Bitcoin Crashing

Anyone know why the price is going down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
amazon.com/dp/B075VGYVYM
brookspriceaction.com/viewtopic.php?t=4198
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because I bought some at 3800.

because it's not going up

Because its a cripplecurrency what did you expect

Chinks + Kikes

Youll know why in 10hours

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Same as last week the chink news is not fake and they hold most of the btc and mine the most you do the math. shit will be going 22-25 I forsee

read the charts...

It needs to go down to $2200 to get rid of it's loose ends.

If it doesn't do it now when it's $100000+ one day it will have to crash all the way down to $2000.

Because its a test

because it was $800 at the beginning of the year

It's the coin we all know about and think we understand. It keeps our gains firmly on the ground and our world circling the blockchain.

Yet look a little closer, and the certainties start to float away, revealing bitcoin as the most puzzling and least understood of the new paradigm.

So far, our best explanation comes from satoshi theory, the leading candidate for a “theory of everything bitcoin”. Satoshi theory requires that the universe has more than the three spatial dimensions that we experience, and possibly as many as 10. According to satoshi theorists’ best ideas, bitcoin leaks in and out of these extra dimensions. We only get to experience a dribble of the true strength of the blockchain.

Hope this helps OP.

Here's some thoughts on today. It's by no means crashing. There has never been a market in existence that didn't have a correction after parabolic buying. If you're bullish longterm it's still in a nice pullback area for adding on.

It's up 250% since January 1. This is a healthy correction before the moon mission resumes.

because it's a fraud

Go to bed, Jamie.

I've seen you repeat this in multiple threads now. What exactly do you mean be "loose ends"

Because its not widely adopted yet....

At the most fundamental level it's all kikes

>crashing

China

Get rich quick schemes only work if you're the mastermind

I just want it to stop.

It means he has a loose end from taking too much nigger pipe.

Aww it'll be over soon, sweetheart.

Real talk it is because I touched myself last night.

holding bitcoin 2 options:
You think it will rise in value over time: hodl, dont fear dipps.

innit 4 quick buck:
buy more now, sell when you made profit, repeat untill rich. eventually your 3.8k buys will be turned into profit

>He doesnt want cheap btc

Sell BTC, buy JPY. Then yen is about to go up.

>buying an asset that everyone on the soverign/regulatory/economic research side realizes is used by 90% of buyers as a temporary position used to circumvent laws

>being surprised when said regulators crack down on it, and when chinese asset holders sell for actual money/take advantage of other loopholes, and skip the crypto markets.

You coinbros are way too dense, and its going to wipe most of you out

Bitcoin is about to die because its tech is inferior and can't solve the oracle problem.

On charts.. upside down red candles with wicks hanging out.

Think of the candles in charts like building blocks of a skyscraper. If you have a loose end the whole thing can collapse on itself somewhere down the line. To prevent that... retraces need to happen.

THIS
IS
THE
FLIPPENING

see the upside down red candle wicks...

that's a 'loose end'

Fuck off with that Jap candle bullshit. It's proven to be horseshit like the rest of TA

can you show this with 3 second candles please?

no but I know....

BTC will go down to $3475-$3500
ETH will go down to $241-254

within the next hour or two

I'm not sure if it will shoot up from there or have to go down further...

BTC has loose ends at $1700 & $2200-2500.
ETH has loose ends at $13 & $130.

If they don't retrace and get covered by another candle down the line they will have a negative impact on both of their growth. A huge crash.

>loose ends

newfag here

what the fuck is a candle wick? is there a website with terms and explanations?

>buying an asset
>an asset
>asset
Assets are things that make you money, not lose you money. Subtle distinction

Fucking google it my man. Its very simple to figure this shit out on your own without being spoonfed

amazon.com/dp/B075VGYVYM

Okay then fuck off and use a line chart and have no clue about what happened per each timestamp, MORAN

Though I agree about the dude's candlestick advice. It's buttfuck retarded.

It's a dip, you dip

imo its a trend, we're going to head below 3k over the next week or so, possibly down to (((2200)))

>tfw you were going to ride some waves this weekend but your bank transfer didn't go through in time.

REEEEEEEEEE

Still a bull measuring gap at 3k area. Until that is crossed, on daily we are objectively in an overall bull trend. Bears are trying to move through that price, and any rally will be a breakout pullback short.

Attached is what I mean by measuring gap. Financial traders look at this stuff and many algos are programmed to look at it.

hey listen to me fagget

youre a fucking cunt

fagget

suck my balls nigger
im the boss

yes

.,... just money bitches and anything else im the master
of trap music (yes)

hashtag)

everyday i start money on pussy on without trouble
yes

no trouble at all
really not problem wiehth pamaking money every single
second of my lifeee (yes) money onnn bitchess
im a god yes cant beatme fucking ngigersss

>>loose ends
What did you guys mean by this?

Another for those interested.

Only 1% of the world population knows
about bitcoin, if we can get 2-5%
aware we're all billionaires

And finally... tada

Anyone making absolutist bets - bull or bear, don't understand the balances going on. Neither side is currently that good at making things happen, therefore most likely more trading range price action.

You son of a bitch.

All I use is line charts anymore.

HOW AM I GOING TO PAY MY LOAN SHARK

Legs or fingers

So I googled this and it sounds like it just means lower price was tested, rejected and lead into an uptick. How is it a "loose end" ? Isn't the wick just indicative of 'testing' resistance in that direction, and if resistance is present then you have the wick remaining, and if no resistance is present you'll see the candle form? Or am I wrong there?

Is there good support at 3500 now?

>$8
well, looks like we got a long way to drop friends

>Anyone know why the price is going down?
It's utility as a currency has been sabotaged.

>Expensive, slow
>devs scamming to take your money
>devs well-paid by the cabal to sabotage decentralized tx system

Average tx value is over $30k, median is over $500.It isn't being used as a currency and it isn't effective as a currency.

Furthermore it's no longer fungible, anyone who donates to Anglin or Weev (Dailystormer) gets blacklisted on coinbase that I know of and probably other exchanges too, this is happening to a lot of people not just a few.

Meanwhile thymos bans everyone critical of jew-financed blockstream from redit and even BCC guys don't want to talk about fungibility because they have the same issue, so we pretend it doesn't exist and isn't happening regularly right now as we speak.

The product is gone, the team is corrupt.

3500 seems rather stable at the moment. We will cross it sooner or later nonetheless.

keep believing jihan ver you contrarian faggot, just know that where there is smoke there's fire
ETH literally just copied the lightning network with raiden and you STILL believe the big block propaganda lmao
money skeleton himself just copied fucking segwit

So what's the next best option? I'd say Monero maybe, but it sounds like they'll have fungibility issues too if I understand things correctly.

the loose ends .... looose enddddss

BCC works, BTC doesn't and neither is fungible.

Is it a good idea to buy now @3600 or keep waiting for it to drop? What ya guys thing? How low can it go?

all the problems of BTC are adressed by NXS
>open mining pool so no mining whales
>quantum resistant, nearly instant transactions
>hosted independently in space with decentralised internet so nobody will regulate it, ever

I can't figure out of the govt niggers buying up Monero is legit, IMO we won't ever know.

If they are and if they're doing so because they can see the IPs for a sec during tx, I don't think this presents fungibility issues but it does bring up others.

I'm hodling BCC long term and dolar pegged crypto until we hit 2800. I'll buy XMR and ETH. I expet at some point BCC will address fungability, not sure if blockstream can fix or implement anything or if it evens wants to.

You might make a few bucks if you buy it now and sell before it starts going down again.

BTC's become a shitcoin reliant on buzzwords, censorship and deception.

Chinese sell because they're afraid of the rumours

Pretty sure will crash hard soon, to many icos and alt coins + new tech, can't be king forever, screen shot this.

keep dreaming fag

every time btc gains +$2000 it has a bear market for a month. funny how people can't figure this out and have to come up with all of these "reasons"

#1: China is slowly exiting the market.

#2: Goldman Sachs said the current floor is $2200. Their calculations might be pure bullshit, but that doesn't stop normies from believing them. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy as more and more normies sell in fear of GS being right.

#3: We've had an insane growth these last few months. A ton of normies who aren't crypto-ideologues caught the train late, thinking that BTC is some sort of get-rich-quick scheme. They are the weakest hands, and as they see the price decline because of the above, they sell

Anyone who tells you we're destined for $5000 before we experience another major crash are either delusional ideologues or want the price to increase so that they can dump their bags on you.

reminder that "loose ends" are fake buzz words and this guy is a kike

dude, with so many coins around and better services/tech if bitcoin will stay at $50 will be king, was just a bubble

a jk buddy, a jk

There's no bubble, crypto is a rapidly growing market with a huge potential demographic: everyone who trades with currency. And in that market, there are very few coins with functional utility.

partially true, there are one gazillion coins now, who the hell will want the most expensive one when are so many alternatives, that's why will lose ground, and frankly, the bitcoin core wallets are shit

>There's no bubble, internet businesses is a rapidly growing market with a huge potential demographic: everyone who uses the internet

I'm not saying that cryptocurrencies aren't the future, but to say that we're not currently in a bubble is pants on head retarded. You are one of those delusional ideologues I spoke about earlier.

Well here's the question, what's the benefit of crypto?

Law breaking, same as everything else crypto-nerds are into. That's basically it.

second bullflag failed and from there on only bearflags so far.

It's easy to set up a stock trading account and people have been trading stocks for hundreds of years. To set up a crypto account on an (often somewhat sketchy) exchange they want all sorts of personal info and a selfie of me with shoe on head and sharpie in pooper. Fuck that noise says your typical normie.

Oddly enough, that's pretty true. Issue is other random methods offer it just as well, and as Bitcoin becomes a more normalized speculative commodity, that one feature fades.

It's not a matter of whether or not it's a bubble. It obviously is. The matter is how high it'll go before it pops, and that's impossible to know... Hopefully it goes all the way to 100k. Maybe 500k, who dafuq knows, it's a fun ride thats for sure.

That's where the double bottom bull flag is. If you're a longterm investor looking for a swing it is an okay buy.

Basic day trading math:

If your probabilities are around 40-50% you want to swing for at least 2x what you're risking. If probabilities are 60% or better you can scalp with 1:1 reward risk.

If you're a longterm investor you are buying in this area for a swing. It's okay to buy here but if price goes lower you will probably just want to scale in at strategic spots and obviously not panic sell.

We're in a trading range now. Buy anywhere from here down to 3k and hold long for a long time. If it goes under the measuring gap and 3k then this is not a healthy bull (it's already not that healthy with the sell-off being strong). If we move back up past 4100 there will probably be sellers above scaling in again. If we test up near the all time high the bears will be setting up for a lower high or higher high major trend reversal (google it +al brooks) and that will have to be examined.

Where can I follow your future analysis user?

Your chart is the best mixture of minimalism and precise explanation I have ever seen.

I post here occasionally but you can follow the bitcoin thread I post in on brookspriceaction.com

brookspriceaction.com/viewtopic.php?t=4198

I only started it last week or so and only 2 of us post in it.

I've been a student of Al Brooks for 3 straight years (2013-2016) - being in his webinars Mon-Fri following ES futures all day. He's my favorite daytrader because he's one of the very few who isn't full of shit and says it like it is and gauges probabilities well, and that's the most difficult and crucial component of the 3 variables: reward, risk, and probability

There were 4 separate loose ends on that chart, and only one retraced.

Please explain why.

This, stop using candles, only use lines.
Candles are only for me.

What the fuck does he even mean by "loose end"? Just watch how candlesticks form - they are timestamps of the activity that went on at each point and it is really fucking obvious to understand how they form with a 5 min youtube video or just watching them on a lower time-frame chart.

Any beginner 101 trading course will tell you that tails or wicks on the bottom means there was buying that pushed it up before the closing price on the candle. But a single fucking candlestick or a few is a few trees in a forest. It has to be read like a language, like reading a historical scroll, and if you are good enough you will have a better idea about probabilities than some dipfuck with a line chart or kids claiming to know magic candle patterns.

He's a panicking jew that fears liquidation on his short, probably.

>no more loose ends

Where can I follow your trading charts?

Signing up to brookspriceaction now so that I can follow your analysis. Thankis user.

>loose ends