TENX MARINES ASSEMBLE

TENX MARINES ASSEMBLE

twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/71r5z9/tenx_update/
steemit.com/safex/@stegenius777/how-21747-safe-exchange-coin-can-make-you-atleast-1-million-dollars-a-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345
holy shit that card design is awesome.

moon mission is commencing on bittrex right now

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

how is it a moon mission when it is recovering from previous losses. moon mission? I purchased this at 0.00097004 less than a month back, it's currently at 0.00051000. doesn't look very moonish to me

It'll shoot up to that in a bit. VISA confirmed.

Yasssss

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hope you morons didn't sell because of the recent FUD. Who am I kidding, this is biz after all.

You sold, didn't you?

I WAITED SO FUCKING LONG TO POST THIS MEME

It is a nice meme user, the wait was well worth it.

I'm going all in for a few hours.

Living dangerously

I like it

Do it. This is going to be like MCO, except not fake. TenX doesn't do fake hype.

Tfw I bought 220 at 130k sats
and 170 at 61k sats
im never getting even am I?

What is the meaning of that tweet anyway?

slipped in at 57k while doing work and having biz open

thank you OP-kun!

European cards are ready to ship

Literally bought as u posted this thread. Then went all in. /comfy/

ITT idiots acting like a prepaid visa card is the future

You're literally using fiat

Wtf it is real

Monaco BTFO

Years ago people were using hundreds of BTC to buy drugs from the deep web, now we have crypto cards, technology wise this is incredible

Wow I hate having normies see Crypto usable in the real world too.
I mean how fucking dumb are you user?

Go up more. I bought in at .0012. I need more.

bought it in august at ATH around 10k i'm i ok Veeky Forums ?

> using a prepaid visa card
> prepaid
> literally fiat
Might as well cash out your shitcoin and carry cash.

Who gives a fuck? You're either in for the moon mission, or you're not.

> muh technology

Just sold this shitcoin at a 50% loss last night, and not in a position to het back in. The Crypto Gods are laughing at me. I am laughing at me.

You only nedd 2 or 3 more moon missions, and then you are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how is this just a prepaid visa?
its a crypto visa

tfw I bought at 2.30 and held because I am selling in august 2018 at 10 dollars a coin.

> """crypto""" visa
You can't be this retarded. You will never make it

>get back in
why would you want to jump in right now?

I got free last night at a 50% loss. Watching the charts go up without me, and not even sorry. Ill write the loss off. I was more than done with this shit coin

Me too if that helps you. Laughing at you I mean ofc LOL

no problem guys, hopefully we see 80k tonight

you and me both, fuck these cunts

C O P E

O

P

E

You are. I went in at 60k and will be holding until 2x.

I sold off last night too, rebought today.
w/e I don't hate money but I do have a distate for this coin, the only 'news' being a picture.

Aaaaaaaand its crashing back to the ground. Lol. Now I am laughing at you. That was a North Korea variety moonshot attempt. Kek

A man that does not day trade is a man without an Lambo.

You're emotional about crypto. That's why you lost 50%. You're laughing at us, but we made money and you're at a lost.

>buy high sell low

crashing?? i bought even more.
this is going to at least 8k sats today

monitoring twitter all day long, take a small nap and of course this shit comes up and i miss it, some are meant to be poor.

thats for the heads up, just made $200 in like 15 minutes. Veeky Forums isnt so bad after all

>not even sorry
Good! You can't be emotional about these thing. You missed out and it sucks, but you'll find another moon mission

I sold at a 50% loss and added to my 106k Safex. I will be the one laughing very soon. Also sold my Ark at a loss for safex. See, I know Daniel. I knew him before he left Maid safe. There are things I know I cant telll you because of NDNC Agreements, but rest assured I will be the one laughing soon.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/71r5z9/tenx_update/

Ty. Safex is my moon mission. If it makes it to one buck Im a millionare

My dad works at Nintendo.

I follow Jullian on Twitter, I got in fairly early. If you think this is 'buying high' come back in 2 months and check the price of TenX.

My dad worked at Honeywell, so were the first kids on the block with pong. (You) r9kt.

>filename

damn this would have been nice to get in :(

Onlu made it to 2.52 now crashed back to 2.30. And a whole new batch of suckers trapped for months like I was. You will all wind up selling at a 50 % loss also afyer monrhs of misery.

And once the people that were "trapped" have sold, what do you think will happen to the price? The tweet is only an hour old. This still has a ways to go. Especially when the market sees recovery as a whole.

Holy fuk i hope you faggots are trying to FUD and don't genuinely think this way.

This is way Veeky Forumsfags will never make it

How much do you think this will go up still? Should I take my gains and get out?

I wish I had.

get out and buy later

i would, it will keep bobbing throughout the day, just ride the waves and scalp the shit out of it.

Wish I could stay home and do that.
Remember guys some of these fucks selling haven't even seen the news.

I bought two months ago at about this price, I could have given up and sold it today and break even, but still holding for 2x.

Yes. They have. Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Glwt.

The news is what caused the spike in the first place tard. How can it be dump on the news when the news caused the pump?

AND IM FREEEEEEEE! FREEEEE FAAAAALIN'.

Ummmm. First post on 4 chan was rumor. Followed by post with link to news . Shit moves quickly here, do try too keep up, Dear. Thats why it was such a short lived runup. A Sperge posted the actual news to quickly. Kek

Get a load of this faggot. Holy shit. Off yourself user.

its not a dump

>tfw sold my mco 2 days ago

wish I had seen this tenx news earlier though :/

That is why I am in Safex. There will be a long drawn out very profitable runup until the Conference on Oct 24th, at which point you sell.

Looks like one to me...

Anyone ever offer to eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice bottle of chianti? Be polite. You never know who is on the other end.

so there are no real new news its just being pumped

Wanna know how i know you are a bitch?
Because of what you just said. If this was true you wouldn't feel the need to say it.
Stop pretending kiddo.

Sleep well, Freind.

moon mission commencing ...

For the blind ones.

There is official VISA symbol on the bottom right corner of the card.

You know what that means faggit?

Market cap is only $220 million watch this shit go all the way to $20 lol

I think we will see another pump once Japan wakes up, it's 1:16am over there. so in the next 5-6 hours we might see another jump

I already have a few visas and amex and mastercards

who cares if i pay with eth or whatever

The news was announced right before everyone in China and Japan went to bed around 11pm so we will see a big jump when they wake up and they're like "hory sheet!!!"

Because your bank account isn't a good money laundering tool

it will be back down before they even wake up

screencap print and laminate this

So this shit is going back to 40k? pathetic

Pretty much. Shitcoins are shitcoins I suppose.

Honestly it amazes me shit even manages to go up when it seems everything in this market is a quick 20-30% pump and then a full retrace and back to sideways.

its up 20% i thought the news was much bigger than that.

What's more amazing is how supposedly good news doesn't stop this shit from freefalling back to where it was before the news.

ok serious question

no need to fool me, I only have $200 to my name so my investment does nothing to help you drop your bags

is TenX a good time to buy now? Or should I wait? Is it a good hold for longterm?

In the long term I think it's a good hold. In the short term, it's harder to say, but I'm optimistic. The fact that they're showing a new card means they have a new card issuer signed, it's now confirmed and the new cards physically exist, so the wavecrest problem of not being able to ship cards outside europe is over. Also, within a few weeks, ETH and ERC20 support is supposed to come for the wallet. However, there is a bit of a wait for cards to actually get sent out for non-Europeans, since it's happening in November. It may trend up the next few weeks and then dip before November. I won't tell you whether to buy or not, this is just based on what I know from following this coin for quite a while.

>prepaid Visa

thanks for the information, just bought 100k

How much is everyone holding...

ie. Make me feel like a poorfag

About 900. Wondering if i should cash out and buy the dip or see if a handle is formed.

why do I see this coin being shilled ?
>millionaire

steemit.com/safex/@stegenius777/how-21747-safe-exchange-coin-can-make-you-atleast-1-million-dollars-a-year

so what's the quick rundown on tenx? you can get a card that links to your wallet and you can actually pay with crypto?