Have the Germans suffered adequately?

Have the Germans suffered adequately?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_Protectorate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, not enough. They have to suffer for 6000000 more years.

Just wondering, are all the Germany haters on Veeky Forums leftists? I can't imagine they could be anything else.

I'm a monarchist autocrat and fuck Germany.

Just trolls so you can /pol/tards can leave this board

>ask if there are leftists on Veeky Forums
>immediately flagged a /pol/tard
My suspicions are correct.

>numale.jog
>lefty boogeyman
>using leftist as an insult

You left enough clues for him.

Man you people ruin this board with your shits threads about jews, nazis and germans

Communist and anti-German threads are far more common.

I'm right wing and any sympathy for poor widdle versailles goes out the window when you see the unapologetic rape they promised with Brest-Livosk. How those cocksucking faggots have the audacity to act wounded when had they won they would have likely dismantled Belgium and the netherlands and broken up France.

And now you've got the Germans ruining Europe for a third time. They need to be broken up. Shoulda done so in WW1 and been good cop to Bavarians and Saxons and bad cop to Prussian niggers.

Because they know you are here and will give them replies

How am I using leftist as an insult? I just posted a picture of someone that fits their demographic.

Never posted a Jew or Nazi thread, and I only see one maybe once a week. Even then, if the topic is historically relevant than it should by all means be discussed.

>only see one maybe once a week
Well it seems you dont lurk enough because there are like 2-3 threads about jews everyday

And /pol/acks know that you are here and will give them replies. So what's the difference?

What's this weird flag next to the French?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saar_Protectorate

thx

If you consider Fascism to be left wing, then yeah.
Germs are enemies of the white race and should be exterminated together with the Jews

>10 million+ dead servicemen of all branches
>2 million dead on the allied criminal rhine meadow camps after the war
>14 million expellees
>2 million raped women
>Whole government imprisoned unjustly and dissolved
>Lost one third of its territory (two thirds up until 1990)
>Irreperrable damage done to the soul of the folk through allied reeducation/memoricide

You tell me OP

it clearly wasnt enough

good i am also right wing , and i agree totaly with you versailles should have been way more arsh.

lel the eternally assblasted Czech

The only thing Germans deserve, is a nuclear holocaust.

>dozens of millions of European casualities
>Europe utterly destroyed
>Europe lost forever its position as a great power

Germans deserve a genocide desu

>states with the name "Germany" are still legally allowed to exist
>these states are allowed to have their own governments
>these states are eventually allowed to have their own armies
>former servants of the Nazis regime are allowed in the administration and armies of both DDR and BRD
>the Western Allies abandon their initial destructive plans for West Germany and instead help rebuild the German economy
>German universities and cultural landmarks are allowed to be rebuild and non-Nazi national symbols tolerated
>most Germans deported from the East are allowed to settle in West Germany instead of being deported to the USSR for slave labor

fucking shills man get the fuck out

WTF I love Veeky Forums
seriously

Cringe

Classical liberal here. You don't have to be a leftist to hate /pol/tards. /pol/tards hate everyone who is not a fascist, so it makes sense that basically everyone who is not a fascist hates them.

Germany was your ideologies last hope, you dipshit

Not him, but I think I can understand... being ruled by a ranting, murderous, mentally ill populist ex-hobo isn't exactly what monarchists dream of.

>ranting, murderous, mentally ill populist ex-hobo
That sounds more like Hitler than Willy II, i was obviously refering to the second reich and not the third.

Ah. Well in that case, I can still understand. Willy II is a good illustration of the flaws of the monarchical system. He was incompetent in peacetime, then turned the nation over to an equally incompetent military inner circle in wartime.

Yeah, Willy was not the most competent guy either but his reich was still the last hope of autocratic monarchism so you shouldn't hate the only people who tried to keep your ideology alive if you are an autocratic monarchist

>autocratic monarchist
The German Empire was a constitutional monarchy

The kaiser still had much more power than most other european monarchs at the time so the point still stands

>if you think the germans should suffer more then you're an edgy leftist
>if you think the germans have suffered enough then you're a wehraboo nazi sympathizer

no winning in this argument

it's mostly butthurt fascists themselves. don't forget they are the first ones to cry about refugees when it comes to modern germany.