Here is my situation, Veeky Forums

Here is my situation, Veeky Forums
>mother of three kids (12, 9 and 3), 37, lower middleclass income
>Father of 12 and 9 yo sons hasn't paid child support for 6 fucking years
>He has a wife and step daughter (both fat as fuck, obviously), a property with an expensive house and a metric shit ton of land
>Teaches karate, owns two chilli related companies
>Goes to Japan every year
>Tells the government he can't afford child-support
Well, I could say to the government "Hey, he literally owns a fucking farm. Don't you think he should be atleast able to pay child-support?" OR I can threaten him with that possibility and make him open a Roth IRA for both of them and put in (insert number here) each year so atleast my kids can have a decent retirement.
>what are your thoughts, Veeky Forums? It's about time I make money off his lazy ass.

you seem like the lazy ass here

you obviously took a wrong turn. reddit is back that way.

Go to the >>adv board. You leaching off your former husband shouldn't be business related.

You are also a detestable person who wants free legal advice over the Internet and everyone to help you in your shitty ploy.

literally r/personalfinance r/cuckolding r/marchagainsttrump

listen lady get your money hungry jew ass out of here. your nigger ass probably just fucked em had some babies and when he pissed you off kicked him to the curb now u want him to pay ur pathetic. dumb cunt go get a fucking job or find a sugar daddy to slurp up scum bag stop trying to ruin people lives

Fuck off you fucking whore! Why would he pay you a single dime? You must be stupid.

sage

Work full time, having three kids without child-supports fucking horrible.

I've never fucking stepped foot in reddit.

I shall take to /adv/ then. Also, are you missing the "finance" part of the name? Also, it's not "free" legal advice. I still gotta pay for that internet.

The first one, I guess so. Second one, no. And the third one, have you looked at the pic on my first post?

>kek

I genuinely loved him when I had my first 2 sons. I kicked him out because he just smoked too much fucking pot.

Lol is his last name Ford?

No. Guess again.

>It's about time I make money off his lazy ass.
>Just finance, hur dur.

Also, you're 37 year old whore with three kids by two different men. You're low income, even with your current SO, if he is still around, and you are clearly so bitter about your ex husband you go out of your way to mention that his step daughter and wife are fat, despite it being completely unrelated to the conversation.

See a shrink about your case of fox and the grapes. If you wanted extra money, you would do what the rest of us do here, instead, you simply want to tear down your husband out of petty jealousy and you want us to help you. It's not going to happen. Enjoy your sage.

Nm then, sounded awefully familiar

MY POINT EXACTLY THE DUMB BITCH KICKED EM OUT NOW CALLS THE COPS WANTS MONEY FUCKING MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES SHES TOO STUPID TO REALIZE HOW DUMB SHE IS
take this as a lesson biz dont fuck crazy bitches

get out roastie, make some money of your own, stop leeching of off men

Send timestamped tits, and I'll send you some BTC

KYS PLS

All he does is follow the orders of his wife, he doesnt think for himself. The first two were on purpose, the third was an accident. Fucking cheap condoms. And women need to fucking have fun sometimes you know, so dont use the argument of whyd you fuck another dude, whore.

>having three kids without child-supports fucking horrible.
you shouldn't have had 3 kids with 2 different guys then you fucking useless roastie

ha, no

Refer to

He's not your property and it's none of your business what he does, if you were too dumb to claim child support was/is necessary 6 years ago you're the lazy dumbass.

People like you are disgusting, stop trying to leech on those who've bettered themselves, he probably upgraded when he married his new wife.

TL;DR: you're not gonna get a fucking penny out of him, not because you don't deserve it (you definitely don't) but because you're a dumb bitch.

Invest in kneepads, i'll give you .01 btc for choking on my dick. You have to choke until tears fall off or the deal is off though

Holy shit this board is so salty, what happened guys you got fucked by a womin and now you want your moni back ?

Consider aborting yourself the next time you get knocked up for being a cocksucking whore, it's been scientifically proven that the dead women pay less taxes than live ones.

Quality bait. It's like what your mother should have done with you... You should have gotten an abortion.

I'm assuming you used his money during the divorce and received full custody of the kids, or child support wouldn't be as big as a deal. Do you honestly except him to pay for kids he has no rights to even see?

I was going to say 'she won't fuck you', but it appears this whore will fuck anything that moves so, brave white knight, you better include your email so she can contact you.

Let's go for four children by three different men.

You say you hate reddit, implying you like Veeky Forums better, yet you come here asking for advice. You should have known this here is most misogynistic place that internet has ever seen.

It's like being a white male, not having an incredibly high level of white guilt, and socializing in California cities. You'll be treated very badly and it's kinda your fault for not knowing better.

tits or gtfo

is this bait? in case it's not, please kill the children and yourself. You're a drain on society.

>Also, it's not "free" legal advice. I still gotta pay for that internet.

nigger logic. kys, you whore.

You're both degenerates for not realizing that single mothers are the absolute worst for the rest of society. Statistically, your children are now disadvantaged and on a path to become either NEETs on 4chins in a few years or purple haired liberal cucks that join terrorist groups because of both of your bad decisions. It sickens me to say this, but gather what this degenerate father owes, that also allowed this situation to happen then put it into a college fund and hope they don't get a meme degree, which is likely given their situation. Many such cases. RIP kids.

She reeks of entitled brat

>I genuinely loved him when I had my first 2 sons. I kicked him out because he just smoked too much fucking pot.
>And women need to fucking have fun sometimes you know, so dont use the argument of whyd you fuck another dude, whore.

lmao
classic woman
make dumbass decisions, fuck everything up then whine and complain about it instead of taking responsibility for your terrible decision making

I hope you wont get a single dime out of the guy

youre a rotten steankbag . horrible rotten example of ruined women in America. you didnt like his medicine so you left him from marriage? go fuck a nigger you disgusting woman

>He has a wife and step daughter (both fat as fuck, obviously)

this gave me a little idea, if you can manage to get the kids diagnosed with adhd or diabeties or some shit then say you need help to cover their medical expenses the government has to get him to contribute, you are /woke/ atleast so maybe there is some hope

The problem you have my dear is being reactive rather than proactive. You spend your days saying if only this. If only that. If only he paid me more child support then .... Then things would be different. Replace if only with unless. Unless I do this, unless I do that, unless I earn more money. It's not going to be easy. If it makes you feel any better l, I am a single father of two children. College dropout. Former heroin addict. I made 220k passively last year. I am basically retired.

good choice you don't want your kids to grow up around pot smoking losers

women choose their man, it's your fault for making a bad decision

Pay the toll lol

>how single mothers handle their situation
>how single fathers handle their situation

Really activates the almonds.

You hot? I have a thing for milfs. I'll throw money at you to be my camwhore

good job user, i'm proud of you

1. fuck off faggot
2. leave the man alone you faggot
3. earn some money and buy BITBEAN
4. ???
5. buy more bitbean

And of to the reddit you go, old slutty hag.

She spend her time trying to fuck others life rater than improve theirs, a shitty child support its not gonna get you anywhere, you rater learn from ppl than hate them.

my only advice, based on this low quality shitpost, which if true, means your life really is a fucking joke, is to kill yourself

WTF I hate women now

Fuck off you fat lazy entitled cunt

What's your secret to passive income user?

op is a larping troll you guys are too gullible

>37 year old single mom of 3 kids with multiple baby daddies browses Veeky Forums

OUT OUT OUT

I think you're right. I'll stop hyperventilating. I did enjoy calling her a cunt though

You arent an asian girl.