherdelta instead of a real exchange? It makes absolutely no sense to do this.

Wait for actual exchanges with volume to pick it up.

I and You are the market, are willing to go upto 2.5x ?

We can get this deal done.

Hoping to dump my KNC for 1.5x as soon as possible.
Can't wait to get rid of this shitcoin.

Hey are you willing to trade your ether address with the KNC, for 1.5x now ?

lol

No. Fuck off faggot Pjeet scammer.

If you can't see the similarities between this and OMG then you deserve to lose money.

Its a 10x minimum dead minimum no matter what happens with high potential for 15-20.

lmao he won't tho

Why are you spreading FUD then ? I am making you an open offer. Will buy your KNCs at 1.5x right away.

Stick with your words, dont be a cunt.

i dont see it tho, it's just another shitty ((decentralized)) exchange just like the 10 others that failed hard.
bitshares

Name one coin backed by Vitalik that has not gone $10+.

TRST

tell me sonny, you read to sell your bags at 1.5x ? I am sitting here with my ethers ready to buy them off of your tiny weak hands.

will ya ?